PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Godspell/Hollywood Tonight Reveal!
April 03, 2011, 07:49:24 PM
[youtube:3md6iva6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91yXKdd8QJw&feature=youtu.be&a[/youtube:3md6iva6]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Godspell/Hollywood Tonight Reveal!
April 03, 2011, 07:59:22 PM
Godspell (film)

Godspell, released in 1973, is the film adaptation of the Off-Broadway musical Godspell created by John-Michael Tebelak.

Set in modern New York City, the film stars Victor Garber as Jesus and David Haskell as John the Baptist/Judas. John-Michael Tebelak is credited as co-writer of the screenplay and served as the creative consultant, although director David Greene said Tebelak did not write the screenplay. It was filmed in New York from August to November 1972.

Plot

The structure of the musical is, in large part, retained: a series of parables interspersed with musical numbers. Many of the scenes take advantage of well-known sites around New York City. John the Baptist (David Haskell) gathers a diverse band of youthful disciples to follow and learn from the teachings of Jesus (Victor Garber). These disciples then proceed to form a roving acting troupe that enacts Jesus's parables through the streets of New York. They often make references to vaudeville schtick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Godspell/Hollywood Tonight Reveal!
April 03, 2011, 08:06:58 PM
Thank you for sharing this incredibly well made video. It's so interesting. I'm wondering who is behind this Youtube account. Does anybody know?

I should say that his/her other videos are equally as well made. They go beyond a normal fan, IMO. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal