mmz

i am so happy you posted this...
me too I wish IF MJ will come back,nobody would start idolizing him as a God...as you just said,he is a great human being,talented by God,as he said of himself...
some people in some website talked about him comig back for Easter as Jesus..and this scared me a lot...
I am a God and jesus believer, and believe to the MJ hoax is something different..
Well,about my prayers experience,since 25 june,there has been something I have to tell you.
I prayed God,if Michael was really dead,to welcome him and forgive any of his sins..(as a human,everybody has).
But I also prayed,if Michael is alive,to give me some sort of peace inside of me,or any kind of answer.
That same night I dreamt of Michael.I will be short...
We were just having a walk around,me and him. That was an amazing feeling to explain...I felt so close to him,and so relaxed...He was not the king of pop..he was very "human",... we laughed together and had nice time...then..at a point,I just stopped walking ,and asked him:  so,if you are here with me,it means you are alive,don't you? I was saying this with my heart beating so fast..I was scared for the answer...
he started giggling (so cute,the way he does..)..and he relied back: "Of course I am alive!..but.. well..(and his eyes turned a bit sad..) I am alive,yes, in your dreams..."

This was kind of a sad ending...Someway ,he was saying he was dead,but alive in my heart.
I dreamt many other times of him..the dreams were always peacefull, full of love, but also denied any hoax chance..
I just hope..those are  just dreams...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:49 pm

i am so happy you posted this...
me too I wish IF MJ will come back,nobody would start idolizing him as a God...as you just said,he is a great human being,talented by God,as he said of himself...
some people in some website talked about him comig back for Easter as Jesus..and this scared me a lot...
I am a God and jesus believer, and believe to the MJ hoax is something different..
Well,about my prayers experience,since 25 june,there has been something I have to tell you.
I prayed God,if Michael was really dead,to welcome him and forgive any of his sins..(as a human,everybody has).
But I also prayed,if Michael is alive,to give me some sort of peace inside of me,or any kind of answer.
That same night I dreamt of Michael.I will be short...
We were just having a walk around,me and him. That was an amazing feeling to explain...I felt so close to him,and so relaxed...He was not the king of pop..he was very "human",... we laughed together and had nice time...then..at a point,I just stopped walking ,and asked him: so,if you are here with me,it means you are alive,don't you? I was saying this with my heart beating so fast..I was scared for the answer...
he started giggling (so cute,the way he does..)..and he relied back: "Of course I am alive!..but.. well..(and his eyes turned a bit sad..) I am alive,yes, in your dreams..."

This was kind of a sad ending...Someway ,he was saying he was dead,but alive in my heart.
I dreamt many other times of him..the dreams were always peacefull, full of love, but also denied any hoax chance..
I just hope..those are just dreams...

MMZ,

Don't be discourage to what I am about to say.  Just pray.  I have had dreams where they didn't make sense but have to take before God. Write them down. If they are of Him, it will come to pass. But not all dreams are coming from God.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
msteetee34 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:14 am

I know what you mean about intercessory prayer. God will drop people in your spiritual being to pray for. You may not know exactly what they are going through but you feel a strong urge to keep them in prayer. I believe God put it in your spirit to pray for MJ for a reason. I feel in my spirit that he's still alive too. Lately I've been praying for the celebrity and Hollywood community. I just feel like there is such an unhappiness with them despite fame and money. That's why so many are turning to drugs and other devices. Anyway it's like when you pray to God everyday he helps you to be in tune with things that's going on around you and in the world. He will give you clarity and wisdom about things that you don't understand. So I think that's awesome. I also love that song by Kirk Franklin it's so encouraging. I also believe that Michael really did have the love of God in his heart. He always say that his talent come from God and I've heard him speak of God in interviews. I believe if you're covered by God there is no demonic or evil force that can touch you no matter what.

Mstee, thanks for sharing this.  

It is like this with me.  People come in my heart and I just pray for them.  You are right, you will get a very urge to pray for someone or something and not realize what is going on but you just know that something is wrong.  One time I had a very strong urge to pray for someone who I hadn't seen in a long time.  I really felt that the enemy was going to attack them with "death" and I begin to pray for them heavily. So, you may not know for sure the details but just knowing that the Lord want us to be obedient. Some time ago, I had had dreams of Michael. I have been praying for this entire situation and the family. There are a few individuals in Hollywood and Entertainment alone that I have been praying for. I had dreams about these two people who I will not say at this time. One of the entertainers i will say in my dream had died and I woke up that morning was an urge to pray for them.  So, God will speak to you in your dreams and direction.  If we seek Him while He may be found, He will give us direction but we have to do that because if we seek in our emotions and in our flesh, we will only become more discourage and disappointed. I agree with you, when you are praying more you do become more and more in tune.   :D

You're welcome.  God is love and God is good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just had a chance to listen to the song above. Beautiful! I have to listen to it again. It moved me to tears.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

@mmz....I have also had a couple of dreams about Michael that were not good ones.  However, whenever I pray I get peace.  Some dreams are just that, dreams.  I have noticed when it is a dream from God, it is totally different.   To me, they are unusually clear, easy to remember and gives you information. Sometimes the meaning can be hard to decipher, but with time the meaning will come to light.  I am glad you shared your experience with us all.  Love to you, Jill.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Glad to see this. Didn't even realize this was on the forum.  :)
Neither did I.  What a tremendous blessing this thread is to me.  I cried, I laughed, my heart is so full of joy to find others like myself.  I am most thankful to the Lord for guiding me here today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

@Angel...I'm glad you found it to!  Many of us have been posting how God lead us here because of the "death" of MJ.  Please share your experience here if you want to.  It is amazing how similar many of the stories are.  Blessings....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How really strange! I've been really wavering the last few days about whether Michael is alive. I thought seriously I should let go...I think it was the Orianthi/Neverland thing. I thought tonight that whenever that happens, I always get some kind of message to continue on. I read the posts for today and I was ready to give up when I clicked on Jill's intecessor message. I hadn't read that one for a very long time.

I guess this was my message...I have to say that spiritually God has done a lot of incredible things in my life...but this spiritual connection to all of you and to Michael is beyond anything I've ever experienced. I still don't know why...but I keep praying.

I do not know where any of this will end, but I do know that I'm meant to stay the course with all of you and with Michael. This is definitely a true walk of faith and of things unseen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

@Rita...I'm glad you are staying!  We need you!  I have thought so many times of leaving as well.  I just keep getting brought back here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Thank you, Jill.  Since June 25, 2009, I have had a great burden for Michael, my spirit grieving for him in a way unknown before.  I believe he must be very special in the eyes of God for this phenomenon to occur with so many of us.  It's as though we are compelled to intercede for him, to defend him, and to unite with fellow prayer warriors for this purpose.
In my case, maybe it is the parallels in interests and personalities that are relevant.  I was the quiet, shy, compliant child labeled "different" and "unusual", a precocious reader, musician, and singer, who only transformed behind a microphone and keyboard, except it was as praise and worship leader, and the audience was my Creator.  That was what I was designed for, to give Him praise.  May we all be vessels used by God to accomplish what he places on our hearts.  Love and blessings to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

HI.I am glad to find this thread again, it seemed to have disappeared for a while.Having not paid that much attention to Micheal Jackson and his music post j5 days( with the exeption of Thriller , which has also demanded my full attention whereever I was when I saw the video) I am not all that up on him and his life. I have been only slightly aware of most of the details. When I heard of his death I was quite saddened . Much in the way as with Elvis Presley. But for some reason could not shake it off like with Elvis. The more attention I began to pay to the things I learned about him the more overwhelmed with emotion I became. Many of his lyrics seem to me to represent biblical  passages and themes. My intense emotion does not seem to so much that he is dead but that if he is the person that many bellieve he is/was that surely there has to be some kind of justice brought about for his reputation an frankly for his witness. I am convinced that if he is/was who he seemed that it was that witness that was under attack, not the color of his skin. I have often been troubled by the what seems to be a trend to try and make children be more like adults when Jesus said for us to be like them. Now having said all that, some of the things that I see and hear in various places cause me to doubt Micheals motivation for his actions, which scares me a little about his possible return. Can anyone offer any thoughts on my confusion between my head and heart (aside from the thought that maybe it's time for the rubber room!) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jillTopic starter

@Suspicious Mind...I think I have had the same concerns you do.  I was more in a quandry about it when this all first started.  However, in more recent months the Holy Spirit has calmed my fears and speculations.  I know that God is involved in this, I still don't know the end result.  More than anything I want the truth in this exposed.  Light scatters the darkness.  We just have to trust Him and continue to pray.   His Word says...All things work together for good to those who love the Lord and are called according to His will and purpose.

It is intriguing how many people who were not fans (myself included), have been drawn together in one place because of MJ's  "death".  And what is even more interesting... many of us have been called to pray.  I am sure of one thing, God has a supreme purpose in all of this.  Whenever He is involved great good comes forth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

jill
 thank you. your response has helped to bring peace to my heart and quiet some of the noise  of confusion.perhaps this is a good moment for me to set aside some time and just dwell in this peacefull place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jillTopic starter

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
jill
 thank you. your response has helped to bring peace to my heart and quiet some of the noise  of confusion.perhaps this is a good moment for me to set aside some time and just dwell in this peacefull place.

I am so glad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well so many ofyou hav stated that you gav you life to God after Michael's death.  Just think how may people in this world who are not on this site who aso have turned their life ove to christ, after his death.  Could that be the reason for all of this, God will use
someone to bring people to him, and that includes Michael.

Everyone also forgets that Michael had a skin condition, that he tried to down play in front of the world.  So he was also mistreated for being ill.  Can you imagine being a sex symbol and then your skin starts losing color.  I cannot imagine how diffcult it was for him, on one hand trying not to speak about it, on the other fighting off many peple's opinions that he wanted to be white.  I am sorry Michael, we Love You no matter what.

Oh and I jus think if all of the non-believers reviewed his post they would stop calling us names, as so many people on this site are really very loving and kind hearted people GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions