Quote from: "jill"
Thanks onthewings...I love getting the encouraging messages.  Sorry I didn't answer earlier.  Have been out of town for a week.

Don't worry about it. I only signed on a few days ago, but I've been following this site since last July. I'm an "encourager" as well as an "intercessor." So it's my job to keep all who believe that MJ is alive encouraged, because he is!

Much blessings to you "on the wings of love!"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Yes he is an instrument of love.  I believe he is a Godsend.  He didn't get here by chance ;) Too many things point to his having been sent for a reason, love and compassion being the at the top of that list.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

This video was posted on a local radio station in my area.  Please take a look.  I think you will get a real blessing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for sharing this Jill. This was great. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

themjkiss

Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
Thanks onthewings...I love getting the encouraging messages.  Sorry I didn't answer earlier.  Have been out of town for a week.

Don't worry about it. I only signed on a few days ago, but I've been following this site since last July. I'm an "encourager" as well as an "intercessor." So it's my job to keep all who believe that MJ is alive encouraged, because he is!

Much blessings to you "on the wings of love!"

That's a great gift from God to have, this world needs encouragers like you, I have a very dear christian sister who is also a encourager, she picks me up, when others are trying to put me down. Keep encouraging you are making a BIG difference in the world.
God Bless you, onthewingsoflove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
This video was posted on a local radio station in my area.  Please take a look.  I think you will get a real blessing.

jill: thank you for the video, what a inspiring message, she made me laugh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

Quote from: "themjkiss"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

jill: thank you for the video, what a inspiring message, she made me laugh.

I'm glad you and the others enjoyed it.  It made me laugh too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "themjkiss"

That's a great gift from God to have, this world needs encouragers like you, I have a very dear christian sister who is also a encourager, she picks me up, when others are trying to put me down. Keep encouraging you are making a BIG difference in the world.
God Bless you, onthewingsoflove.

Now you just encouraged me! Thanks so much for the kind words. God calls us to encourage one another "but exhorting (encouraging) one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." (Hebrews 10:25; KJV)  I can also apply this to the return of MJ! The day is approaching!

Tell my fellow encourager, Hi  :P

Stay blessed!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

suspicious mind

@jill  tried to send you a pm don't know if it went out. let me know thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jillTopic starter

For some reason it is not showing up that I have a new message.  I had to go to messages to see yours to me.  I sent you one back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

@ jill got a return message that seems to have been from something a while ago. anyway i will just put a short version here. glen beck  8/28/10 restoring america (something something ) at the lincoln memorial. sounds like it could be interesting.considering the date(wrong birthadate from death certificate ) and jermaine and prince in dc to rehears something. :idea:  :D  :o  :?: or i could just be nuts  :oops: or maybe it will just be interesting anyway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

hi guys. i am here in hopes of getiing a little help. do to recent computer problems i have lost my favorites list. does anyone have a link to a website about micheal that was about his faith. it was titled the truth about micheal  and included something about dancing the dream. it was by someone named debbie. i know someone posted about it here but i can't seem to come up with the corrct key words to track it down.thank you so much in advance if you can help. :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
hi guys. i am here in hopes of getiing a little help. do to recent computer problems i have lost my favorites list. does anyone have a link to a website about micheal that was about his faith. it was titled the truth about micheal  and included something about dancing the dream. it was by someone named debbie. i know someone posted about it here but i can't seem to come up with the corrct key words to track it down.thank you so much in advance if you can help. :D  :D
I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for, but it is one of my favorites...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "angel"
I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for, but it is one of my favorites...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[yeas that is it . today you are my special angel :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: I am an Intercessor (which means I pray a lot)
September 06, 2010, 11:08:12 AM
hey guys long time. i ran across this show while surfing the other day. at the time i only caught the end of this section so i looked for it . this is praise the lord archives.
look at Thurs. sept. 2, 2010 if you don't want to watch whole thing right now skip tp about 8-9 mins. again Curtis Smith . listen to all that he has to say. see if you think this is spirit lead conversation or if it could possibly mean that these to have knowledge of what is going on.
i have been so intrigued by the way Pastor davis was mentioned in the section where the memorial was listed as a film. he is the only one not listed as playing himself. other that michael and it says curtis smith as the rev. curtis smith.
what is your opinion on the reaction of people if these men were to willing be involved in this. or do you think they could be in this and not even realize themselves what they area a part of.
looking forward to your opionion.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I am an Intercessor (which means I pray a lot)
September 07, 2010, 07:17:41 AM
hey guys long time. i ran across this show while surfing the other day. at the time i only caught the end of this section so i looked for it . this is praise the lord archives.
look at Thurs. sept. 2, 2010 if you don't want to watch whole thing right now skip tp about 8-9 mins. again Curtis Smith . listen to all that he has to say. see if you think this is spirit lead conversation or if it could possibly mean that these to have knowledge of what is going on.
i have been so intrigued by the way Pastor davis was mentioned in the section where the memorial was listed as a film. he is the only one not listed as playing himself. other that michael and it says curtis smith as the rev. curtis smith.
what is your opinion on the reaction of people if these men were to willing be involved in this. or do you think they could be in this and not even realize themselves what they area a part of.
looking forward to your opionion.

Hmmm, will have to check it out later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late