Re: I am an Intercessor (which means I pray a lot)
September 07, 2010, 12:40:07 PM
I didn't hear anything in particular. I will have to listen to it again.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2010, 04:46:23 PM
[youtube:16w4e2mn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvBvaoIElLw&feature=related[/youtube:16w4e2mn]
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 07, 2010, 06:10:08 PM
Quote from: "chappie"
[youtube:2nf1poe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvBvaoIElLw&feature=related[/youtube:2nf1poe4]
Chappie

perhaps you would like the movie. Change of habitelvis causes a nun to leave her convent ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jillTopic starter

September 09, 2010, 11:00:46 PM
Quote from: suspicious mind
hey guys long time. i ran across this show while surfing the other day. at the time i only caught the end of this section so i looked for it . this is praise the lord archives.
look at Thurs. sept. 2, 2010 if you don't want to watch whole thing right now skip tp about 8-9 mins. again Curtis Smith . listen to all that he has to say. see if you think this is spirit lead conversation or if it could possibly mean that these to have knowledge of what is going on.
i have been so intrigued by the way Pastor davis was mentioned in the section where the memorial was listed as a film. he is the only one not listed as playing himself. other that michael and it says curtis smith as the rev. curtis smith.
what is your opinion on the reaction of people if these men were to willing be involved in this. or do you think they could be in this and not even realize themselves what they area a part of.
looking forward to your opionion.

I watched the program on TBN the other night. I thought they were both very respectful of MJ but I was under the impression neither of them believe him to be alive. If this is all a hoax, these two men have no knowledgr of it. (sending this from my phone so please forgive any errors)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 10, 2010, 07:55:10 AM
Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
hey guys long time. i ran across this show while surfing the other day. at the time i only caught the end of this section so i looked for it . this is praise the lord archives.
look at Thurs. sept. 2, 2010 if you don't want to watch whole thing right now skip tp about 8-9 mins. again Curtis Smith . listen to all that he has to say. see if you think this is spirit lead conversation or if it could possibly mean that these to have knowledge of what is going on.
i have been so intrigued by the way Pastor davis was mentioned in the section where the memorial was listed as a film. he is the only one not listed as playing himself. other that michael and it says curtis smith as the rev. curtis smith.
what is your opinion on the reaction of people if these men were to willing be involved in this. or do you think they could be in this and not even realize themselves what they area a part of.

I watched the program on TBN the other night. I thought they were both very respectful of MJ but I was under the impression neither of them believe him to be alive. If this is all a hoax, these two men have no knowledgr of it. (sending this from my phone so please forgive any errors)

i don't think so either. i just thought that what they had to say about judging and so on was pretty spot on and seemed to embody alot of what mjs message is.

the one thing that kind of stuck out to me though from the first appearance is that he seemed to imply that he knew randy more this time than he did the first time.

btw  i sent you a pm will you post a confirmation if you get it . i am still having trouble with them for some reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

September 10, 2010, 08:07:22 AM
Quote from: "chappie"
[youtube:2ogcg15u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvBvaoIElLw&feature=related[/youtube:2ogcg15u]
Chappie

hey hey i just realized this is your first time on this thread :lol: i love your video selection. my kids liked the dancing squirrel. my a daughter however has employed a hit man to get you and me both for the ghost of neverland one. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 10, 2010, 08:12:46 AM
got one for ya

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 07:20:49 AM

Geez, Well I will have to listen to it again when he annouces Curtis smith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 07:30:55 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

This sounds really interesting - thank you all for sharing. I'll have to listen when I have a free minute. Blessings on your day!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 14, 2010, 08:11:35 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

This sounds really interesting - thank you all for sharing. I'll have to listen when I have a free minute. Blessings on your day!

Hey, Were you meaning to respond? Okay, I am listening to it again.  I looked at the archive info on TBN it says Luciuos Smith instead of Curis Smith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 08:27:40 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Okay, now I got it!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 14, 2010, 07:08:48 PM
did i mess up with the name ? sorry . maybe the guys name is lucious curtis smith or something but there seems to be confusion between the two every time the guy gets discussed :oops:  :lol:  :oops:  :lol: i could also swear that early on i saw where this man said something to the nature of talking to michael about jesus and god had told him he could not present jesus to michael the same way as he would other people. bu ti can't find it.

to me this just seems like an odd place for confickting stories to be coming from.i wonder if the archives will let me go back to that other time when he was on with clifton davis. another thing why always with clifton davis?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 12:24:56 PM
did i mess up with the name ? sorry . maybe the guys name is lucious curtis smith or something but there seems to be confusion between the two every time the guy gets discussed :oops:  :lol:  :oops:  :lol: i could also swear that early on i saw where this man said something to the nature of talking to michael about jesus and god had told him he could not present jesus to michael the same way as he would other people. bu ti can't find it.

to me this just seems like an odd place for confickting stories to be coming from.i wonder if the archives will let me go back to that other time when he was on with clifton davis. another thing why always with clifton davis?

There is an article about that. I posted it on the old forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 12:26:03 PM

Yeah, that's what confused me.   :lol: It's all good. I listened to it yesterday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

Hi all, I know it's been a while since I posted on this thread.  I have been pulling away from the MJ hoax since last summer, taking a break I suppose.  I was out shopping today, looking thru the movie section.  I heard clearly..."buy the This Is It Movie."  I did rent it from the video store when it came out but never purchased it.   So today I bought it and brought it home.  I layed it on the table as I came in.  I did a few things, changed clothes an so forth.  When I came back to the room where I had put the movie I saw it on the table and I heard..."It's time. We're doing this."  It was very authorative and definite, as with  great purpose.  I felt a thrill of excitement go thru me.  I can't say for sure what is going to happen but I feel excited!

Interesting note:  When I put the movie in to watch it, it is not the same version I saw on video when it first came out.  In this one when MJ is in the cherry picker, he doesn't sing.  I vaguely remember him singing in the first version I saw (a little off key, because it caught my attention.)  This was not in the video I bought today.  I am going to see if I can get one from the video store where I rented it and see if it is different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions