jillTopic starter

I forgot to add...when I watched this movie I felt myself missing him as you would an old friend you were very close to.  The thing is I was not a Michael Jackson fan.  I didn't follow his career, I didn't buy his albums...I only went to one concert when I was about 12 when he was around the same age singing with his brothers.  It was not a melancholy feeling, it was a good feeling as if I was going to see him again soon and looking forward to it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i was just thinking that right now we all could use a good prayer session.
Lord i pray that you will guide and direct our ways in the rest of this adventure. help us to maintaine peace in our hearts and remain at least as sane as we ever were ( ;) ) while we try to get through this. and if in the end we do come to the conclusion that we have errored in our belief of this hoax that our time spent here will not be in vain . and that we will all take with us some part from this to be used to honor michael , ourselves , our world and you. ( i personallly must end this prayer just as pastor smith ended the prayer at michael' memorial , to which randy it was testified by this pastor to respond i pray that way also ) In Jesus Name . Amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

dom425

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Lord i pray that you will guide and direct our ways in the rest of this adventure. help us to maintaine peace in our hearts and remain at least as sane as we ever were ( ;) ) while we try to get through this. and if in the end we do come to the conclusion that we have errored in our belief of this hoax that our time spent here will not be in vain . and that we will all take with us some part from this to be used to honor michael , ourselves , our world and you. ( i personallly must end this prayer just as pastor smith ended the prayer at michael' memorial , to which randy it was testified by this pastor to respond i pray that way also ) In Jesus Name . Amen
Thank You so much for the prayer.
I prayed a couple days ago. I had a question that had been on my mind about Michael. I wanted to know if he was really alive or was this all some inhuman joke. I prayed for a dream that night and I received on.
In my dream I was on some wesite that I had never been on before. I couldn't read anything because the screen was so blurry. I was five red stars near the top of the screen and then as I scrolled down. I notice on the side of the websie there were photos of Michael with a face mask on. It looked like the same on he had on in his music video Ghost. It showed the stages of the mask being put on him. It was amazing. To me I think God told me that Michael is  in discise some where in the world.
So I can say for a fact that prayer is a powerful thing .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

Amen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "dom425"
Thank You so much for the prayer.
I prayed a couple days ago. I had a question that had been on my mind about Michael. I wanted to know if he was really alive or was this all some inhuman joke. I prayed for a dream that night and I received on.
In my dream I was on some wesite that I had never been on before. I couldn't read anything because the screen was so blurry. I was five red stars near the top of the screen and then as I scrolled down. I notice on the side of the websie there were photos of Michael with a face mask on. It looked like the same on he had on in his music video Ghost. It showed the stages of the mask being put on him. It was amazing. To me I think God told me that Michael is  in discise some where in the world.
So I can say for a fact that prayer is a powerful thing .

huh. i remember last year when i got my winter going into spring virus (whatever it is , i get one every year) . anyway since it makes me sleep , sleep , sleep  i kept having i guess dreams of him in the very light or white colored makeup. it seemed like the dream was telling me that when we saw him like this it was very significant. and for me there is something that has been weighing on my mind about murry. i have had no dreams but i can't get these two thoughts to disconnect from each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Do you mean that murray and mj are the same?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Gema"

it seems like a crazy idea , but i can't make myself stop wondering about it. :? there is just this vibe.

omg this is turning into a dream thread
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

it seems like a crazy idea , but i can't make myself stop wondering about it. :? there is just this vibe.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
I am sorry if I shouldn't have posted me dream. I should have posted it  in the Visions of Michael thread.
@suspicios mind You know in my dream he had white make up on. Though I you might be on to something. Only  time will tell us the truth about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

suspicious mind

Quote from: "dom425"

I am sorry if I shouldn't have posted me dream. I should have posted it  in the Visions of Michael thread.
@suspicios mind You know in my dream he had white make up on. Though I you might be on to something. Only  time will tell us the truth about the hoax.
:)  i was half joking about the dream thread, although i really do and have always loved this one for what it is so maybe it would be best if we had another dream one. although i don't know how it would be possible without it having the chance to go south on us somehow. :( you also are not the only one who has mentioned dreaming about the white makeup.

come to think of it if dreams are only mentioned in the context of the subject they are connected to then maybe the chance of it going off balance are less.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

:cry:  Not many are joining the dream train  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

:cry:  Not many are joining the dream train  :cry:

think maybe all of us are not big dream rememberers. Is that a word :?
i rarely dream of micheal myself , only about twice but it has always had to do with the light makeup , oh and the one time when it was just the word kidnapped. that was weired.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Lately I am not very much in tune either.

The white make up can be a mask?

Also, I would like to ask you here if you would be so kind to write a prayer regarding the disaster in Japan. This time I am getting worried. The damages can be devastating for humanity.
Even if I am not a mystic believer, I believe in the power of words and thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Since I had children I have very vivid dreams that seem to happen in realtime, I even had one where I was sitting on a couch absolutely bored out of my mind for hours on end and it felt like I did actually experience that!! Exciting I know.  Sometimes I do have bizarre dreams but never about MJ, I usually remember those dreams and sometimes I have numerous dreams all intertwined like plot threads in a movie even though the plots are completely unrelated to each other(or seem so).  I know some people find examining their dreams a bit scary but I think it's scarier not to have dreams and not wonder about them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

suspicious mind

Lately I am not very much in tune either.

The white make up can be a mask?

Also, I would like to ask you here if you would be so kind to write a prayer regarding the disaster in Japan. This time I am getting worried. The damages can be devastating for humanity.
Even if I am not a mystic believer, I believe in the power of words and thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
i ran across this earlier. seems like a good place for it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Thanks! A lot of quotes there to read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back