RK

Hi everyone. I just want to say that a similar thing happened to me also. I too saw J5 as a little girl when they toured here in Australia. Then as I grew up and raised my family, I kind of moved on with my own life. I was in the UK visitting my daughter when  news Mike was gone hit. It was something to see people everywhere over the world coming together and reflecting on the genius that is MJ. The DJ's were all playing his music, waiting at heathrow his music was coming out of the speakers. I witnessed people doing group thriller dance in the train station at Zurich.  But then I came home and that's when I began to cry and cry and cry. And the reason that it affected me so much was that I somehow began to catch a small glimpse into what he had to endure. Being publicly humiliated and villified ,lied about and dare I say this without appearing blasphemous? He mightn't have been crucified physically, but he sure was in every other way possible. By the media and I believe strategically  attacked by something purely demonic that was operating through people to bring him down.  During this time of constant crying, I found that I would pray constantly that God would vindicate MJ. I would quote scriptures that I could remember such as Lord you said that those who give to the poor lend to the Lord and you said you would repay so I'm reminding you of all that Michael has given to the sick and the needy. And for his children ect. Then TII came out and I was there to see it and had to go back again and then again. I was watering my vege garden and talking to my husband soon after and said it's such a shame that MJ didn't fake his death as he's on top of the charts again, movies a great success and out of debt. And as I said this the penny dropped and I understood, hey, that was too good for mere rehersal footage, and that death date was so convenient. Then everything else started to gell such as why the memorial left me feeling weird. And why there seemed to be no closure for me. Sorry for such a long first post, but then googled for the first time in late october, Michael Jackson Alive and I realized so many others have been experiencing the same thing. And here we are.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

It's amazing the same thing is happening to so many people!  I, like you was around when he was just a child with the Jackson 5.  Over the years I didn't pay much attention to his music or the media frenzy.  Although I would be very disheartened every time something negative was being reported about him; especially the trial in 2005.  I knew he was innocent, but no one around me agreed with me.  I had been getting prayer burdens for for him since about 2005. At that time the Lord kept telling me "There's a lot more going on than you know".  When I heard the news of his "passing" it struck me really hard.  I was dumbfounded by the sense of grief I felt.  I started watching his videos on line and was really taken by how talented he really is.  That is when I came across a death hoax video on Youtube.  I started searching and found this site.  

So many people have similar stories.  God is truly involved in this.  It will be amazing to see what comes out of it.  The Word says "All things work together for Good those that love the Lord and are called according to His will and purpose."  It's great to hear how many people are turning and seeking the Lord because of this!  Angels are rejoicing!

It is encouraging to hear how many people He (God) has raised up to pray for this situation.  I can't wait to see the final result.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jill, thanks so much for starting this topic. I have been tentative about bringing this up because I know the focus is understandably on the hoax, his reappearance, etc. But I am receiving very distinct spiritual intuitions that there is much more to this and Michael's purpose than just reclaiming his musical career. In fact, when I left the theatre after viewing "This is It," I felt very sad as if there had been a death. I realized later that it's not the physical death I was sad about, but a "death" or ending of his career as we had known it. Whatever is going to happen in the future, I believe will be be some sort of "spiritual" revival message for the world. I'm beginning to think that his enormous talents were only the physical medium used to convey a spiritual message to the world.

I'm in continual prayer about this because I don't think with my finite mind and even with the faith of a mustard seed, that I can possibly understand what it can be. I only know that I feel a constant urge to pray and all of these responses to your original "prayer" message confirms that others are feeling the same thing.

Maybe what Michael is asking for are prayer warriors to see him through this difficult time and whatever is in the future. If it is as big as I think it is, I can't even imagine the physical and spiritual obstacles he may encounter.

I would be interested in your thoughts--

Thanks so much for your testimonials and your affirmations.

- Always growing in the knowledge of His love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
simply amazing!

Oh Thanks Neverlandprincess

I really think we all have carried a burden for Michael in our subconscious.
Michael has been embedded in our hearts. I think most people felt Michael's pain.
Most of us never knew Michael personally or not got the chance to meet him.
But something connected us him to him in a spritual way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I now know I\'m mad and that\'s not even
the disturbing part...it\'s the fact that I\'ve
never embraced it before now"

jillTopic starter

Quote from: "TheKiddNerd"
I always kept Michael in my heart and I've always wish for his well being. But after the 25th of June something happened to me. I had always been on the fence about God. I've went from completely believing he never existed to him now being my complete motivation behind everything I do now. Losing Michael, someone I thought would be here until the end of time, "died". I've become a more spritual being. I look at life differently. The way he carried himself in public and his morals he stood by has become an inspiration for me. I have now become more interested in living my life the right way. Yes, I still make mistakes but now I turn them into lesson learned. Geez..I just gave you guys half of my life story lol  :oops:

But back on topic..I do pray for Michael and his family. Prayer changes things. I put my faith in God not in mankind because they will fail you almost everytime. So, I pray for his safety, his health, his mind, and most of all his soul. I also pray for his and his families strength. And I pray for his fans and my hoax family members because we need it to continue to press on in love and truth.

Thank you so much for this post!  What a beautiful prayer for Michael and the members of this site.  It was a delight to read this.  Many blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

Quote from: "DS365"
Quote from: "TheKiddNerd"
I always kept Michael in my heart and I've always wish for his well being. But after the 25th of June something happened to me. I had always been on the fence about God. I've went from completely believing he never existed to him now being my complete motivation behind everything I do now. Losing Michael, someone I thought would be here until the end of time, "died". I've become a more spritual being. I look at life differently. The way he carried himself in public and his morals he stood by has become an inspiration for me. I have now become more interested in living my life the right way. Yes, I still make mistakes but now I turn them into lesson learned. Geez..I just gave you guys half of my life story lol  :oops:

But back on topic..I do pray for Michael and his family. Prayer changes things. I put my faith in God not in mankind because they will fail you almost every time. So, I pray for his safety, his health, his mind, and most of all his soul. I also pray for his and his families strength. And I pray for his fans and my hoax family members because we need it to continue to press on in love and truth.

I agree with you! My life has extremely changed with his "death". I was not aware of things, but God brought me to the light. I even rededicated my life to Christ. I pray for Michael and I know that God has something greater for him that we and he might not be aware of. I believe that this is not a coincidence, but its a divine appointment from God.  Me too, I am not religious at all. I have definitely become more spiritual and more connected with God than ever before.

Thank you for this.  It is so encouraging to hear different experiences of what God is doing in all of this.  By the way, welcome back!  God's always been right there with you, watching over you and protecting you.  Many blessings to you in the coming year!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
Jill, thanks so much for starting this topic. I have been tentative about bringing this up because I know the focus is understandably on the hoax, his reappearance, etc. But I am receiving very distinct spiritual intuitions that there is much more to this and Michael's purpose than just reclaiming his musical career. In fact, when I left the theatre after viewing "This is It," I felt very sad as if there had been a death. I realized later that it's not the physical death I was sad about, but a "death" or ending of his career as we had known it. Whatever is going to happen in the future, I believe will be be some sort of "spiritual" revival message for the world. I'm beginning to think that his enormous talents were only the physical medium used to convey a spiritual message to the world.

I'm in continual prayer about this because I don't think with my finite mind and even with the faith of a mustard seed, that I can possibly understand what it can be. I only know that I feel a constant urge to pray and all of these responses to your original "prayer" message confirms that others are feeling the same thing.

Maybe what Michael is asking for are prayer warriors to see him through this difficult time and whatever is in the future. If it is as big as I think it is, I can't even imagine the physical and spiritual obstacles he may encounter.

I would be interested in your thoughts--

Thanks so much for your testimonials and your affirmations.

- Always growing in the knowledge of His love.
Rita,

Thanks so much!  Your posts are refreshing and encouraging.  I sent you a private message.  You can access it at the top of the page!

Jill
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glad to see this. Didn't even realize this was on the forum.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

Something big is getting ready to happen!  I can feel it!  It's like electricity in the air!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Oh yeah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

can i just say........i read something from the bible everyday..i..choose randomly as that is how i like to read...........the other day i opened at ...daniel chapter 10...verse 21..........where daniel is being comforted........."however,I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth.Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against theses forces ecept micheal your prince".........xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

Quote from: "loyalfan"
can i just say........i read something from the bible everyday..i..choose randomly as that is how i like to read...........the other day i opened at ...daniel chapter 10...verse 21..........where daniel is being comforted........."however,I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth.Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against theses forces ecept micheal your prince".........xxxx

I read the same way and that is that is the same one I read today.  The arch angel Michael is appointed to watch over Israel.  I believe God has had His hand on Michael Jackson all his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

there you go then....i rest my case..........xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

:)  :mrgreen:  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was just reading a beautiful blog piece about Michael and his faith in God.  I thought I'd share it with you.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead