MissG

Quote from: "trustno1"
Since I had children I have very vivid dreams that seem to happen in realtime, I even had one where I was sitting on a couch absolutely bored out of my mind for hours on end and it felt like I did actually experience that!! Exciting I know.  Sometimes I do have bizarre dreams but never about MJ, I usually remember those dreams and sometimes I have numerous dreams all intertwined like plot threads in a movie even though the plots are completely unrelated to each other(or seem so).  I know some people find examining their dreams a bit scary but I think it's scarier not to have dreams and not wonder about them.

In deed. The brain works in amazing ways. Is pure electricity and so little we know about it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "jill"
Hi all, I know it's been a while since I posted on this thread.  I have been pulling away from the MJ hoax since last summer, taking a break I suppose.  I was out shopping today, looking thru the movie section.  I heard clearly..."buy the This Is It Movie."  I did rent it from the video store when it came out but never purchased it.   So today I bought it and brought it home.  I layed it on the table as I came in.  I did a few things, changed clothes an so forth.  When I came back to the room where I had put the movie I saw it on the table and I heard..."It's time. We're doing this."  It was very authorative and definite, as with  great purpose.  I felt a thrill of excitement go thru me.  I can't say for sure what is going to happen but I feel excited!

Interesting note:  When I put the movie in to watch it, it is not the same version I saw on video when it first came out.  In this one when MJ is in the cherry picker, he doesn't sing.  I vaguely remember him singing in the first version I saw (a little off key, because it caught my attention.)  This was not in the video I bought today.  I am going to see if I can get one from the video store where I rented it and see if it is different.

Long time no here everybody! What's happening?
Glad the forum is back up.  
Jill, how are you? I haven't been on much since it has been back up.
I have somewhat pulled away from it abit as well.  
Glad that everyone is doing good and you as well. God bless. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

@Infinitylady, doing fine, thanks.  I still check in for news of the hoax from time to time.  Glad to hear from you too!  I am anticipating the trial starting.  I am sure things will be hopping then.  I'm sure TMZ will be all abuzz with trial news!  I am also curious to see what will happen in July (if anything) because of the autographed picture Michael wrote: See you in July 2011.  To me that is the only thing that really pinpoints a time frame that he may come back.  

I also found it interesting that in the new thread that was posted today about Katherine saying "Why hold a trial?" That she goes out of her way to mention the Smooth Criminal fans.  Smooth Criminal is the video in TII with Gilda.  Also one of the big clues that MJ is not gone.  To me, that hint is glaring.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jill"
@Infinitylady, doing fine, thanks.  I still check in for news of the hoax from time to time.  Glad to hear from you too!  I am anticipating the trial starting.  I am sure things will be hopping then.  I'm sure TMZ will be all abuzz with trial news!  I am also curious to see what will happen in July (if anything) because of the autographed picture Michael wrote: See you in July 2011.  To me that is the only thing that really pinpoints a time frame that he may come back.  

I also found it interesting that in the new thread that was posted today about Katherine saying "Why hold a trial?" That she goes out of her way to mention the Smooth Criminal fans.  Smooth Criminal is the video in TII with Gilda.  Also one of the big clues that MJ is not gone.  To me, that hint is glaring.

Peeping in again.   :) Only time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "trustno1"
Since I had children I have very vivid dreams that seem to happen in realtime, I even had one where I was sitting on a couch absolutely bored out of my mind for hours on end and it felt like I did actually experience that!! Exciting I know.  Sometimes I do have bizarre dreams but never about MJ, I usually remember those dreams and sometimes I have numerous dreams all intertwined like plot threads in a movie even though the plots are completely unrelated to each other(or seem so).  I know some people find examining their dreams a bit scary but I think it's scarier not to have dreams and not wonder about them.
I thought I was the only one who had these interwoven dreams where nothing relates to anything else except in tiny spurts.  That's fascinating.  I wonder what does that mean.  I rarely dream because I rarely experience REM sleep.  But most times when I do, they are so jumbled that when I awake, I cannot really recall much of what the dream was about.  I did have one recently about Michael that was as clear as night and day.  It was a positive dream too and I woke up feeling very peaceful.  It wasn't until I woke up did I realize that it was Michael I had dreamed about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

hi guys i wanted to use this thread for this post because jill started it. jill 's stepmother has just died and she has asked me to pray. i didn't think she would mind if i asked any of you who would to join me..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."