DooDoo

My first thought when I saw these pics was that it was just a hall in the great Mausoleum where fans leave flowers and pics for Michael as they don't know where the grave is : I have this impression because I already saw pics of Forest Lawn and of the Great Mausoleum and there are crypts like these , it is all like this :

or this :

the great Mausoleum it's huge though, there are so many different Sanctuaries and Corners I think you can get easily lost inside ; the site  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login saiys Michael's grave is in Plot: Great Mausoleum, Holly Terrace, Sanctuary of Ascension. This mausoleum is private and locked to the general public.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Quote from: "angelshadow"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does not look like a mourning sister?After the dinner burial.
Presents itself only.   :?:

Someone should remind LaToya that she's supposed to be in mourning.  Maybe Jermaine can teach her the art of crying for the camera.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DawnMarie1121"

Does not look like a mourning sister?After the dinner burial.
Presents itself only.   :?:

Someone should remind LaToya that she's supposed to be in mourning.  Maybe Jermaine can teach her the art of crying for the camera.

HAHA!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I READ IN SOME SITE THAT TMZ WAS PUTTING THIS IMAGE BUT IT'S FROM A WOMAN... I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME, BUT SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING LIKE: WHY TMZ IS SHOWING THE PICTURES OF THE GRAVE OF......??? MAYBE SOMEONE CAN SEARCH... MICHAEL(DOT)IS(DOT)ALIVE!(DOT) :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

[quote = "Butterfly J"] Wenn ich mir die Bilder Ich glaube nicht, dass es der Ort, wo gelegt wird eine Person, die viel geliebt wird. Es scheint, einsam, vergessen und lieblosen Platz. [/ Quote]

Yes, the thought is awful if he there was intolerable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "TheLLMJ"
I do not feel that Michael is in this crypt .
There is no name, no loving words, nothing . :cry:
This must be bad for the children to stand in front of a huge square stone with nothing on it, that's ridiculous, he is not in there.
Also, I seriously wonder whether there exists a crypt of a celebrity with no name on it, did you ever heard about some? :?

You know, I never even thought of that!  You're right, there's not even a plaque with his name, not to mention a nice eulogy.  That might be one of the biggest clues of all with this hoax.  If it were in a public place where they'd be worried about people finding the location is one thing, but this place is under serious security.  It just doesn't make sense at all.  And I've heard the family hasn't even visited...you'd think at least one of them would have by now.

I first saw those pics on facebook and back then they screamed "fake" to me! Karen is just doing her job in all of this, making people believe Michael is dead.

No flowers from friends and family? No notes etc. It looks all staged with those sparse amount of flowers and photos placed there just for that shot. When my daughter died, her grave from day one (up until now and she passed away in 2006) is covered with flowers, trinkets, teddies, notes  from all her high school friends and family. In fact a week after her burial, my niece said to me "Aunty her grave looks like a $2 shop vomitted on it) :) .  By the way it still does, but hey her friends love her and they are all in high school so what can I do  :)

Anyhow my point is I would of expected Michaels to be swamped as well and not look like this. I guess his friends and family don't want to waste their money putting things on an empty grave that the public were never meant to see anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know, I thought the same thing about this photo when I first saw it.  I really didn't feel sad because it seemed very superficial.  I would think as extravagant and showy as the Jackson family is, they would have all kinds of adornments around the crypt if Michael was really in it.  Michael was a great and beautiful person, he certainly deserves a much better resting place when he does finally die!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

MissG

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "TheLLMJ"
I do not feel that Michael is in this crypt .
There is no name, no loving words, nothing . :cry:
This must be bad for the children to stand in front of a huge square stone with nothing on it, that's ridiculous, he is not in there.
Also, I seriously wonder whether there exists a crypt of a celebrity with no name on it, did you ever heard about some? :?

You know, I never even thought of that!  You're right, there's not even a plaque with his name, not to mention a nice eulogy.  That might be one of the biggest clues of all with this hoax.  If it were in a public place where they'd be worried about people finding the location is one thing, but this place is under serious security.  It just doesn't make sense at all.  And I've heard the family hasn't even visited...you'd think at least one of them would have by now.

I first saw those pics on facebook and back then they screamed "fake" to me! Karen is just doing her job in all of this, making people believe Michael is dead.

No flowers from friends and family? No notes etc. It looks all staged with those sparse amount of flowers and photos placed there just for that shot. When my daughter died, her grave from day one (up until now and she passed away in 2006) is covered with flowers, trinkets, teddies, notes  from all her high school friends and family. In fact a week after her burial, my niece said to me "Aunty her grave looks like a $2 shop vomitted on it) :) .  By the way it still does, but hey her friends love her and they are all in high school so what can I do  :)

Anyhow my point is I would of expected Michaels to be swamped as well and not look like this. I guess his friends and family don't want to waste their money putting things on an empty grave that the public were never meant to see anyway.

A big hug to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

D[YouTube][/YouTube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "gtorgia"
D[YouTube][/YouTube]
Gtorgia, there's no link here to look at?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think the pictures are real...  Karen Faye put the flowers and pictures there from the fans apparently.

But you may be right... it might not be MJ in that crypt.

What i found strange is that MJ did a will, but did not stipulate where he wanted to be buried....  this is normal in a will to put what you want to happen after you die and most people financially prepare for it too.

MJ did not?  Strange i think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Amber

i do not believe mj is at FL. also if he was buried somewhere else [which is impossible,he's alive] the press would latch on imsure as they do seem to keep a close eye on the jacksons. also this may be insane to consider but do you think it maybe poss that Karen let these pic's out deliberately? so we'd see there is no name on the crypt? it is secure after all as someone said they could put a plaque on it at least.  :?  makes no sense as the rest of this messed up "death"  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

the arabian nights

Are we judging?

Lets look at the various possbilities?

Maybe this is regarded as a prestigious position?

Maybe the family thought it was too soon, a shock passing, they wanted time

What other possibilies could be logical?

The family bought other sites so that they could be reunited in death? i thought that was touching
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

can do nothing Herrausfinden what the "grave" concerns, nothing what would be helpfully at the moment.

But the photograph was taken in  9th November 2008.

So any questions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

can do nothing Herrausfinden what the "grave" concerns, nothing what would be helpfully at the moment.

But the photograph was taken in  9th November 2008.

So any questions?

Yes,I do infact!
Am I correct that this was crypt was like a "storeroom show piece" sample for a number of years until purchased for *ahem* MJ or was it in use and the resident sold it and moved away to accomodate the new home owner to have a fancy crypt?  :lol:
Also,why does it appear to just be sitting right there at the end of the hallway when everyone else there as photos as proved have tasteful wall vaults,including very famous celebrities?
Brittany Murphy,also famous but likely not as much a superstar as MJ,but regardless was buried in a private family ceremony at FL and is accessable to the public.
Her case is very similar to MJ's but look how quickly the process was completed from the collapse to the burial.
They also took a sliver of brain,not the whole brain,for autopsy testings.I have never heard of a whole brain being taken for toxicology testing in all the years of the amount of reading I do,law classes in school,law enforcement classes,experience and training and actually being on the job as a shot gun rider to crime scenes,etc while training.
My sister passed away from a supposed drug overdose in 2005 which the whole story is in my introduction to the board and they took awhile with toxicology and I will have to go back and see if they cortexed her brain,which is ME talk for taking a sample but I believe they did when I read it the one time.
Sorry for my rambling but this whole crypt business is confusing because it existed even back into the 1970's!!
Thoughts and answers are appreciated!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions