Oprah Show´s
April 05, 2011, 01:35:56 PM
Oprah Winfrey, the television presenter most influential of the U.S., and friend of the King of Pop, has announced that his show, ratings leader for many years in American television, will be 25 May.
Winfrey has said it will withdraw the program to begin a new professional career. Interestingly, the end of the show will take place 3 days after the end of the countdown on michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com, which, incidentally, coincides with the end of the trial of Conrad Murray.
The popular presenter has also announced that the show is due to attend a guest which did not wish to reveal their identities. Now. Casting a glance back,

A few weeks ago, a Belgian newspaper published the news. Michael Jackson is alive and his comeback will be in the show of her friend Oprah Winfrey. A few days after the news show, the Belgian newspaper denied the report .... said it was a joke.
Now I ask myself ... maybe the joke was not just exclusive to them out of hand. We all know the friendship that has always been between Oprah and Michael Jackson ... why would not he be the guest who does not want to reveal?
Do not forget that Oprah already interviewed a few weeks ago to the Jackson family (children included) were doing what this life without his father. It is clear that Oprah is the exclusive owner of Michael Jackson, along with Larry King ... ..
And again I ask .. Why not?

Remember the countdown indication that we have done so? for I have discovered another blog another countdown nothing more and nothing less than an account made by Oprah Winfrey for her last show before retiring, but both accounts are not accurate if they are very similar, with perhaps one or two days difference, besides the guest to your latest program is a surprise guest, of which only the media have speculated, who will? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The end of the Murray trial coincides with the end of the countdown

The other day I was doing accounts. Murray Conrad's trial will begin on March 28 and as can be known, will last for 6 to 8 weeks.
Well. Remember You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login page?
This is a page that was recorded the same day he "died" the King of Pop, May 25, 2011. In it, you can see a black screen and a countdown precisely ending 22 May.
On that page put something like "it's time to think" believe.

The exact message says: "In a world full of hatred, which must still dare to hope. In a world full of anger, which has yet to dare to comfort. In a world full of despair, we must still dare to dream . And in a world full of mistrust, which has yet dared to believe. " 54 days 19h 01m 20s (at the time of this writing, the account is back ....)

If we do calculations, the trial would end between 15 and May 3. That means that Michael Jackson could return on 22 May that the date of the end of the countdown.
Will the May 22 date of the great return of the King of Pop, just as the end of the trial in which Murray would be found innocent?

One of the hypotheses that are managed out there ....

If true, but it is practically coincidence, think this is what q q is speculating, May 23 comes back in style, people are still upset, nobody gets to be amazed ... and then SURPRISE! exclusive interview with the last guest supersorpresa Oprah "Oprah's Final Show" MICHAEL JACKSON! all a blast when people are q still can not believe it and then explains the reasons why and what we have been questioning q up today!! q clear guauuu match! is an exact match! there is the coincidence of dates! q and this is what has given the impression to all renowned researchers q this time is good, thanks to the overlap between the two countdowns! the best researchers are basing this!! wowww, is giving a feeling like never before all researchers!! q Oprah all agree is a key part in this great adventure and q knows far more than would have us believe q, q tell me it is no coincidence of dates !!!!!!! wowww
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever in our memories and in our hearts.
New Forum to find more ...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Oprah Show´s
April 05, 2011, 02:50:14 PM
Thank you for the posting. I guess we have to wait and see who is this mysterious person. Personally I do not think it is Michael. Michael will not take Oprah to make his appearance. He probably will do it with Geraldo again. He was very comfortable with him, and Geraldo is a good friend with Michael. Mind you anything can happen, this is only my opinion it does not mean it is right.. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 05, 2011, 05:48:38 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Thank you for the posting. I guess we have to wait and see who is this mysterious person. Personally I do not think it is Michael. Michael will not take Oprah to make his appearance. He probably will do it with Geraldo again. He was very comfortable with him, and Geraldo is a good friend with Michael. Mind you anything can happen, this is only my opinion it does not mean it is right.. blessings

Thanks for sharing your opinion, I am very ...
I would argue the same about you ... I do not think Michael makes a comeback with her​​.
We will have to wait for the big day.
God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 05, 2011, 06:04:08 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Totally agree. I do not think Michael would BAM on her show. I think his BAM is going to be more formal, probably with the FBI or LAPD. We need to wait and see. Thank you for sharing this. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 05, 2011, 07:38:46 PM
I think he might BAM at the trial (and that would be more likely if he was a juror)...and as for the Oprah show he might go on there later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 07:47:58 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I think he might BAM at the trial (and that would be more likely if he was a juror)...and as for the Oprah show he might go on there later.

That's a good point ... I like your thinking ...
Blessings friend ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 08:29:24 PM
Wait - didn't the trial get postponed again to July?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 05, 2011, 08:36:42 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Nope. The trial will begin on May 9. ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 05, 2011, 11:32:29 PM
Quote from: "nadialorens"

Blessings friend ...

Have they picked the jury yet...I thought they did?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 11:42:14 PM
Quote from: "nadialorens"

Blessings friend ...

Have they picked the jury yet...I thought they did?

A judge concerned about the difficulty of finding enough jurors for the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor on Friday extended the search, even after 147 people said they had enough time to process, whose duration would be two months.

The superior court judge Michael Pastor made ​​the decision after more than half of the 340 prospective jury on Thursday cited the process of Dr. Conrad Murray were excused because of difficulties to be present at trial so long.

Pastor's lawyers also suggested that an initial look at the surveys to the candidates indicated that many would have to be discarded, for their views on matters related to the case.

Only three people in the first group of applicants indicated that they were unaware of any information from the case.

Murray has pleaded not guilty to manslaughter.

The career of Murray, who also operates a clinic in Las Vegas, is at stake. The judge and suspended his license to practice medicine in California and Texas medical schools and Nevada could do the same if convicted.

Murray, a cardiologist who has pleaded not guilty to manslaughter, faces charges over the death of pop star, who died from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives supply.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 11:45:26 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Nope. The trial will begin on May 9. ;)

If we do calculations, the trial would end between 15 and May 3. ¿¿¿???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 05, 2011, 11:52:40 PM
Thanks nadialorens  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tove

May 12, 2011, 08:32:47 AM
I think it wouldn't be big enough to Michael to BAM in the last Oprah-show, it isn't broadcasted in every country. If Oprah has some big plans though to start some world's biggest campaign to save the environment or something -then could it be. If She's stopping show's to start something more valuable?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2011, 03:32:30 PM
I heard on the radio on my drive into work this morning that Oprah's final guest will be Will Smith and his family.

Sorry i don't have a reference for this..I'm going to look around to see if I can find a link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2011, 03:53:52 PM
Quote from: "likemike"
I heard on the radio on my drive into work this morning that Oprah's final guest will be Will Smith and his family.

Sorry i don't have a reference for this..I'm going to look around to see if I can find a link.

Though I really like Will Smith, he sure is funny, that would be a big disappointment. crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions