Re: My summary of THIS IS IT
April 12, 2011, 04:43:21 AM
Quote from: "JMseesMJ"
@MjjProd
Murray won't go to jail. We've heard it before, he is just the fall guy and he was/is well compensated for his discomfort
Do you have any proof of that compensation?

Once more, wait and see if he's going to jail  :roll:
Anyhow something very odd once more: the idea of broadcasting the trial
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come together, right now... Over me!

April 12, 2011, 05:15:39 AM
Quote from: "MjjProd"

Do you have any proof of that compensation?

No, I don't have any proof that he actually received the 150 K for his services, since he hasn't granted me access to his bank account, lol.

Anyhow something very odd once more: the idea of broadcasting the trial

Read the last sentence in my last post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 “Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 12, 2011, 05:59:28 AM

@MjjProd
Murray won't go to jail. We've heard it before, he is just the fall guy and he was/is well compensated for his discomfort.

@curls..... And the ending is still in progress right now. The entertainer in him wants us to enjoy it a little further...       

I also think Murray won't go to jail, but this is just an opinion and it's based on nothing very solid, just TMZ articles.

JM, I think you know the part in bold is very very very depressing......it's like you tell us - enjoy the trial and than you can say goodbye forever to Michael Jackson because that will be the end of it........
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 12, 2011, 06:01:42 AM
But what can we possibly demand from him? It's his life and he ows us nothing  :( .

Speaking of this trial, last evening I was thinking of Jesus and His trial, when he was brought in front of Pilat and then sent to be judged by the jewish .......

Don't know why I'm thinking of this.......Elvis had no trials?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 10:00:15 AM
@Gina
I agree with you, a smile doesn't equal happiness. Chaplin's song 'Smile' says it all....

correction: that should read "doesn't necessarily equal happiness."

Gina, I've often thought about the parallels between the Passion of Jesus and Michael's trial and this particular trial now. Also, those weeks of lent, would give some people time to contemplate. Palm Sunday isn't far..... Perfect timing, again....
To me it doesn't really matter if the people in Jesus' trial were Jewish or of any other religion, what they have in common with people nowadays is the tendency to judgemental thinking based on superficial knowledge - dangerous. They had made their minds up without knowing facts and details long before the verdict. At the time their craving for a spectacle forced Pilate to his decision. Peoples minds still work like 2000 years ago, don't you think ? The general public still thinks Michael is guilty, even if he was acquitted of all charges. Now they think CM must be guilty of killing Michael.
I think we should trust in Michael, if he wants us to see the trial, it must be for a reason. Try to push away your sad and negative feelings and let's watch, maybe it is supposed to be an eye-opener and we can learn something from it....
The truth shall prevail.    
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 12, 2011, 12:59:21 PM
maybe it is supposed to be an eye-opener and we can learn something from it....
The truth shall prevail.
Wait and pray people  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 12, 2011, 03:25:32 PM
@Gina
I agree with you, a smile doesn't equal happiness. Chaplin's song 'Smile' says it all....

correction: that should read "doesn't necessarily equal happiness."

Gina, I've often thought about the parallels between the Passion of Jesus and Michael's trial and this particular trial now. Also, those weeks of lent, would give some people time to contemplate. Palm Sunday isn't far..... Perfect timing, again....
To me it doesn't really matter if the people in Jesus' trial were Jewish or of any other religion, what they have in common with people nowadays is the tendency to judgemental thinking based on superficial knowledge - dangerous. They had made their minds up without knowing facts and details long before the verdict. At the time their craving for a spectacle forced Pilate to his decision. Peoples minds still work like 2000 years ago, don't you think ? The general public still thinks Michael is guilty, even if he was acquitted of all charges. Now they think CM must be guilty of killing Michael.
I think we should trust in Michael, if he wants us to see the trial, it must be for a reason. Try to push away your sad and negative feelings and let's watch, maybe it is supposed to be an eye-opener and we can learn something from it....
The truth shall prevail.    

Now you make me understand why Michael's trials reminds me of Jesus' trial.
You are right, it doesn't matter they were jewish or not, they represented prejudice, prejudgement.
Now maybe CM's trial will be different? It certainly looks like a reality show, at least for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 12, 2011, 03:26:43 PM
maybe it is supposed to be an eye-opener and we can learn something from it....
The truth shall prevail.
Wait and pray people  :lol:

You think we'll laugh in the last?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2011, 05:47:08 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

I don't think so but WISH so (crossing fingers).
Like Dan Aykroyd in Liberian girl: "Oh, mike !"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 13, 2011, 06:53:02 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

I don't think so but WISH so (crossing fingers).
Like Dan Aykroyd in Liberian girl: "Oh, mike !"

What if HE appears in court at the end of the trial and the whole world will say OH MIKE  :o ?
Nooooo...this won't happen  :cry:
Maybe we have to pray day and night for it to happen......

Like my son who's praying for 3 years now to receive the magical wand.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2011, 07:50:17 AM
All the clues of a comeback (BAM) are there, from the lyrics in his songs and symbolic imagery right through to the memorial and the movie 'This Is It'. It will happen, I know it's hard to beLIEve 100% day in day out but it will happen, the truth WILL prevail! Keep the faith, you'll see Michael soon enough! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

April 15, 2011, 12:56:18 PM
Tell me, what possible reason could he have for coming back ? 
To pick up his life from where he left it, even perform on stage again ? 
Or do you think he would come back just for explaining to the world in detail why he did this and how he pulled it all off ? The public would think that he finally went insane. No way Jose.
I don't know how old you are (is 93 your y.o.b ?), but when you get older your emphasis shift, other things become more important to you. I would say even more so if you've had it all as a superstar and have given your all to others for such a long time. I think he also wanted to avoid that the world would see an ageing popstar, who 'needs' to perform until he literally can't move anymore.  
Admittedly he could have just declared that he wants to become a filmmaker, songwriter, father or what ever from now on. As Kenny Ortega put it aptly when he said: "...death was unnecessary..." But hey, it's Michael Jackson, he is different than other guys, right !

His message is clear. Incorporate more love into your daily life and become aware of the evil things that are going on in the world. We all became or are in the middle of becoming more alert to these things, the forums helped a great deal. 
I don't think that a BAM would wake up more people and turn them into independent, critical thinkers. The majority likes to doze and swallow what's being presented, they follow the path of least resistance, instead of the yellow brick road, lol. ! Sad but fact.
And should exposing criminal activity be one of the reasons he went into hiding, I am sure the FBI can handle the completion of any operation without him returning in the end.

Aahhh, it must be wonderful to be finally able to do what you always wanted..... :mrgreen:      

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 15, 2011, 01:35:50 PM
I've thought about the previous comment all along too.  If he comes back to the public, what does he say, "Oh I hoaxed my death for such and such reasons (and used a dead mans body to do it??).  I don't want you media/paps to hound me for reasons and I don't want to live in a glass house anymore.  Just leave me alone so I can be a daddy and make may music and do movie."  
I think he'll be dogged even more than before this and need even MORE protection.  He'll really be hounded like Princess Di.  Plus, the wacko  will turn into "liar"...I can't even think of the words they'll all say.
I know there are clues, so either we are twisting things to fit a hoax or they are there...but, I can't see how he'll go on after doing this.
It has become so mind boggling that I can't barely follow the topics and comments anymore.  
I just trust my gut feeling, without ANY clues from day one, that he's alive.  I don't really NOW worry about they how and why's because that is messing up my joy in my present life.  I still jump in topics, but...tend to brush them off now.  Michael's plan will show itself in his time.  All the speculating will not make any of us right or wrong or make it all happen any faster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 15, 2011, 01:37:38 PM
Aahhh, it must be wonderful to be finally able to do what you always wanted..... :mrgreen:      

What is it that he always wanted? I don't get what you mean.
Or maybe you mean that he's enjoying being dead and alive at the same time?
This is somehow like being invisible  with all the advantages that comes with it (when I was a child I wanted so much to be invisible! :mrgreen: ) .

This might be a world of fun for him, the ultimate prank that he could have ever played to the world. But what about the kids? Even if they might not be his biological ones - he must love them very much...what kind of a life is that when he can't be with them openly?

On the other hand I admit you are right. He has nothing to come back for
The public would think that he finally went insane.
:lol:
yeah you are right....
But this bothered him so much before? He was perceived as weird by a part of the public because of his unusual behaviour that narrow people can't understand but he did it willingly, to shock the world every time cause it's his nature of performer.

You think he wants to be seen as sane now? Well, Michael, can't you see it ain't working?
Who thought before you were insane still believes it, who saw your true nature didn't believe it before and won't start believe it now if you come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2011, 02:20:51 PM
@Gina

Peoples minds still work like 2000 years ago, don't you think ? The general public still thinks Michael is guilty, even if he was acquitted of all charges. Now they think CM must be guilty of killing Michael.
The truth shall prevail.    

JMseesMJ - thank you for your thorough, well thought out posts. Very interesting indeed.

I agree with a poster above - you do sound very confident in your words, like one who has inside knowledge. I'm wondering how you know the deal with CM was for $150,000? If he is a real doctor that is not much compensation is it? Think about how long he's been on this adventure with the rest of us...and the tarnish to his own name (if it's a real name that is).

I agree with you. Even if Dr Murray goes to jail it does not mean that Michael is dead. We still don't know the real reasons for any of this. The timing for everything in this hoax has been spot on - so it's no surprise that this falls around Easter. My personal hope is that regardless of the meaning, Michael find total vindication from all of the false allegations. And, I do believe we are seeing the tide turn in his favor although there is still plenty of work to do in that regard. Personally, I believe public acknowledgment from one of the accusers would be the one thing that would change the mindset in the most stubborn of people. I just don't think that will ever happen.

I trust Michael whole heartedly and I will be here to the end. In the end I believe that truth will prevail and I believe we will find the truth. I do believe we will have an ending and I believe none of us are probably prepared for what Michael has planned. That's my personal opinion. It's an adventure, for sure, and my eyes have been opened to a whole world I never took much time to think about. I also think that Michael would not have planted all of these clues unless he intended on returning.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's very thought-provoking. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal