My summary of THIS IS IT
April 06, 2011, 08:25:10 AM
Dear members,

This is my 7. post. I saved it for a special occasion. 
I feel as if it's time for me to sum up the past two years and share my thoughts with you.
Don't worry and don't cry, I won't leave yet and the forum won't crash after you've read this, lol ! Sorry, just a reference to my BFFs....

Many hoax believers have different opinions and expectations about the motivation behind Michael Jackson's faked death. Many of you think that there must be something very big and important behind it, external factors that more or less forced him to that decision. To me it seems that his main reasons might have been simply personal ones. The life he lead up to the 25th of June 2009 didn't match with what he had envisioned for himself for his own future. That I suppose wouldn't be 'enough' of a reason for some. Are they hoping for a more 'serious' cause or do they crave another sensation ? Would Michael lose his credibility or the believer's respect when they find out about the real reason(s) ? Maybe. Everybody has to make decisions in life, minor ones and important ones that entail serious consequences. Some can relate to another person's decisions, others can't. So what. Being true to yourself is what count's, if it makes you happy - go for it... 
In order to avoid that crushing scrutiny with which his decision could be condemned after revealing the reasons, Michael has to refrain from appearing in public again altogether. After all, the memory of his former life is still fresh. Who wants to live under a microscope until they die.... 
Maybe staying hidden wasn't his intention from the beginning, maybe he changed his plan.
The believers are only a minority, but the clues from 2009 were definitely planted for us. So it was important to him that somebody would find them. (I am not so sure about other clues that came later, though. Too many stakeholders that have a potential interest to jump on that bandwagon....) MJHD was created a.s.a.p. and after some 'difficulties' Souza and Mo took over, you all know the story. It was and still is very important to have that forum, it gives hope to people, hope that Michael, their idol, could still be alive. A platform where all inconsistencies can be investigated (forum members collectively discovered their inner detective) and discussed with people who think alike, share the same interest and work on something big together, there was this mutual consent, all a thrilling joint-venture-research-project. Everybody was very busy and as a result harmony and unity ruled. Members became confident that Michael indeed faked his death. Even non-fans became aware of Michael's brilliance and admire him now for what he has done and what he represents. Everybody sees him differently, of course, but always positive to the core. Along the way we also discovered the man - the human behind the KOP.
And there was more... something very precious... Most of us have stated that this journey has pushed us to the limits many times. And this opened up a new way of living for us. Our perspective, our consciousness, our awareness, our actions, the way we live now in comparison to before the 'death' - all has CHANGED ! And you know what ? We did it all by ourselves !!! With a little help from the more extrovert members and our lovely Admin Souza, of course. Do you realise what that means ? We've made that change !  Isn't that what a certain someone always wanted to initiate ???

B U T ----- yes, there is always a but and I am coming back to what I hinted at in the beginning:  For a period of time now, I sense a disturbance in that mutual feeling of harmony among the believers. Now that we are 'used' to the thought that Michael is alive, negative vibes can influence us again and I don't only mean guest's opinions, lol. The behaviour of some forum members changed before that. Disrespect, prejudice, jealousy, pride, 'knowers versus believers' and infighting occurred. Group dynamics par excellence. It comes in waves, I always think of sea anemones then... It isn't enough anymore, to KNOW he is alive, people want to know why he faked his death and they want to know the exact reason for it and it better be good... There has to be a scapegoat, or an entity which can be blamed.        Really ? Think about it... 
Can anyone demand the presentation of the reason ? Can believers demand a BAM ? Are they not crushing Michael with this expectation ? Is it maybe unfair ? Think again !

Kind regards
JMseesMJ 

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 “Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: My summary of THIS IS IT
April 06, 2011, 10:11:05 AM
Quote from: "JMseesMJ"
And there was more... something very precious... Most of us have stated that this journey has pushed us to the limits many times. And this opened up a new way of living for us. Our perspective, our consciousness, our awareness, our actions, the way we live now in comparison to before the 'death' - all has CHANGED ! And you know what ? We did it all by ourselves !!! With a little help from the more extrovert members and our lovely Admin Souza, of course. Do you realise what that means ? We've made that change !  Isn't that what a certain someone always wanted to initiate ???

There certainly was a change, I don't know if it was THAT change he expected from us.

Can believers demand a BAM ? Are they not crushing Michael with this expectation ? Is it maybe unfair ? Think again !     

To answer oyur question: NO, we can't demand anything, we don't have that right and I'm sure nobody wants to pressure Michael with their expectation.
Yet......yet......we care about him enough to spend 2 years of our lives living and breathing Michael Jackson every single day... he ows nothing to us but as long as we can't be 100% sure that the clues were not the result of our rich imagination, maybe ......I dare to say maybe we deserve him back.
I am aware that probably this won't happen, probably because he doesn't want to - but more, because he might as well be dead.
Anyway, all this adventure would have a sad and dissapointing ending without his return.

But as we say in our daily prayer.....Your will be done.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 02:14:47 AM
I don't see why this journey should have a sad and disappointing ending. Maybe this isn't supposed to have an ending as we understand the meaning of the word. These two years are a part of our lives now. Life in general is a continuing process and some processes are painful. Think of giving birth, it is very painful, yet rewarding and retrospectively a wonderful experience, very unique. Our journey in Hoaxland 'with him leading the way' compares to that I think. Kind of a rebirth experience for all of us.
Don't forget the good old adage from K'ung-fu-tzu 'The way is the goal'....
We are all here because of him (remember those words ?) This time looking for him, learning about him isn't wasted. Not at all. It is an important, thrilling and valuable process of CHANGE: 
L-earn
O-vercome
V-alue
E-volve  

He wanted to let the King of Pop die and we should accept that decision. But that was just one part of him, the public persona - an image. I think we can expect more from him in the future, because an artist just can't stop creating, e.g. song releases from his vault, new 'leaked' music under some pseudonym (think of Jason Malachi...), games, Circe Show and more...
We haven't seen half of the mega deal with Sony, the biggest recording contract in history !  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
 “Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.”
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2011, 04:49:09 AM
We are all here because of him (remember those words ?)

How could I forget those words?
It was late after midnight in Romania and I stayed awake to see the trailer and once I saw it the questions started.

Why Kenny said "with him leading the way"?
Why Michael said "it's an adventure, a great adventure"?

Why someone said "Michael has a depth people don't really know" ?

It was worth not sleeping that night to see the trailer and I was hooked........

As much as I wanted to forget about it I couldn't, there was a mistery there to be found, and during this journey his fascinating personality became my daily job.

You think This is it will ever end? Or will grow even more up to a level we can't even imagine now?
Or everything will die if Murray will be found guilty  :( ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2011, 05:55:47 AM
I don't see why this journey should have a sad and disappointing ending.

You don't see why but it's simple.
Because HE is not with us You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2011, 09:08:59 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
That is a very good question and the answer is depressing me, I really feel that if Murray is lead to jail it will mean that MJ is really dead.

Do you think he might be alive and let someone go to jail to preserve his secret?!  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come together, right now... Over me!

April 11, 2011, 09:42:14 AM
You write from my heart!!  My exact feelings.  
I've always thought that the clues from the beginning were to get people to "see" the hoax.  Some did, most did not.  That in it self is more of what Michael "preached" about.  Believing the press instead of HIM.  Now as time went on, more clues, which I believed was to keep us believers, believing.  But, honestly, I have thought, maybe...TMZ catches Murray because it is getting their ratings up.  On the other hand, we want to think they are in cahoots with Michael/hoax, don't we?  But, you are right about the furthering of clues, people do stand to gain by them. People like that artist on twitter...
I also thought though, at first, that Michael just simply left.  Got out of sight because he didn't want to tour..he wanted to be a dad.  That disappearing gave him freedom to write songs (the big contract) and not tour, and also, cleared his name and bank account.  I thought, that he left for religious reasons, to reconnect.
But, you and I differ here.  After the initial thoughts of him leaving for personal reasons only, and the clues for us to reassure us of him being alive, I began to think about the real Michael and the life he'd lead/didn't LIVE.  I thought, leaving would give him freedom.  But, now, really, leaving only made LIVING impossible.  He lived behind gates.  He lived in disguises.  Now, living DEAD, he'd NEVER have a life without those disguises.  He'd never leave the self-imposed prison.  He could NEVER be caught alive so living outside a HOUSE would be impossible forever.  The chance to see his kids over, because one day SOMEONE would tell ..someone would see him on a plane...something.  He'd never be free to go anyplace with his kids.  Now I think that his leaving could not be just to stay gone.  He WOULD have TO live as a DEADMAN to live alive, FOREVER.

I love your posts, and I truly have to wonder about YOU and if YOU are Michael, leading us to other thoughts.  Really, wouldn't YOU if you'd read posts like your own?  I have to wonder who you are.  But, no matter, I tend to agree with most of what you write and hope you continue.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 11, 2011, 10:11:27 AM

You think This is it will ever end? Or will grow even more up to a level we can't even imagine now?

MJ said he liked his work to have a beginning, middle and an end. So it would follow that if O2 announcement was the beginning, 'death' and subsequent months of doubt and confusion could be the middle, then there WILL be an obvious end at some point. Trouble is we could still be in the beginning phase! Or the middle might go on for years. Maybe Murray being found guilty could be a part of the plan that we ought to be prepared for. Until we get to 'the end' we can't know where everything fits into the plot. It's not like a film where we can say there's 10 minutes left so they've got to start tieing up the loose ends now.

Or maybe we've already had 'the end'. I don't know what this particular piece of work is/was. Was it 'The King of Pop', it's already had it's beginning, middle and end (with his 'death'), and it's like one of those films that some can just walk away and forget but leave others with questions that they want answers to.

We can speculate and guess as long as we like but we are mere spectators and we know nothing for sure. The best we can do is watch with an open mind and heart and hope that finally we will get the answers, and 'end' we want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2011, 11:41:48 AM
Quote from: "curls"

MJ said he liked his work to have a beginning, middle and an end. So it would follow that if O2 announcement was the beginning, 'death' and subsequent months of doubt and confusion could be the middle, then there WILL be an obvious end at some point. Trouble is we could still be in the beginning phase! Or the middle might go on for years. Maybe Murray being found guilty could be a part of the plan that we ought to be prepared for. Until we get to 'the end' we can't know where everything fits into the plot. It's not like a film where we can say there's 10 minutes left so they've got to start tieing up the loose ends now.

Or maybe we've already had 'the end'. I don't know what this particular piece of work is/was. Was it 'The King of Pop', it's already had it's beginning, middle and end (with his 'death'), and it's like one of those films that some can just walk away and forget but leave others with questions that they want answers to.

We can speculate and guess as long as we like but we are mere spectators and we know nothing for sure. The best we can do is watch with an open mind and heart and hope that finally we will get the answers, and 'end' we want.
THIS IS IT is the beginning. (MJ's "death", - doubting.. research.)
IS THIS IT is the middle. (Confusion, suspicious events, new clues. Is this really IT?)
THIS ISN'T IT is the end. (MJ's comeback. This isn't it at all.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2011, 12:08:38 PM
Quote from: "angranity"
Quote from: "curls"
MJ said he liked his work to have a beginning, middle and an end.
THIS IS IT is the beginning. (MJ's "death", - doubting.. research.)
IS THIS IT is the middle. (Confusion, suspicious events, new clues. Is this really IT?)
THIS ISN'T IT is the end. (MJ's comeback. This isn't it at all.)

Or maybe This is it meant then end of his biggest work: his life

Keep the faith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 12, 2011, 12:55:08 AM
Many hoax believers have different opinions and expectations about the motivation behind Michael Jackson's faked death. Many of you think that there must be something very big and important behind it, external factors that more or less forced him to that decision. To me it seems that his main reasons might have been simply personal ones. The life he lead up to the 25th of June 2009 didn't match with what he had envisioned for himself for his own future. That I suppose wouldn't be 'enough' of a reason for some. Are they hoping for a more 'serious' cause or do they crave another sensation ? Would Michael lose his credibility or the believer's respect when they find out about the real reason(s) ?       

My answer to this is very clear. No I don't think Michael would lose his credibility or respect if the reasons of the hoax are personal and not what we were lead to believe.
But most of all we LOVE the man, so there's no way this love could fade because of not-so-noble reasons for the hoax - like saving the world of illuminati.
Of course, if he did that, I will kill him with my bear hands if I can catch him :lol:
Just kidding :mrgreen: ......I just want to know he is well, HAPPY, RICH AND FREE like he deserves
!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 01:55:12 AM
I just want to know he is well, HAPPY, RICH AND FREE like he deserves [/color]!![/b]
Then you can be serene because dead or alive he can only be RICH and FREE. About Happiness I think I never saw anyone as smiling as him  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 12, 2011, 03:03:03 AM
Quote from: "MjjProd"
I just want to know he is well, HAPPY, RICH AND FREE like he deserves [/color]!![/b]
Then you can be serene because dead or alive he can only be RICH and FREE. About Happiness I think I never saw anyone as smiling as him  :D

Seems like you believe that if a person who smiles is happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 04:08:43 AM
Seems like you believe that if a person who smiles is happy.
Well I won't argue anymore after this answer cause I see we could play this for a while.

But YES in my point of view a guy who was smiling as he does in the private footage where he is playing with kids in Neverland must be a man full of happiness.
Specially if he has been haunted during his whole life and now leaves far away of cameras.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 04:39:15 AM
@Gina
I agree with you, a smile doesn't equal happiness. Chaplin's song 'Smile' says it all....

@MjjProd
Murray won't go to jail. We've heard it before, he is just the fall guy and he was/is well compensated for his discomfort.

@fordtocarr
Why should it be impossible for him to leave the house ? Michael used to go to the movies with friends and elsewhere without being recognized even when he was still alive. Now being 'dead' things get much easier in this regard. A hoody, a cap, different hairstyle and a stubble should do the trick any day. There wouldn't be the need for elaborate disguises anymore. 
Remember to the general public he is dead ! They would assume he is a look-alike or a crazy fan....lol.
Travelling internationally also shouldn't be a problem, a fake passport and a private jet will get you around the world.
And he doesn't necessarily need to sit directly beside the kids when they go someplace, does he ?

@curls
'This is it' fits perfectly into his methodology of having a beginning, a middle part and an ending:
His life as a public person/performer began when he became lead singer with the Jackson 5, the long middle part was his solo career and now This is it is the perfect ending ! His O2 announcement was the beginning of the ending actually. And the ending is still in progress right now. The entertainer in him wants us to enjoy it a little further... 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions