You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
42 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Michael Jackson's friend and dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein was forced to turn over medical records today from the final months of Michael's life ... TMZ has learned.

Dr. Klein and his attorney handed over the documents during a pretrial hearing in Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter case.

Murray's team wants the paperwork to determine exactly what drugs Klein used to treat MJ. As TMZ reported ... Klein's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he injected Michael with Demerol 51 times in the three months before he died.

Last month, Dr. Klein asked the judge to quash the subpoena for his records. Fail.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Does this go over as a negative or a positive :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Michael Jackson's friend and dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein was forced to turn over medical records today from the final months of Michael's life ... TMZ has learned.

seems pretty late in the process to me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Why is it that in this article it says Klein was "FORCED" to hand over these records, but if you click on the words in Blue,"medical records show", it will take you to another article where it says that Klein "Filed" the  documents himself!!?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And Klein is happened to be so naive that he could not destroy those records, kept as a golden ingot to turn to Murray's defense and help him get away from conviction. Moreover, take Murray's place and get charges. To me, this is  either Michael's hoax reason moving on, or total bull, or another game . But there is no way it is normal for Klein to keep  and get forced to turn in records just like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
And Klein is happened to be so naive that he could not destroy those records, kept as a golden ingot to turn to Murray's defense and help him get away from conviction. Moreover, take Murray's place and get charges. To me, this is  either Michael's hoax reason moving on, or total bull, or another game . But there is no way it is normal for Klein to keep  and get forced to turn in records just like that.

Doctors are required by law to keep medical records.  It is also against the law to destroy them.  Therefore Dr Klein is complying with the law here.  Its totally "normal" behaviour for a doctor.

Im not sure why Dr Murray didnt keep records, though..  and this never seems to have been asked????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Doctors are required by law to keep medical records.  It is also against the law to destroy them.  Therefore Dr Klein is complying with the law here.  Its totally "normal" behaviour for a doctor.
Im not sure why Dr Murray didnt keep records, though...  and this never seems to have been asked????

Correct, all professionals have to keep clients records for 5 years in any field. But if Klein has done Demerol injection.....51 times in short period of time, that is OFF THE RECORD procedure. Unless Klein was legally performing cosmetic surgery and used Demerol as anesthetic drug, then nothing ODD about it or dangerous for Klein. But I highly doubt Michael could have done 51 surgeries within 3 months.So, if Klein was injecting Demerolto make MJ sleep,  I don't think Michael would have slept at Klein's office; thus, no point to inject Demerol per request and record it. That is, Klein was doing something illegal, injecting Demerol because MJ asked him, those NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN RECORDED and kept.
Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 04:46:40 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Question: Why wasn't this done... I don't know... Back when he actually "died"?! That would make more sense. Do an investigation, gather all of his records, then try to piece together what happens. Why wait nearly two years after the fact?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

To the above poster...   Demerol is a pain-killer, not an aenesthetic.

And its clearly not "off the record", because he recorded it and thus, actually complied with medical practices of keeping accurate records of the treatment he was giving.

i dont know why he gave 51 shots of painkillers...  im sure he will tell us in the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

And its clearly not "off the record", because he recorded it and thus, actually complied with medical practices of keeping accurate records of the treatment he was giving.

i dont know why he gave 51 shots of painkillers...  im sure he will tell us in the trial.

Damn, I confused with Diprivan=Propofol. Demerol is a painkiller similar to morphine.  :shock: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I clearly see illegal activities from Klein. He most probably altered records.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

They are still trying to paint Michael as a drug addict and I don’t like it.  If this trial is to commence, it is not about Michael’s drug habits.   :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

didn't he even bill the estate for it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

hesouttamylife wrote:

They are still trying to paint Michael as a drug addict and I don’t like it. If this trial is to commence, it is not about Michael’s drug habits.

if in the future will say that Michael provoked his "death ", well I was told to say first that was injected and drank after propofol :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Why is it that in this article it says Klein was "FORCED" to hand over these records, but if you click on the words in Blue,"medical records show", it will take you to another article where it says that Klein "Filed" the  documents himself!!?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
If you keep going back and looking at the other TMZ reports on Klein, you will see that he is also claiming to have done 179 procedures on Michael in the last 3 months of his life!!! That is  an average of 2 procedures a day for 3 months!!!  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  It is all Pure BS!!!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions