Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Motion to quash motion to subpoena Arnold Klein:

Judge ruling: Denied without Prejudice. The ruling is still in Limbo due to the fact that Arnold Klein’s lawyer claims the subpoena was founded on non-proven allegations and inaccurate information by the defense in their written motion to subpoena Klein.

Defense wanted Klein’s medical reports for Michael from October 2008 to June 2009 and that they still haven’t received all records and that Arnold Klein should be subpoenaed.

Klein’s lawyer takes the stand claiming that Klein was out of the country all the month of May 2009 and that therefore the motion is invalid. Motion to subpoena also claimed that Klein gave Michael Demerol and but Klein’s lawyer claims there is no proof.

Furthermore, Klein’s lawyer states that he contacted Weitzman and that he claimed the Estate of Michael Jackson didn’t need Klein to be subpoenaed!

Judge wants Klein’s lawyer to hand the remaining missing documents to the defense in an “on camera review” on April 6th to be able to make a final decision on that motion as well.
Not everything coming out is a joke. This was a legal matter back on March 22, 2011 and today was the day the judge said for Arnie to turn over the remaining documents.  It is the defense who asked for these documents to help with Murray's defense, the D.A. didn't ask for it. If you go to the link I posted right above my comment there are some videos that will help explain alot of the procedures Arnie did for Michael. He was rebuilding his face.   8-)

Except for this comment I made:
He cleary states he gave Michael 51 injections of demerol over a 3 month period around the time of Michaels' "death".  See video below.
It was an error on my part. Everything else is still my opinion as accurate to the best of my knowledge. The documents Arnie filed is a bill for services provided to Michael. The bill was sent to the Estate.

Peace
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks for posting that info and links Im_convincedmjalive, I had not seen all of those videos before. Dr. Klein thoroughly knows his field and is a very smooth  talker. It's hard to find the holes or dishonesty, except for when his eyes shift makes you wonder. He and Hoefflin can't both be telling the truth. What a deep rabbit hole.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Michael even sang about DEMEROL  8-)

[youtube:3bx4robz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bge6KdcB4FI&feature=related[/youtube:3bx4robz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

How about Michael is trying to expose Dr. Klein, he found out what he was doing. That's why he hoaxed his death, to expose everyone who tried to  give him these lethal drugs? IMO. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
How about Michael is trying to expose Dr. Klein, he found out what he was doing. That's why he hoaxed his death, to expose everyone who tried to  give him these lethal drugs? IMO. ;)
I've thought about that too. I think it makes sense!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

I hope so. What makes me pissed when these morons trying to blame Michael  they say "he wanted, he begged..for pain killer.". MF...ers, even if it is true, they know that it does not relieve their negligence. They are responsible to care not to please patient. But they don't care when they see $$$$.

I have a new theory about the hoax. I think another option is that family started the hoax after they got to the hospital and saw Michael vary bad. Remember he had a pulse in the hospital, he did not die. But family decided to save him from monsters, they announced him dead. Therefore Jermain took that responsibility and La Toya signed whatever doctor should sign. The ambulance fake photo part, can be explained that Ben could not take photo, he just photoshopped picture and sold out to make $$$. But hoax did not start there. IDK. This is my another opinion of hoax procedure. And I remember we had here consideration about the story that some time before Jacksons wanted to kidnap Michael to save him. Randy said that if I am not mistaking. Does anyone remember that?That's what happened, they kidnapped Michael from hospital and said "that's it, no more King of Pop; we don't want Michael dead".
 Therefore I think MJ won't be back. I have that feeling. I wish I am wrong.
[/b] :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I hope so. What makes me pissed when these morons trying to blame Michael  they say "he wanted, he begged..for pain killer.". MF...ers, even if it is true, they know that it does not relieve their negligence. They are responsible to care not to please patient. But they don't care when they see $$$$.

I have a new theory about the hoax. I think another option is that family started the hoax after they got to the hospital and saw Michael vary bad. Remember he had a pulse in the hospital, he did not die. But family decided to save him from monsters, they announced him dead. Therefore Jermain took that responsibility and La Toya signed whatever doctor should sign. The ambulance fake photo part, can be explained that Ben could not take photo, he just photoshopped picture and sold out to make $$$. But hoax did not start there. IDK. This is my another opinion of hoax procedure. And I remember we had here consideration about the story that some time before Jacksons wanted to kidnap Michael to save him. Randy said that if I am not mistaking. Does anyone remember that?That's what happened, they kidnapped Michael from hospital and said "that's it, no more King of Pop; we don't want Michael dead".

Doesn't make sense. We clearly can see that this was well planned way before June 25, 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

It could be, we should explore every possibility. Maybe he is in a rehab center who knows.  Coming back he will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

paula-c

Coroner at Office of Jackson Doc
Originally posted Jul 14th 2009 11:36 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

We've learned an official from the L.A. County Coroner's office just showed up at the office of Dr. Arnold Klein, Michael Jackson's dermatologist, and he's on the hunt for medical records.

WATCH VIDEO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... f44d372d6e

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter just went inside Dr. Klein's office. As we first reported, law enforcement is saying privately Dr. Klein has not cooperated in turning over files they requested.

Winter confirmed with TMZ just moments ago before walking in -- Dr. Klein is under investigation. We're told law enforcement is investigating Dr. Klein's prescription practices as they relate to Jackson -- including prescribing meds using aliases.

Sources say Winter is there to retrieve more patient records of Michael Jackson.

Story developing...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ter-death/

and what happened with this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "paula-c"
Coroner at Office of Jackson Doc
Originally posted Jul 14th 2009 11:36 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

We've learned an official from the L.A. County Coroner's office just showed up at the office of Dr. Arnold Klein, Michael Jackson's dermatologist, and he's on the hunt for medical records.

WATCH VIDEO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... f44d372d6e

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter just went inside Dr. Klein's office. As we first reported, law enforcement is saying privately Dr. Klein has not cooperated in turning over files they requested.

Winter confirmed with TMZ just moments ago before walking in -- Dr. Klein is under investigation. We're told law enforcement is investigating Dr. Klein's prescription practices as they relate to Jackson -- including prescribing meds using aliases.

Sources say Winter is there to retrieve more patient records of Michael Jackson.

Story developing...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ter-death/

and what happened with this?

When i click to the address it gives me this error message
404 Page Not Found.
We're sorry, but we weren't able to find that page.
Perhaps we can interest you in one of the categories below.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I hope so.

Doesn't make sense. We clearly can see that this was well planned way before June 25, 2009.

I never thought about hoax as a way before well planned event. Michael could have had hoax thoughts "to get away from the system" since 2005, but  actual hoax has not been planned long time ago. Rather months, weeks before June 25. Here is why I think so. Very well planned hoax should have been well prepared in every aspect. However, Michael's memorial took more than week, funeral took more than 2 months to take place and it is because they have been prepared random. To avoid suspision, if they planned before, then everything should had been planned to happen within usual lenght of time. IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

I hope so.

I never thought about hoax as a way before well planned event. Michael could have had hoax thoughts "to get away from the system" since 2005, but  actual hoax has not been planned long time ago. Rather months, weeks before June 25. Here is why I think so. Very well planned hoax should have been well prepared in every aspect. However, Michael's memorial took more than week, funeral took more than 2 months to take place and it is because they have been prepared random. To avoid suspision, if they planned before, then everything should had been planned to happen within usual lenght of time. IMO.

The memorial and the burial were planned beforehand on those dates, it's not unprepared at all. His date of death makes 2040, the number on the rocket thing he stepped out of at the intro of the history tour. I could go on and on if you want. This has been in the making for 2 decades, not months or weeks. If you think that, you obviously don't see the brillancy of this masterpiece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope so.

The memorial and the burial were planned beforehand on those dates, it's not unprepared at all. His date of death makes 2040, the number on the rocket thing he stepped out of at the intro of the history tour. I could go on and on if you want. This has been in the making for 2 decades, not months or weeks. If you think that, you obviously don't see the brillancy of this masterpiece.

I wish you would be 100% right. it does not matter how much or how well I see. What matters is Michael be alive and come back and kick every single evils' ass..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions