mumof3Topic starter

Jermaine has just tweeted that marlin does not tweet and that marlin twitter is a fake
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
No way! That was The Jacksons twitter account and then they changed it to Marlon's. They were all tweeting from that account, it's never been changed. How can it be a fake? That's ridiculous. Jerm doesn't sound like himself lately. He started to defend Karen Fake too. I wonder if his account was hacked.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "PureLove"
No way! That was The Jacksons twitter account and then they changed it to Marlon's. They were all tweeting from that account, it's never been changed. How can it be a fake? That's ridiculous. Jerm doesn't sound like himself lately. He started to defend Karen Fake too. I wonder if his account was hacked.  :?

Nah, I doubt his account was hacked. This is good ol' Jermaine throwing clues. Didn't see it yet? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, this has to be BS! I mean, they are ALL on twitter and no one among them questioned it before? Esp on days they tweet up a storm?
Funny, how Marlon is always singled out. He's the one with the FBI hat, he's the one with the "fake" twitter.... Wonder if 'the hacker' chimes in. We should all tweet 'Marlon' and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

anewfan

Well, if it is in fact fake, then that throws out the whole "TS Authenticity" thread. Hmmmmmm.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Yes, this has to be BS! I mean, they are ALL on twitter and no one among them questioned it before? Esp on days they tweet up a storm?
Funny, how Marlon is always singled out. He's the one with the FBI hat, he's the one with the "fake" twitter.... Wonder if 'the hacker' chimes in. We should all tweet 'Marlon' and see.

And Marlon is the one who stays away from the trial issue. He doesn't write anything about the justice issue too. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "anewfan"
Well, if it is in fact fake, then that throws out the whole "TS Authenticity" thread. Hmmmmmm.....

Ha, I was waiting for that comment and it's quite the opposite actually.

Marlon deleted those tweets as mentioned in the TS authenticity thread before the account was changed. So that was still Marlon. We all thought that it was a little odd he started tweeting from that account again later on, because the tweet disappeared again. But Jermaine just told us that Marlon never tweeted from the new account.

I am not so sure Jermaine is telling the truth about all this, since he started with Marlon never having tweeted ever, while Marlon also used the old account and NO ONE ever bothered about it before, but it doesn't even matter. Jermaine is actually saying that Marlon didn't tweet and intended to let that tweet stay at the bottom.

What I also thought was interesting, and I can be looking too much into things, was Jermaine's twitpic. It was strange he was tweeting about Marlon's account and then out of the blue he tweets some very uninteresting pic. But he says he's in the valley, and behind him, pointing away from him, is a freeway sign with 101 on it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS said all he posted was just an introduction (I will see if I can find that in one of the updates). 101 means introduction: "The first course in a subject taught at a college or university in Australia, Canada, South Africa, or the United States. By extension, "Topic 101" is used generally to indicate the basics of any subject."(Wiki). If you look at Jermain, the 101 (introduction course) is behind him. He is in the valley. A valley is mostly between 2 mountains. You first need to go off a mountain and then up on the other one to get from top to top (alive = top, death = down, alive = top). So if this photo means anything other than just being a boring pic of Jermaine, it might mean we are going to climb back up from here, to the other top. That was just a thought I wanted to throw out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "anewfan"

Ha, I was waiting for that comment and it's quite the opposite actually.

Marlon deleted those tweets as mentioned in the TS authenticity thread before the account was changed. So that was still Marlon. We all thought that it was a little odd he started tweeting from that account again later on, because the tweet disappeared again. But Jermaine just told us that Marlon never tweeted from the new account.

I am not so sure Jermaine is telling the truth about all this, since he started with Marlon never having tweeted ever, while Marlon also used the old account and NO ONE ever bothered about it before, but it doesn't even matter. Jermaine is actually saying that Marlon didn't tweet and intended to let that tweet stay at the bottom.

What I also thought was interesting, and I can be looking too much into things, was Jermaine's twitpic. It was strange he was tweeting about Marlon's account and then out of the blue he tweets some very uninteresting pic. But he says he's in the valley, and behind him, pointing away from him, is a freeway sign with 101 on it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS said all he posted was just an introduction (I will see if I can find that in one of the updates). 101 means introduction: "The first course in a subject taught at a college or university in Australia, Canada, South Africa, or the United States. By extension, "Topic 101" is used generally to indicate the basics of any subject."(Wiki). If you look at Jermain, the 101 (introduction course) is behind him. He is in the valley. A valley is mostly between 2 mountains. You first need to go off a mountain and then up on the other one to get from top to top (alive = top, death = down, alive = top). So if this photo means anything other than just being a boring pic of Jermaine, it might mean we are going to climb back up from here, to the other top. That was just a thought I wanted to throw out there.
Well I was shocked when jermaine tweeted that message and his wife confirmed it I asked Tito about it he didn't answer directly to me but he tweeted a bit later he didn't know anything about it   But this marlon account has been used for a long time and nobody noticed from the Jackson family odd
But last night a tweeter said jodi was tweeting in marlins account but she relied she didn't understand or words to that affect. It's all strange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

No it's not strange, it's an adventure, a great adventure. Nothing to be nervous about! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

Those tweets would not have gone unnoticed by the Jackson family for all this time as they are mentioned so much  so is it a cover up  for a reason.  Just when things were quiet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

They still have some tricks up their sleeves. WOW! leave it to Jermaine again. They have been twitting for such a long time and now they realise that Marlon twitter is a fake. Ma Give me a break.. Are they taking us for Idiots?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

is it just me or does that shirt look a bit large on him . like it belongs to someone else. uh like didn't i see murry wearing this shirt a little while back or did his have the white collar and cuffs?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

No it's not strange, it's an adventure, a great adventure. Nothing to be nervous about! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

An Adventure at NEVERLAND.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
is it just me or does that shirt look a bit large on him . like it belongs to someone else. uh like didn't i see murry wearing this shirt a little while back or did his have the white collar and cuffs?

Hmmm, can you find pictures of that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Hmmm, can you find pictures of that?

oh lord i don't think i would know where to begin. and i bet i had it in my pictures but had problems a while back and lost em all. :( hmm i did comments on it though i will try that route . i remember it struck me because it was a similar shirt to one worn in a picture that was being debated if it was that barry shaw dude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal