bec

Marlon's account is not a fake. Jermaine himself tweeted from it to announce his new personal page.

Jermaine is clearly tweeting this to see who will jump the TS ship because of it. I mean, TS is on leave of absence. The J5 page was involved in BIG proof in TS's legitimate insider status. Now Jermaine gets loud and public that it's a fake when it's certainly and quite obviously not. People are getting frustrated and the tone is shifting. The trial is approaching and TMZ is really pouring it on.

I sense some testing and weeding out going on...

It's not a fake unless of course THEY'RE the ones doing the faking.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Quote from: "bec"
Marlon's account is not a fake. Jermaine himself tweeted from it to announce his new personal page.

Jermaine is clearly tweeting this to see who will jump the TS ship because of it. I mean, TS is on leave of absence. The J5 page was involved in BIG proof in TS's legitimate insider status. Now Jermaine gets loud and public that it's a fake when it's certainly and quite obviously not. People are getting frustrated and the tone is shifting. The trial is approaching and TMZ is really pouring it on.

I sense some testing and weeding out going on...

It's not a fake unless of course THEY'RE the ones doing the faking.

Seems like we have a lot of "fakes" being "revealed" right now...me thinks we may be in a new "stage" of this hoax! Soon we will be questioning ALL of the "characters" in this  great adventure!! :mrgreen: It definitely feels like we are in the "reveal" portion of the hoax!! ;)
Sending you all Love! Keep on keepin on my friends...things are starting to "spice up" again. I'm sure we will enjoy the ride!! :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions