Maybe he was telling us we need to get it together before the big financial collapse that is destined to happen, not the physical end of the natural world.  But the end of the world as we know it from a financial standpoint. Wonder where he’s hiding his assets and his a$$ets :lol: Most of the world’s top money makers obviously are already aware of this and I am sure have been planning their futures accordingly.  Michael’s money would have looked good to those who were trying to amass all that they could in order to keep their financial standing intact.  Maybe it looked too good to pass up the opportuity to systematically releive him of it and he caught wind of it.  Where mega bcks are concerned, those who want it and are intent to get it can be treacheros.  2009 to 2013 is 4 years.  Could it be Michael was trying to warn us of that looming threat of financial doon while preparing to insure that his own future was salvagedr?  Just a thought. :?   He was a visionary you know and if something was rotten in Denmark or in his own camp, I’m sure he got a whiff of it and acted accordingly. Or someone pulled him aside and advised him of what was on the agenda.  People will kill for a little of nothing.  If you are greedy and knew a way to get hold of a fortune to help you hold onto your financial standing in a world class financial crisis no telling what one would be willing to do to.   I wouldn’t be surprised if one day soon, we start noticing that stories concerning Michael’s mother and his children will become less and less until finally nothing.  They will seem to have simply disappeared. Just like Michael did.  Together again 8-)

Will you be there?  Please listen to this.  It blew me away months ago.  I’m seriously thinking about a small farm somewhere away from these United States.  I don’t know how well I’d survive in Shanty Town :?

[youtube:3m8ipnsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI-BIVWlc7A&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:3m8ipnsc]

or this link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

yea. Michael Said we have only 4 years,but what if..call me crazy.why do we count from the year 2009?! Some of you might remember the picture with michael rehearsing smooth criminal(this is it)and someone find that picture in article from 2006.
Are we really sure that Michael rehearsed the "this is it tour"  only in 2009?if we are wrong.how could we know what year to count from??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Quote from: "Billie J"
yea. Michael Said we have only 4 years,but what if..call me crazy.why do we count from the year 2009?! Some of you might remember the picture with michael rehearsing smooth criminal(this is it)and someone find that picture in article from 2006.
Are we really sure that Michael rehearsed the "this is it tour"  only in 2009?if we are wrong.how could we know what year to count from??
I would go counting from the year 2007, because 2007 + 4 = 2011, and 10 is the number of god, - as where 11 is the number of Illuminati. "We have four years!" -- The Illuminati is going to make their move this year and Michael has to do something about it.

They probably finished filming it by the start of 2007, that's when he said "we have four years". Anyone agree? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "angranity"
I would go counting from the year 2007, because 2007 + 4 = 2011, and 10 is the number of god, - as where 11 is the number of Illuminati. "We have four years!" -- The Illuminati is going to make their move this year and Michael has to do something about it.

They probably finished filming it by the start of 2007, that's when he said "we have four years". Anyone agree? :)

I have "heard" that they stoped filming in 2008.maybe michael keept comeing to rehearsal,so it would look like the this is tour rehearsal started in 2009?! but I don't believe that this hoax anything to do with Illuminati.sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

I have "heard" that they stoped filming in 2008.maybe michael keept comeing to rehearsal,so it would look like the this is tour rehearsal started in 2009?! but I don't believe that this hoax anything to do with Illuminati.sorry!
I see. I don't mind your opinion, friend. :lol:

Anyways, what did he hoax his death for? If not to expose Illuminati?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
what do you mean "big financial colaps" ? Wasn't it big enough by now? You mean there's is MORE?

They are telling us all the time the crisis is over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I see. I don't mind your opinion, friend. :lol:

Anyways, what did he hoax his death for? If not to expose Illuminati?

Michael hoax his own death by personal reason,it's that simple! personal reason like he felt threatened by someone/or a few people.I think that's enough reason for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

Galaxy

I always believed that he meant that HE and others involved in the hoax had 4 years to get the hoax right while still under this current administration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

Quote from: "Galaxy"
I always believed that he meant that HE and others involved in the hoax had 4 years to get the hoax right while still under this current administration.
Mhm.. probably.

But all the numerology says against this theory, - if you are a realist don't even bother reading my opinion. But some think MJ could've been like a "gift from god". He wanted to get the message through.. people would have to heal the world. He got the gift from god to sing and entertain people, and he did what he had to do. It didn't quite work though.. people didn't pay attention to what he was actually SAYING, 'cus they thought he was just singing to entertain!

He really tried his everything to get the message through! "Heal the world", "make that change".. so now as where he has stepped out of the spotlight, people will start thinking of his songs and going through something they never even thought about. When the man comes back he'll give it out straight. I think he is like planning to expose the illuminati or something..

You decide! He is the mysterious man behind all of this. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions