MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "allforlove"
It's getting more and more obvious how Murray talks like he is Michael.Didn't he say something similar about Katherine?

In January sometime he said 'I love her very much' here is the TMZ link
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Article:

Doctor Conrad Murray claims it's been hard for him to watch Michael Jackson's mother Katherine grieve over the death of her son ... because he "loves" her like his own mother.

Murray was out shopping at Nordstrom in Santa Monica yesterday -- hopefully looking to replace the awful paisley tie he wore on the first day of his manslaughter prelim -- when he told photogs, "It's hard to see [Katherine] grieving ... I care about her as much as I care about my own mother."

Murray added, "I love her very much."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Galaxy

I have always felt that Murray's character was the representation of Michael in some ways. When Murray said, "That's my children, I love them," it reminded me of a part in the tapes Michael did with Rabbi Shmuley, when he talked about sort of being a universal father.

BOTEACH: Do you feel like a universal father to children, that you have this ability to love them and appreciate them?

JACKSON: Yes.

BOTEACH: In a way that others don't?

JACKSON: Yes. And I always feel that I don't want the parents to get jealous. It happens sometimes. And it rubs fathers in a strange way, not as much as the mothers.

I always say to the dads, I'm not trying to take your place. I'm just trying to help. I want to be a friend.

And the kids end up just falling in love with my personality. Sometimes it gets me into trouble. I'm just there to help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

What's that white spot on the side in Murray's face :?:  :?:  :?:
A white patch on the side.
Watch the video more often.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Why does it seem that Dr Murray is in Los Angeles all the time when his practice is in Texas and Nevada? It seems as though he is never working? The other thing I noticed is the person that came into the screen very briefly. Was that his attorney? If so, why wasn't he walking with them before or after that shot? Very strange, for sure.

Blessings.
that did look like one of them didn't ? maybe they were meeting there for something and he walked into the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MashMike

Wow, this is really weird, either Murray is way too cynical and impudent or this is definitely a hoax, agree with one of the members, i think he represents MJ, speaks on behalf of Michael, this is the only explanation i can give for his weird behavior
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MashMike"
Wow, this is really weird, either Murray is way too cynical and impudent or this is definitely a hoax, agree with one of the members, i think he represents MJ, speaks on behalf of Michael, this is the only explanation i can give for his weird behavior

if murry is representing michael what is katherines loss? is it the pretend loss of michael or is it something else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MashMike

if murry is representing michael what is katherines loss? is it the pretend loss of michael or is it something else?

Well, i think Katherine's grief is not about losing Michael, her sorrow is about what the media did to him, how they treated and still treat him, about the nightmare that he had to go through and finally about the circumstances that forced Michael to hoax his death and be away from the kids and the family(i still think that he sees them from time to time). Well, this is just speculation, how i see the things
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

There are two things about the screenshot of the video that are weird to me:

1) "Murray"'s hands  :?
2) The way the guy looks at him. I can hear him saying, "Yeah, I know who you are! I'm watching you..."  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Those people are driving me crazy!!! Why can't they just talk normal. CM and whole Jackson family. Jermain saying that Marlon's twitter is fake (took you too long Jerm to figure this out). Randy called Frank Dileo "freak" (was a mistake apparently). Now CM saying  "That's my children, I love them. I love them." Why in the World would say that about somebody's kids? On top of that those are children of a man that was kind of "killed" by you. Isn't he scared to piss off the non believers or the "this is not it" community?
I love it when they act and talk crazy things  :D, but if i was on the other side (non believer, "this is not it") i would be VERY pissed off. Why are they doing this? Are they trying to wake up more people? They think if they will act this way more people would BELIEVE? Or this whole crazy thing is just for us, believers?
Let me know what you think guys, i'm just trying to figure out WHY are they doing this, only for us or for non believers as well? ;)

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

mac5k

Lenght of the video : 34 s 3+4 = 7  :D

Brown rabbit at the beginning ;)

Mirror at 4 sec ...  :)

Orange inverted triangle in the background at 9 sec !  :shock:

Anything else  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I have another interpretation, he probably meant we are all children of God, I know he is far from God.  So that's why he said my children. Their are children and he loves the children. Children are innocent.  I don't think Murray is Michael. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MashMike"

Well, i think Katherine's grief is not about losing Michael, her sorrow is about what the media did to him, how they treated and still treat him, about the nightmare that he had to go through and finally about the circumstances that forced Michael to hoax his death and be away from the kids and the family(i still think that he sees them from time to time). Well, this is just speculation, how i see the things
that's not a bad answer. makes me think also of the statement she made about she couldn't stand to look at that man and went on  to say it was like when they made the molestation accusations against him. being pretty sure that she didn't say michael or my son but him .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"

2) The way the guy looks at him. I can hear him saying, "Yeah, I know who you are! I'm watching you..."  :twisted:
[/size]
can you explain this further ? i am not catching on to watch you mean. :oops:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i am goin to the funny farm again. does this bodyguard , assistant or whatever make anybody else think of michael beardon?  :?  :shock: should i dig out my spring straight jacket?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"

[/size]
can you explain this further ? i am not catching on to watch you mean. :oops:  :?
I can imagine him saying that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal