You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Alejandra Jackson -- the houseguest who just wouldn't leave -- has agreed to vacate the Jackson family compound -- and sources tell TMZ a tell-all book deal is now a done deal.

Alejandra -- who has 5 kids via two of Michael Jackson's brothers, Randy and Jermaine -- has been a squatter in the Encino compound for months -- and was probably going to be evicted next week after a court hearing, but she has informed the Michael Jackson Estate she will be moving out by April 14.

The Estate had offered Alejandra a condo, provided she sign a confidentiality agreement, but she refused.  Sources tell us the Estate is not paying Alejandra a penny or offering her any housing -- this was Alejandra's decision -- and we're told it's a clear sign a book deal has been closed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

No clue what to make of the Alejandra saga, but seriously...too many books!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

She is very smart woman, and a ditz at the same time. She thinks by refusing the condo and some money she will make lots of money with her book. I would lmao if her book does not sell. She thinks she will make millions on her book. I ain't buying it, that is for sure. What am I going to read stupidity again, that she hopped from one brother to another?  I can forsee it, she will  go beg for money to the Jacksons, because her book will not sell. Look she can work like any normal woman, and make her money,she can also open a business and make money. Oh well, che sera, sera.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

I don't think we can judge her simply because she 'switched' brothers. You don't choose who you will love next, it just happens. It's a little complicated when your new big love is your old one's brother, but you can't control love. So if that's the case, how can you blame her? I am not saying that is what happened, because she might as well be a golddigger, but in that case I would have gone for the biggest fish in the bowl. But hey, maybe she tried that too :lol:

Let's see how this plays out first, before we judge. I do remember a tweet from Randy about a 'she' he used to trust and something with a video. Maybe he meant her? I don't know. And normally I would believe it when it was coming from the Jacksons themselves, but how can we be sure these days that what they say is true? Imma gonna ask trustno1 to switch usernames :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Agreed, Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I don't think we can judge her simply because she 'switched' brothers. You don't choose who you will love next, it just happens. It's a little complicated when your new big love is your old one's brother, but you can't control love. So if that's the case, how can you blame her? I am not saying that is what happened, because she might as well be a golddigger, but in that case I would have gone for the biggest fish in the bowl. But hey, maybe she tried that too :lol:

Let's see how this plays out first, before we judge. I do remember a tweet from Randy about a 'she' he used to trust and something with a video. Maybe he meant her? I don't know. And normally I would believe it when it was coming from the Jacksons themselves, but how can we be sure these days that what they say is true? Imma gonna ask trustno1 to switch usernames :lol:

I guess you cannot choose who you will love next. What I have heard about Alejandra she tried going with Michael too, and he put a stop to it. I am sure it will be in her book. Now do we believe the tabloids? Well like they say 3 is a charm. :lol:  Anyways, like you said we shall see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

but how has she been able to maintaine this ability to stay there so long?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

In my opinion if she does bring out a tell all book it will sell.  Not because some of us say we will not buy the book it is not going to sell you have people out there who is willing to hear or read anything pertaining to MIchael whether its fact or fiction and they will buy the book.  I think she knows that too and is going after it all the way in putting out that book and people will believe what she writes because they will say that she has inside information.  So I think Alejandra will be a very wealthy woman from this book.  But just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I feel like there's something fishy with this whole Alejandra story too. It is exaggerated or some parts of it was just made out by the media. I don't know, we'll wait and see how the story unfolds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
but how has she been able to maintaine this ability to stay there so long?
This is the bottom line question that I have too.  Imagine someone staying in your home and you don't want them there.  The obvious solution is to tell them, not ask them, but tell them to leave.  And that said, what legal right does that freeloader have to object?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

All of these stories of Alejandra are garbage, now she undertakes to leave the house,  no more fights for this, and as the demands that have been submitted are only a way of being in the news
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Galaxy

Quote from: "paula-c"
All of these stories of Alejandra are garbage, now she undertakes to leave the house,  no more fights for this, and as the demands that have been submitted are only a way of being in the news

Agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I guess you cannot choose who you will love next. What I have heard about Alejandra she tried going with Michael too, and he put a stop to it. I am sure it will be in her book. Now do we believe the tabloids? Well like they say 3 is a charm. :lol:  Anyways, like you said we shall see.

NOOOOO  :shock: She basically originally was getting to Michael step by step, brother by brother, piece by piece..... and got to the wall  :lol: .
Michael is tooooooo gooood for her.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Something we need to remember is that Kathrine obviously loves her grandchildren as many of them grew up there with her. That's a long time to have someone living in your home, if you don't get along with her!! It just seems fishy to me. Until I hear one of the family  members own mouths, speak badly of  Alejandra, I just won't believe anything I simply "Read"...Thanks Michael for teaching me that! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Something tells me that TMZ has been following this Alejandra story all this time for a MJ hoax purpose. This is just one of the controversies that TMZ/MJ is baiting readers with. Perhaps this book will give out clues. Maybe she might even say MJ's death was a hoax, who knows, but I think Michael may somehow be behind this in strategy. The poster before me said that Katherine has had these 4 grandchildren with her for years. MJ's kids probably enjoy living with their cousins, and since Alejandra is connected to the Jacksons through her children, MJ probably has a role for her to play. This saga is all piece by piece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions