Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "underthemoon"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is only the gate, not the green behind or next. No guide rail to see where the untransparent gate could get behind the gate.
So it looks like this pic was made before January 2009 when the untransparent green gate wasn't there.

There is 1 gate and it is not blocked? Could Pearl possibly confuse Michael's house?  :lol:  

What if Michael rented next house right before June 25 and hocpise patient was taken from that house that has different gate type? There are houses in CA that built by the same landlord and have the same address as the main house does with addition of A or/1, or without change at all. For example with 100 Carolwood Dr., next house (or smaller guest house) built later and is listed as 100/1 or A Carolwood or just 100 Carolwood and paramedics were taken to the that house and  did not even realize that

Great thought Scorpionchik - is there any way for you to go in person and investigate that or do you know someone close by that can? It's an interesting and plausible explanation.

thanks voiceforthesilent. I definitely can go there and investigate. It is not that long drive from Glendale, but for Michael and members  it is worth; I have no one around that area to ask. Once I go, I will post photos. What else should I check? Ambulance wheels' mark perhaps. Imagine if I come across Michael, I will get heart attack.   :lol:  :lol:  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

There is only the gate, not the green behind or next. No guide rail to see where the untransparent gate could get behind the gate.
So it looks like this pic was made before January 2009 when the untransparent green gate wasn't there.

There is 1 gate and it is not blocked? Could Pearl possibly confuse Michael's house?  :lol:  

What if Michael rented next house right before June 25 and hocpise patient was taken from that house that has different gate type? There are houses in CA that built by the same landlord and have the same address as the main house does with addition of A or/1, or without change at all. For example with 100 Carolwood Dr., next house (or smaller guest house) built later and is listed as 100/1 or A Carolwood or just 100 Carolwood and paramedics were taken to the that house and  did not even realize that

Great thought Scorpionchik - is there any way for you to go in person and investigate that or do you know someone close by that can? It's an interesting and plausible explanation.

thanks voiceforthesilent. I definitely can go there and investigate. It is not that long drive from Glendale, but for Michael and members  it is worth; I have no one around that area to ask. Once I go, I will post photos. What else should I check? Ambulance wheels' mark perhaps. Imagine if I come across Michael, I will get heart attack.   :lol:  :lol:  

Imagine you will see Michael in the house? That would be nice. Actually I hope you do. Maybe he is hiding in that house who knows. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

LOL - if you see Michael drag him home and put him on chat with us. Tell him you have a few thousand of his supporters who would like a word with him :) lovingly, of course.

Back to reality - can you show up on a Thursday to see if that is really trash day? If it's really trash day on Thursday's see how the garbage cans are lined up.

That's all I have. Thank you for the offer to go there. Oh - do you know where LaToya lived? She had said that on June 25th Joe called her to get to the house because she lived close by. I'd like to know just how close together they really lived. Maybe he hid out at her house...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I have heard that there were 2 entrances in Michael's house. Thank you for posting this. This is something that we should look in to.

So one is the front gate and is the other the side gate (garage)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Looks like there was black metal sheets added to the original gate for privacy.  This is  very common  when celebreties move into a house, anywhere in the world.  I found it interesting that a small fire was reported in Carolwood Dve that morning, and that's why there was a firetruck there already.

Also, there has been talk about a smaller apartment on the premises....where the bodyguards lived.  There must be 2 entrances for safety reasons.........also, someone has added 100 1/2 Carolwood Dve to the footpath....and spray painted MJs pictures there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I think this is the other entrance, from behind N Carolwood dve...the external decor looks similar...you can search it via google maps......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow scorpionschik, you can go there ?????? I wish i could see all that places.....
I look forward to see your pics ! Mostly we knwe the gate with the green sheets. If there are the sheets, please have a look if you can see if they are separated and if it's possible to close only the one gate.
Thank you so so much for your help !!!
Blessings !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I think this is the other entrance, from behind N Carolwood dve...the external decor looks similar...you can search it via google maps......

If that is really the other side entrance of the house, then ambulance could not drive out from that gate, it is too short. Therefore ambulance was backing up instead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

That is so cool that you could see that famous place!
In that video that was posted, the OV guy said Michael had put up black canvas behind the gate for privacy. Also I noticed that the camera panned across the street and there were 2 red cars, one parked. Is that the same type of car as was on JUne 25?
Maybe when you go there you could check if that red car is still there. And I wonder who lives in the house now, and in Elvis' old house down the road. I guess that's not important. This video pic was from Jan. 30, 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When the men in the video say that the canvas behind the gate was made for Michael's privacy, means that this was made long before June....we see the video from January, March....only with that dark background, not one time without, like it was in the past.
Importend is if the dark gate was fixed at the gate or are both seperate and you can use only the first and if nesessary both for privacy ?
Fact is that it is the same entrance like we knew from the ambulance video.
If there are the wreath's, but not the dark background / canvas... can only mean that the pics where taken in 2008  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is an aerial shot taken after the 25th June 2009.  You can see both entrances, and a seperate long driveway with an entrance.......and a black SUV....hmmm.  Easy get away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is fixed. I found a pic at google earth...but same problem....how to get that pic in the forum. :?
It shows that the both open together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This is an aerial shot taken after the 25th June 2009.  You can see both entrances, and a seperate long driveway with an entrance.......and a black SUV....hmmm.  Easy get away.

I am sure the second entrace is the garage and not the entrace the ambulance came out.

In the past the house belong to Sean Connery.
Here is a pic from Oktober 2008, without the metall sheets ( at least a had found the right word.... :D )

After that the metall sheets where installed.

So what about the pic from Pearl with that gate without the metall sheet, but with the wreath's ?

Weird ? Isn't it ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please compare the wreath's. I think they are not the same....

At the gate with the metall sheet they are absolutly the same, wonderfull decorated and absolut perfect.

At the gate from Pearl's Video without the sheets, the wreath's are not that perfect. The right one hang a little bit deeper and the shapes are not like at the other pic.

In the video's from the reporter who goes to the house in Januar, March and May...the wreath's are like the ones at the gate with the sheets.

It's weird.... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions