finfinTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:85fagvqv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ylqotGeazM&feature=feedu[/youtube:85fagvqv]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Thanks for sharing finfin, it is interesting ... best of joy Lyric clues .... hmmm
Where did Pearl has this information. Who is the person  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]"You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them,      I am told, is to laugh" Michael Jackson[/size][/b]

MissG

Just listened to the song. I still cry like a baby when listening to Michael´s songs  :oops: *blows nose, cleans mascara mess*

I guess that the song was written then before the 25th of June 2009. So, as Pearl says, when was it recordered? and, by who?
Still there are people who think that the album Michael is fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Heartbreaker"
Thanks for sharing finfin, it is interesting ... best of joy Lyric clues .... hmmm
Where did Pearl has this information. Who is the person  :?
Exactly--hmmm, don't know what to make of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

Thank you for sharing this video with us.

I know many people think Pearl Jr is only out for her own gain and that may be true but I am one that believes she's trying to reach out to the unbelievers who may not otherwise listen in an attempt to bring them hope. She makes her living from bringing the truth about Michael Jackson to the public so why not now? We can't ignore the fact that the Jackson family keeps inviting her to their events even though they know her beliefs.

As far as what she's saying, those three pieces of paper were given to Michael by someone who is/was involved in TINI (This Is Not It). It's interesting if what she's saying is true because this group boycotted the movie TII believing that Michael was forced to do this concert in spite of his own failing health. So, if she's right then at least one of them has within the last 5 months had a change of heart. Hmmm.... :)

If Michael is wanting to give clues to "all of his fans" then this group would be no exception and he knows that they couldn't ignore that piece of paper. Very interesting if this is true and at this point I have no reason not to believe Pearl Jr.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "Gema"
Just listened to the song. I still cry like a baby when listening to Michael´s songs  :oops: *blows nose, cleans mascara mess*

I guess that the song was written then before the 25th of June 2009. So, as Pearl says, when was it recordered? and, by who?

That may not be true, right? If Michael had that piece of paper in his possession he could have written it after June 25th because those pieces of paper weren't revealed until recently. We were just told that he wrote that song a long time ago. And, that could be true except for the person said it was the paper she gave him June 24th.

Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Datroot

How does she know it was the exact paper she gave him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Gema"

That may not be true, right? If Michael had that piece of paper in his possession he could have written it after June 25th because those pieces of paper weren't revealed until recently. We were just told that he wrote that song a long time ago. And, that could be true except for the person said it was the paper she gave him June 24th.

Interesting.
And this is also presuming that the handwriting is indeed MJ's and not someone who, for whatever the reason, deliberately tried to fake it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

One thing puzzles me, how did her friend know about the song? If she gave the 3 sheets of paper to Michael, and Michael wrote the song Best of JOy, did he gave her back the3 sheets? I don't understand. Unless once he supposedly died they found the written sheets some how. I do not have a clue. If anyone does can you please let us know.  I am all mixed up   :lol: Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
One thing puzzles me, how did her friend know about the song? If she gave the 3 sheets of paper to Michael, and Michael wrote the song Best of JOy, did he gave her back the3 sheets? I don't understand. Unless once he supposedly died they found the written sheets some how. I do not have a clue. If anyone does can you please let us know.  I am all mixed up   :lol: Blessings.

To me it was made as well.
Somehow I do not understand this completely. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I cant even watch the video.. it doesnt load for me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thank you for sharing this video with us.

I know many people think Pearl Jr is only out for her own gain and that may be true but I am one that believes she's trying to reach out to the unbelievers who may not otherwise listen in an attempt to bring them hope. She makes her living from bringing the truth about Michael Jackson to the public so why not now? We can't ignore the fact that the Jackson family keeps inviting her to their events even though they know her beliefs.

As far as what she's saying, those three pieces of paper were given to Michael by someone who is/was involved in TINI (This Is Not It). It's interesting if what she's saying is true because this group boycotted the movie TII believing that Michael was forced to do this concert in spite of his own failing health. So, if she's right then at least one of them has within the last 5 months had a change of heart. Hmmm.... :)

If Michael is wanting to give clues to "all of his fans" then this group would be no exception and he knows that they couldn't ignore that piece of paper. Very interesting if this is true and at this point I have no reason not to believe Pearl Jr.

Blessings.

This is very interesting. I guess we have to see if the girl who gave Michael that piece of paper comes forward now to say whether or not this is true. If it is true, you would think that she would be spreading this news to all of the non believers, right? After all, if this is true, it would be "concrete" evidence that Michael is alive! So, how do we verify this? Does anyone here know any of the girls from TINI?

Just my 2 cents :D  Blessings and Love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Wow, this is interesting.... Thanks for sharing!

I agree.

As far as what she's saying, those three pieces of paper were given to Michael by someone who is/was involved in TINI (This Is Not It).

What makes you think that it was someone involved in the TINI group? I think it can be someone not involved with this. Pearl just says it was a fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Quote from: "Dancer"

What makes you think that it was someone involved in the TINI group? I think it can be someone not involved with this. Pearl just says it was a fan.

Because Pearl says that this girl waited daily outside Staples for MJ.

If this is true, then she must know Sam Gossen, et al...  as they were all there also.

Anyone got the guts to ask Karen Faye about this?  I would but im scared...  lol..  she gets angry at hoaxsters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions