Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
One thing puzzles me, how did her friend know about the song? If she gave the 3 sheets of paper to Michael, and Michael wrote the song Best of JOy, did he gave her back the3 sheets? I don't understand. Unless once he supposedly died they found the written sheets some how. I do not have a clue. If anyone does can you please let us know.  I am all mixed up   :lol: Blessings.

As i understood it, is that  the fan gave 3 sheets of paper with notes she wrote for Michael (something like: I love you Michael, Be strong, we believe in you...etc) to the security guy, who was supposed to give all the gifts and letters from fans to Michael. When the lyrics of "Best of Joy" written by Michael on a piece of paper came out, she noticed that he wrote those lyrics on the BACK of the paper she gave him the night of 24th. In the video you can see that the lyrics indeed are written on the BACK of the paper, because the numbers of lines are on the right side and the name of stationary is backwards. And also there is circled number 3 in the corner.  :D
I'm very curious though who is that person? And how much can we trust PearlJr? I don't know any of that, but the story is sure interesting  ;)

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "angelshadow"
One thing puzzles me, how did her friend know about the song? If she gave the 3 sheets of paper to Michael, and Michael wrote the song Best of JOy, did he gave her back the3 sheets? I don't understand. Unless once he supposedly died they found the written sheets some how. I do not have a clue. If anyone does can you please let us know.  I am all mixed up   :lol: Blessings.

To me it was made as well.
Somehow I do not understand this completely. :?

Thank You angelshadow, I thought I was the only one. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Dancer

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "Dancer"

What makes you think that it was someone involved in the TINI group? I think it can be someone not involved with this. Pearl just says it was a fan.

Because Pearl says that this girl waited daily outside Staples for MJ.

If this is true, then she must know Sam Gossen, et al...  as they were all there also.

She (the unknown person) may have known Samantha, but that IMHO does not necessarily mean she is a TINI like Samantha...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

As i understood it, is that  the fan gave 3 sheets of paper with notes she wrote for Michael (something like: I love you Michael, Be strong, we believe in you...etc) to the security guy, who was supposed to give all the gifts and letters from fans to Michael. When the lyrics of "Best of Joy" written by Michael on a piece of paper came out, she noticed that he wrote those lyrics on the BACK of the paper she gave him the night of 24th. In the video you can see that the lyrics indeed are written on the BACK of the paper, because the numbers of lines are on the right side and the name of stationary is backwards. And also there is circled number 3 in the corner.  :D
I'm very curious though who is that person? And how much can we trust PearlJr? I don't know any of that, but the story is sure interesting  ;)

L.O.V.E

I understood all of that kristina4love, that was not my question. I stated how did she get back those papers, how did she see them? Was it in the internet, did someone say here these were your papers take them back. How did she get to see them again???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

What makes you think that it was someone involved in the TINI group? I think it can be someone not involved with this. Pearl just says it was a fan.

Because Pearl says that this girl waited daily outside Staples for MJ.

If this is true, then she must know Sam Gossen, et al...  as they were all there also.

She (the unknown person) may have known Samantha, but that IMHO does not necessarily mean she is a TINI like Samantha...

Yes, you are right.  Doesnt mean she is TINI.  But does mean she knows them...  which means we should ask Sam Gossen if this rings any bells with her.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

mumof3

So the 3pieces of paper with michaels best of joy lyrics on them have the notes on the other side the messages to Michael I wonder if thus can be proved it's very interesting and I wonder who this person is but other hand she will protect Michael on the other hand he could have written the lyrics of a song he prevously wrote just as a doodle to waste time on the way home
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
I understood all of that kristina4love, that was not my question. I stated how did she get back those papers, how did she see them? Was it in the internet, did someone say here these were your papers take them back. How did she get to see them again???[/quote]

Yes, I would also like to know who gave who, the stationary with the written lyrics on them?? Did Michael give them back to this girl, who then showed them to Pearl? Or did Michael give them to someone to show to Pearl? If these are actually Michael's lyrics and they were written on that girl's paper, how did they get released to the public, unless this was a "planted" clue from Michael himself??

I guess this is all "speculation" until we can somehow verify if ANY of what this girl told pearl is true. For all we know, Michael could have written this song years ago, you never know because we never have anything but "hearsay". I really hope we can get some information to confirm Pearl's story!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

I understood all of that kristina4love, that was not my question. I stated how did she get back those papers, how did she see them? Was it in the internet, did someone say here these were your papers take them back. How did she get to see them again???
They were shown on the internet.
See this link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
or this one:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

mumof3

You can see the paper says things to do today but you can't see any other writing on the other side   It's very interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

mumof3

Maybe it's my eyes but I think I can see writing on the other side  but what happened to the other 2 sheets and where were they found
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E

I'm sorry that i didn't understand your question :oops:  The actual question you are asking is bothering me too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

What's with the "We are Forever II II II", is it 11.11.11?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See this link:
or this one:

And also here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. How can we find out who was the FIRST one to upload it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfinTopic starter

See this link:
or this one:

And also here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. How can we find out who was the FIRST one to upload it?
@seeingclues is a member on this forum, I have sent a message on twitter by dm to please come and help  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal