Re: Conrad signing an autograph
April 10, 2011, 01:33:18 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I think it's totally possible that the autograph-seeker didn't know who he was asking the autograph from.  I would think he's a tourist since he's asking for an autograph plus it looked like he was trying to get one from Schwarzenegger too.  This person could have seen the camera(s) on Murray and just went for it.  A friend of mine went to Los Angeles a few years ago and got a picture with a celebrity having no clue who he was, just because he had a couple of paps around him.  She showed me the pics in her camera when she got back and I was like, "Ahahaha, you met David Hasselhoff, that's awesome!" And she said, "Ok, thaaaaat's who that is!"  :lol:

In case it wasn't a set up but the way you mentioned, I wonder what Murray was thinking: "What the heck do you want from me? Okay you want an autograph? I give you one. Boy I must be famous, Michael will be so proud " :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Conrad signing an autograph
April 11, 2011, 07:10:35 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I found this log, I did not want to open another thread just for this, so I decided to add it in here. Let me know what you think. Is it really Murray chatting with someone ? blessings.
[attachment=0:312dftjs]chat.png[/attachment:312dftjs]
I don't think it's Murray. This log is fake. How would one be able to communicate with him?

Also, "moi" is finnish and means "hi".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions