Something on Michael's nose
April 09, 2011, 06:45:08 PM
Hi guys,

I noticed something on a video that was posted on April 5th 2011 and just have to say something.  This video was posted in the 'General Michael Jackson Forum' under 'Videos of Michael', with the heading: 'Adorable videos'.  The poster was 'WillddoMj', and thank you for posting this 'WillddoMj' I hope you don't mind me using your video.  

I would put the link here but unfortunately I don't know how to.  Anyway if you look closely at Michael's nose at around: 1:46 - 1:51 it looks like something is hanging off it, something skin coloured.  Does anybody know what this could be?  Would love to hear your input.

Love to all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael come back and claim your throne, you earned it, YOU OWN IT!!!

Re: Something on Michael's nose
April 09, 2011, 07:12:28 PM
Thank you for your first post - and welcome to the forum.

I'll check out the video but I'm a little puzzled as to your reason for wanting to know what is on Michael's nose? We aren't here to make fun of Michael. We are here to investigate what happened on June 25, 2009 and to promote not only vindication for Michael but also to spread Michael's message.

By your name I'm sure you feel the same way. Anyways, welcome. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts to my question. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 09, 2011, 07:17:15 PM
Voiceforthesilent I am extremely offended that you think I am making fun of Michael and don't know why you came to this assumption.  I have been a fan of Michael's since I was 13 and have been following this site since late 2009.  I actually used to post under a different name but can no longer access it, so I had to rejoin.

I mentioned the video because I am wondering what it could be, I am thinking from a hoax point of view that maybe Michael did wear disguises to confuse his attackers.

I must say this has turned me off ever posting again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2011, 07:39:15 PM
Actually thank you voiceforthesilent, you've just given me an insight into what it feels like to have what you say taken completely out of context.  Now I have a better understanding of what it must have been like for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2011, 07:46:28 PM
Quote from: "TakemewithuMichael"
Voiceforthesilent I am extremely offended that you think I am making fun of Michael and don't know why you came to this assumption.  I have been a fan of Michael's since I was 13 and have been following this site since late 2009.  I actually used to post under a different name but can no longer access it, so I had to rejoin.

I mentioned the video because I am wondering what it could be, I am thinking from a hoax point of view that maybe Michael did wear disguises to confuse his attackers.

I must say this has turned me off ever posting again.

You haven't communicated directly with some of our more colorful posters, have you :) Anyone who knows me on this forum knows that I do not intend to be offensive. I apologize if you are offended.

EDIT: Yes, that is true. Michael can be a shining example for any of us who are misunderstood.

I looked at the video and it appears to be tape. From my understanding one wears tape to keep their nose formed after surgery. I'm not saying that is what this is but it does appear so to me. Here is a link on Rhinoplasty.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What to Expect After Rhinoplasty: Taping To Control Swelling and Promote Healing

Although not all surgeons will have you tape your nose, some surgeons feel this helps in healing. Check with your surgeon before trying anything that he or she did not specifically tell you to do.

Nasal taping holds the new nose structure in place to help control healing. The pressure of the tape also presses out the swelling. Some patients tolerate taping very well for long periods, others can't. If you cannot tolerate taping, the signs are usually irritation, redness, and bumps from the tape. Stop taping if this case or try interrupting the process for several days until the irritation clears, then try again.

Taping can be safely performed at any time and as often as you like. Begin immediately after the splint is removed. Do this for at least 6 weeks, at least at night. If you don't mind taping during the day, do it. You can stop taping after 6 weeks, but if you notice some return of swelling it is okay to resume taping.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 09, 2011, 07:57:14 PM
I would prefer an apology for the wrong assumption.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 09, 2011, 07:59:34 PM
Actually thank you voiceforthesilent, you've just given me an insight into what it feels like to have what you say taken completely out of context.  Now I have a better understanding of what it must have been like for Michael.

hi there! in voices defence it has been a rough 2yrs with trolls and such so sometimes things can get misunderstood. hope you can forgive  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

April 09, 2011, 08:38:36 PM
I would prefer an apology for the wrong assumption.

TakemewithuMichael do not take anything personal. voiceforthesilent is a straight forward person, but she means well. You should post anything you feel, you have the right as much as anyone in this forum. I want to welcome you, and hope you continue posting. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 09, 2011, 08:46:58 PM
Thank you all4loveandbelieve I will heed your advice :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 09, 2011, 08:50:56 PM
Thank you all4loveandbelieve I will heed your advice :)

You are welcome. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

April 09, 2011, 09:01:39 PM
@TakemewithyouMichael,

I think I know what the problem is. I have been on many different forums since this hoax began and out of
all of them, this forum is the toughest to post on. It's not that the members here are rude, its just that
in comparison to other forums, this one is all business. Most of all of the members on here kind of keep
to themselves. So never take anything to personal and just remember that alot of these people are not
here to make friends. They are all here for Michael and the hoax only.
The upside to this is that no one ever gets to know who you really are and your identity can remain
more personal....The downside is that you will never feel like you have many friends.

Never be afraid to post though. I love opening up the forum and seeing new topics!!

PS-- voiceforthesilent is very nice...I just think it was a misunderstanding thats all!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

April 09, 2011, 09:07:09 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
@TakemewithyouMichael,

I think I know what the problem is. I have been on many different forums since this hoax began and out of
all of them, this forum is the toughest to post on. It's not that the members here are rude, its just that
in comparison to other forums, this one is all business. Most of all of the members on here kind of keep
to themselves. So never take anything to personal and just remember that alot of these people are not
The upside to this is that no one ever gets to know who you really are and your identity can remain
more personal....The downside is that you will never feel like you have many friends.

Never be afraid to post though. I love opening up the forum and seeing new topics!!

PS-- voiceforthesilent is very nice...I just think it was a misunderstanding thats all!  :D

Not really, I have made friends, which I communicate with on msn and PM. You can make friends, the only thing is that we live in a different country and that sucks. You can make friends if you want to. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

April 09, 2011, 09:16:11 PM
Thanks 'Lovely One'.  I was actually really excited about this post, I thought that I may have stumbled onto something  :oops:.  I thought that maybe Michael has been wearing a disguise on his nose all along as a way of ''sticking it'' to all the tabloiders that are continually making fun of his nose.  I thought that maybe the disguise was coming off a bit in the video and that this video was kind of like a clue to us fans.  Maybe I just need a straight jacket  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2011, 09:27:36 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Lovely One"
@TakemewithyouMichael,

Not really, I have made friends, which I communicate with on msn and PM. You can make friends, the only thing is that we live in a different country and that sucks. You can make friends if you want to. blessings.

@ all4loveandbelieve
Oh that is great to know!! I guess because I am newer it still feels a little cold to me sometimes....
Yes, the different country stuff makes it harder too. Thanks for letting me know!
Hugs!  L.O
@TakemewithyouMichael
You are welcome....I think I really understand what you were saying. You thought that Michael was getting
the tabloids back by purposely making his nose look different...and if that were true than maybe it was
a clue that we needed to pay attention too! I get it. I didn't think that you were making fun of him at all.
That brings me to a new thought...Maybe Michael DID try to make certain features look different at times
to throw the papparazi off!! Or to show the tabloids that he just didn't care what they said!!!
Its not a bad theory!!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

suspicious mind

April 09, 2011, 09:45:18 PM
let's not overlook the fact that voice's intention was to stand up for michael. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal