suspicious mind

Re: Lindsay Lohan -- I Trust MJ's Bodyguard
April 10, 2011, 07:39:42 AM
there seems to be a connection to "for the good of the public"  for the term pro-bono. that clear anything up?  unless Gema is on target and that is it. i guess it would be ok to reveal local police but not fbi agent, right?  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 10, 2011, 07:44:24 AM
It just keeps getting better ... :?
We always seem to move in a circle of people. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

_Anna_

April 10, 2011, 07:47:35 AM
*hires

Sorry, didn't have my coffee yet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 08:48:52 AM
[youtube:2yetuk4j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux2mTX9kf_Q[/youtube:2yetuk4j]

For further Reference - More & More Lindsay Lohan/TMZ connections with Michael and friends are coming out.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

April 10, 2011, 09:07:44 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
[youtube:br9uq3ft]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux2mTX9kf_Q[/youtube:br9uq3ft]

For further Reference - More & More Lindsay Lohan/TMZ connections with Michael and friends are coming out.

With L.O.V.E

Many thanks for posting this Video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

April 10, 2011, 09:23:06 AM
It's all getting so complicated and interesting  and so clever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 09:33:23 AM
Let's take a look at this from a non-hoax person's view.......
under Alberto's, The King of Pop ended up dead.  Why would you place your trust in a bodyguard who's last employer was supposedly overdosed by a suspicious doctor?  Now, that doctor is on trial.  Alberto will surely be called as a witness.  Lindsay will now have yet one more connection to the courts......did she really not think this through?  I suspect she did, 100% think it through....perfectly.  

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 10, 2011, 10:32:53 AM
Sources close to the starlet tell us Alvarez and Lindsay have a mutual friend ... who contacted Lindsay after seeing the pap crush that surrounded her last week at New York's JFK Airport.

yes clear friend in common, it is clear that all this is not another coincidence, remember the next film by Linsay

Linsay will be one journalist help the famous escape from the pressures of Fame, they pretend to his death and are going to an island inhabited by other famous people who previously did the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 11:04:49 AM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Let's take a look at this from a non-hoax person's view.......
under Alberto's, The King of Pop ended up dead.  Why would you place your trust in a bodyguard who's last employer was supposedly overdosed by a suspicious doctor?

Exactly my first thaught when i looked the title of the article. Why would TMZ write this title, i mean if you hire a bodyguard to protect you, it's obvious you trust him, otherwise you wouldn't hire him. So for me it means they wanted to lay emphasis on Lindsay trusts Alvarez inspite of what happened during working for Michael.... The message is clear, people shouldn't blame Alvarez for the happenings on that day and also before. But the working for free part isn't clear for me either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 11:20:11 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Probably MJ is still paying him??
he proabably is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

April 10, 2011, 12:58:17 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us. It is very interesting. I agree that it can go either way.

Either he's still being paid by MJ or he's with the Secret Service. But, if he's with the Secret Service I don't think TMZ would be so blatant as to dangle that carrot out there. They would know that it could be a dangerous situation. Alberto does look like an under cover cop though - just my opinion.

I don't believe Alberto is looking for fame. He had that opportunity with Michael. Is he one of the four bodyguards writing that book? If he was looking for fame he would have done so with Michael.

Anyway, I go with MJ is still paying him.  And, he's offering Alberto as protection because he's genuinely concerned for Lindsey's safety.

When I think about the paparazzi and the danger involved, not only to the celebrity but those around them, I obviously think about Lady Diana and MJ. I think MJ made sure to control the scene rather than let the paparazzi take control with their frenzied hysteria like what happened to Lady Di. Very few celebrities deal with the mass hysteria like MJ - even Lindsey's is on a lower level. MJ is concerned for people's safety and I think when he saw what she dealt with he made sure she was safe. And, who does he trust more than the bodyguard he's included in his hoax?

It also makes me wonder about the movie that Lindsey is involved in. I wonder if Michael is behind that movie which would give another connection between Michael and LIndsey. He would want to keep the star of his movie safe, right?

Interesting videos - thanks for sharing those. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

April 10, 2011, 01:03:45 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
there seems to be a connection to "for the good of the public"  for the term pro-bono. that clear anything up?  unless Gema is on target and that is it. i guess it would be ok to reveal local police but not fbi agent, right?  :?

Yes and no  ;) Pro-bono service uses the specific skills of professionals to provide services to those who are unable to afford them. Lindsay and Michael can afford the service but they would have the right to use protection "for free" if their life is in danger, as any other person would.

Also, pro-bono services are used as a marketing tool as well (lawyers do it often).

So, what to think about Álvarez?, is he in the promotion mood? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 10, 2011, 01:12:41 PM
Let's not forget that Alverez was missing in action for weeks after Michael's "death"
His own wife didn't even know his wherabouts remember this??

Yep, quite sure that now that he is finished helping Michael get to a safe threshold in this
hoax adventure, he is helping others. Don't think he ain't getting paid. I am sure it is under the
table!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Andrea

April 10, 2011, 01:27:52 PM
I think Michael tends to identify better with people who have had similar experiences that he has.  Lindsay was a child star and a paparazzi/tabloid target.  It makes sense to me if she's involved in the hoax in some way.  TMZ has always been all over Lindsay as they are with Michael.  Lindsay could be participating in the real-life ARG or reality movie that Michael has quite possibly been doing.  And it's being filmed right before our eyes with TMZ.  Never forget that Lindsay is an actress, and quite a good one.  No one else covers her the way TMZ does and every other celeb site/report more often than not cites TMZ as their source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 10, 2011, 01:39:34 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I think Michael tends to identify better with people who have had similar experiences that he has.  Lindsay was a child star and a paparazzi/tabloid target.  It makes sense to me if she's involved in the hoax in some way.  TMZ has always been all over Lindsay as they are with Michael.  Lindsay could be participating in the real-life ARG or reality movie that Michael has quite possibly been doing.  And it's being filmed right before our eyes with TMZ.  Never forget that Lindsay is an actress, and quite a good one.  No one else covers her the way TMZ does and every other celeb site/report more often than not cites TMZ as their source.

I agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions