Worldwide UFO Sightings and A Warning!
April 10, 2011, 10:29:22 AM
One of my friends showed me this video and I'm kinda freaking out... Starting at about 9 minutes is were I started freaking out. The warning is from a supposed former Area 51 employee and  :?  it's pretty scary. Especially because the radio station it was aired on was shut down during the transmission

[youtube:3melgnhz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRVP4EQAo[/youtube:3melgnhz]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Worldwide UFO Sightings and A Warning!
April 10, 2011, 10:58:05 AM
WoW.
Just watched the whole thing...I couldn't pry my eyes away!  Just wondering
if UFO's are part of the reason for some of the strange things happening in the world.
(Animals washing up to the shore , climate changes, etc......!!)

About the area 51 guy I remember when this happened years ago. It made some news stations
and it was debunked.People were saying it was a hoax.
 But how do they know for sure if this man was lying ????  :?  He sounded awfully real to me.

Thanks for posting, very interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

April 10, 2011, 11:54:07 AM
Oh boy! :o  I am typing and my hands are shaking. I always knew that UFO existed, I always said if there is beings on earth why not elsewhere. Now this is too close for comfort. How about if this is all part of the government, maybe HAARP? Maybe it is not UFO but them sending some sort of waves in the air and it shows as illuminating light? Can it be they are trying to scare us to take control of the whole world? I am just speculating, right now I am scared, I hope they are good aliens like ET.  :lol: blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

April 10, 2011, 01:19:48 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Oh boy! :o  I am typing and my hands are shaking. I always knew that UFO existed, I always said if there is beings on earth why not elsewhere. Now this is too close for comfort. How about if this is all part of the government, maybe HAARP? Maybe it is not UFO but them sending some sort of waves in the air and it shows as illuminating light? Can it be they are trying to scare us to take control of the whole world? I am just speculating, right now I am scared, I hope they are good aliens like ET.  :lol: blessings.

I believe that is for more likely than actual aliens from a planet far far away.  I'm not saying creatures on other worlds don't exist but I obviously wouldn't know.

NASA has billions and billions of dollars in their bottomless budget - what do you think that money is really spent on???  All the top scientists in the world are paid to create this technology, to create a lie that TPTB hope will enslave humanity.  Sounds crazy and far-fetched but only because we've been conditioned to think that it sounds crazy and far-fetched.  Even the guy in the recorded phone conversation may not know what is really going on, but what they want him to think is going on, to further spread fear.  The only way a one world government will work is if the entire world has one religion - the religion they will create to suit their agenda.  In order for that to happen, all other religions and God must be eliminated, which they think can happen with an alien invasion or whatever they're planning.  They want to destroy faith so there is nothing to hold onto.  In my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 10, 2011, 01:23:36 PM
Andrea, just reading your comment, and I agree that fear is a major element in the creation of a scenario. I think NASA's advancements dovetail with actual UFO ET involvement, probably working together.

This is a nice compilation of recent UFO sightings. The only comment I have is that UFO's have been with us for thousands of years probably since mankind existed. I believe they have always been directly connected and involved with key people and generally subliminally to all. So why would they suddenly want to wipe out cities. Sounds like the movie Independence Day. This crying man phoning Art Bell's show does sound mentally unstable or acting to me but IDK. The station may have been cut off to prevent mass hysteria. Now millions of people discuss it online and no one is shutting down people's computer or internet service. There's no need to fear though, because whatever will be--will be.  Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die kinda thing. I believe God the Creator is completely in control, and if the UFO's do some damage it will be because God put it in their hearts to do so.

Revelation 17:13-18 (King James Version)

13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
 18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
If any city will be destroyed it will be Jerusalem IMO, which is the great city mentioned. Her destruction is described in other Rev. chapters and will be nuclear just like Sodom and Gomorrah. I believe Michael may have a role to play in coming times in God's plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 01:25:30 PM
We are not alone.  We have 4 years.  I have always believed that there are visitors from other galaxies working amongst us; those we call genuis, savant, super intelligent, with knowledge that surpasses reason.  I believe they have infiltrated the sciences, the government, aeronatics, the clergy even, the arts, not by chance but by assignment and we live and work alongside them not knowing from where they came.  Think about it, the sprinklings of unexplained highly intelligent beings in all areas of expertise.  Where did that superior knowledge come from?  We are given to believing that they are just a handlful of people whose brains by some inexplicable cause of nature, just happened to be able to figure out how to solve the problems, the formulas that no other man has been able to master.  As I have always said, THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.  Everything is by some measure of reason, and purposeful.  The government has known about these beings for years, yet they continue to tell people not to believe what you see with your own eyes.  And guess what, most people accept that.  Incredible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

April 10, 2011, 01:33:18 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
We are not alone.  We have 4 years.  I have always believed that there are visitors from other galaxies working amongst us; those we call genuis, savant, super intelligent, with knowledge that surpasses reason.  I believe they have infiltrated the sciences, the government, aeronatics, the clergy even, the arts, not by chance but by assignment and we live and work alongside them not knowing from where they came.  Think about it, the sprinklings of unexplained highly intelligent beings in all areas of expertise.  Where did that superior knowledge come from?  We are given to believing that they are just a handlful of people whose brains by some inexplicable cause of nature, just happened to be able to figure out how to solve the problems, the formulas that no other man has been able to master.  As I have always said, THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.  Everything is by some measure of reason, and purposeful.  The government has known about these beings for years, yet they continue to tell people not to believe what you see with your own eyes.  And guess what, most people accept that.  Incredible.

Re: the underlined and bolded stuff - where does that leave Michael then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 10, 2011, 01:38:12 PM
Again, one step back is doing some good.

WHO is reporting this to WHOM for WHICH PURPOSE?
List the news channels, follow back their traces to their owners, list the clusters of addressed public, check for the reasons and background marketing strategies.
This will give you a proper answer, this will cool your brains and emotions down by knowing.

Ever thought somebody who launches missiles would also have some means to launch whatever may appear as an UFO? White rabbit show in the sky. Lucy in the sky with diamonds.
Don't believe everything you see, especially on TV - wherever you may be on this globe.
It's man-made and man-made is not always made in good intention.

Question everything. Think. Stay calm.
There is no need to be afraid of anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

April 10, 2011, 01:39:00 PM
I agree. I don't want to scare people but years ago I went down all those rabbit holes, and came to the conclusion from what I read that these alien beings (certain species) traded computer/intelligence for military technologies in exchange for getting what they want (uh-er--unwanted humans :( for unmentionable uses) kept deep underground in places like Area 51 and Denver airport and likely other world cities. There is most likely good against evil aliens waging war unseen to most humans. God cares about each of us, but He does have a story plan that will unfold according to His timeline. JMO

Andrea, IMO Michael has a special role to play.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 10, 2011, 01:48:25 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I agree. I don't want to scare people but years ago I went down all those rabbit holes, and came to the conclusion from what I read that these alien beings (certain species) traded computer/intelligence for military technologies in exchange for getting what they want (uh-er--unwanted humans :( for unmentionable uses) kept deep underground in places like Area 51 and Denver airport and likely other world cities. There is most likely good against evil aliens waging war unseen to most humans. God cares about each of us, but He does have a story plan that will unfold according to His timeline. JMO

Andrea, IMO Michael has a special role to play.

Interesting, MJonmind.  I believe that Michael is on our side, that he has faith in God and hopefully has God's help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 01:52:55 PM
The question I have always posed to people I have talked about this with who think I am completely bonkers is, what makes us think that we can build capsules to thravel through space and set up camp, walk on the moon, send beams along waves of light to transmit information, leave our footprints and parts of our dna somewhere out there and then have the audacity to think we are the only beings capable of doing that? :shock:  There are higher forms of intellect than us.  They are just as curious as we are, possibly looking for a new home more conducive to live in.  Do you not believe that the Bilderberg group is not setting up shop somewhere outside this planet?  Preparing certain special people safe haven?  The billionaires with all the resources to do what ever they see fit to do to save themselves from what they perceive as imminent doom?  I don’t know if they’ve found a place, but from what is being alledged, they are steadily on a roll looking for it.  However, the peons will never know about this, or so they think :roll:   I am beginning to think that 2012 truly does have a meaning, a bad one.  From all the disasters of monumental proportions, all over the globe, each coming on the heels of the other and with more power and destruction, common sense tells me, something is about to go down.  And it don’t look good. :shock:

Maybe Michael knew too much and was about to let it become known. WARNING. IMMINENT DANGER. That has always been my initial theory.  I don’t know what it was, but something huge that somebody (NWO) couldn’t and wouldn’t allow.  He had to be stopped, extinguished.  However, because of his vast intelligence, and his insightful vision, I do believe he got away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

April 10, 2011, 02:05:48 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

OMG I am so glad that you asked that question.  I have ALWAYS felt that Michael was A SPECIAL BEING.  Not an alien, but a man child, born to Joe and Katherine for a reason.  Michael had a purpose.  He was born EQUIPPED with EVERYTHING he would need to do what he was meant to do, change the world’s course through love and full acceptance of all people regardless of their differences.  He was our messenger.  He had the planet’s full attention.  NOT A COINCIDENCE.  I have to repeat that.  Nothing is a coincidence.  Michael was and is our messenger.  I could do a whole thread on why I think Michael was here with us, but that’s another forum :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

April 10, 2011, 02:09:09 PM
Has anyone read the "Mothman Prophecies"?

Its a really good read...  and i mean the book and not the film.

Basically, its written by a UFO researcher and he believes that UFO's are NOT extra-terrestrial but belong to this earth, but exist in a different dimension.

When we see the odd UFO, or lights, etc..  its because the being has come through from the other dimension for a short time.  

They are not alien, they are from this earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

April 10, 2011, 02:34:33 PM
I will pose this question and then I’m going to leave it alone.  Have any of us ever seen Michael Jackson after having had “plastic surgery”?  Recuperating, bandaged?  Yes, we have seen him in disguise with bandages, etc. but I mean actual reports of him having had yet another surgery?  I haven’t :?   Nor have I ever heard of any kind of pill or cream that could render the entire body perfectly white.  Yes, Michael still had some splotches, sprinklings of brown to his skin, but not like the usual person with vitiligo.  My uncle suffered from vitiligo and his transformation was completely different.  All we know of Michael’s “many surgeries” to alter his appearance is what we have been told by media.  Michael told us of the surgeries he had.  I have to believe him.  He didn’t have to say he had had ANY.  But he did.  The reason I ask is because anyone who has ever been around close proximity to Michael ALWAYS talks of a light or an energy that they couldn’t explain, but would draw them into him on a higher plane.  It was as if he walked with the light.  His glance was captivating.  He spoke to you with his eyes. His touch was healing, especially to children. No one ever noticed a time when he appeared to be recuperating.  Why?  Possibly because he didn’t because his change was metamorphisized naturally.   Most people who have too many surgeries end up looking “made”.  Michael never did.  He seamlessly flowed into his different appearances, and at any given time, it was perfectly fitting for him.  It was aesthetic to the eyes because in order to do what he needed to do, it had to be.  He grew older and more beautiful, not the opposite.  

I believe Michael was an empath.  Empaths feel with their whole body and whole system. They literally feel other people’s feelings and they experience them as real energy in their own bodies. They know how others feel because they feel it themselves- acutely.  

Here is an explanation from the sight Holistic Healing:

Empaths Sense Deep Emotions

Empathy is a feeling of another's true emotions to a point where an empath can relate to that person by sensing true feelings that run deeper than those portrayed on the surface. People commonly put on a show of expression. This is a learned trait of hiding authentic expression in an increasingly demanding society.

An empath can sense the truth behind the cover and will act compassionately to help that person express him/herself, thus making them feel at ease and not so desperately alone.

Empaths experience empathy towards family, children, friends, close associates, complete strangers, pets, plants and inanimate objects. Empathy is not held by time or space. Thus, an empath can feel the emotions of people and things at a distance. Some are empathic towards animals (ie: The Horse Whisperer), to nature, to the planetary system, to mechanical devices or to buildings etc. Others will have a combination of the above.
Empaths Have Deep Sense of Knowing

Empaths are highly sensitive. This is the term commonly used in describing one's abilities (sensitivity) to another's emotions and feelings. Empaths have a deep sense of knowing that accompanies empathy and are often compassionate, considerate, and understanding of others.

There are also varying levels of strength in empaths which may be related to the individualís awareness of self, understanding of the powers of empathy, and/or the acceptance or non-acceptance of empathy by those associated with them, including family and peers. Generally, those who are empathic grow up with these tendencies and do not learn about them until later in life.
Empathy is Inherited

Empathy is genetic, inherent in our DNA, and passed from generation to generation. It is studied both by traditional science and alternative healing practitioners.

Empathy has both biological/genetic and spiritual aspects.

Empaths often possess the ability to sense others on many different levels. From their position in observing what another is saying, feeling and thinking, they come to understand another. They can become very proficient at reading another personís body language and/or study intently the eye movements. While this in itself is not empathy, it is a side-shoot that comes from being observant of others. In a sense, empaths have a complete communication package.
How Empathy Works

While there is much we don't yet understand about how empathy works, we do have some information. Everything has an energetic vibration or frequency and an empath is able to sense these vibrations and recognize even the subtlest changes undetectable to the naked eye or the five senses.

Words of expression hold an energetic pattern that originates from the speaker. They have a specific meaning particular to the speaker. Behind that expression is a power or force-field, better known as energy. For example, hate often brings about an intense feeling that immediately accompanies the word. The word hate becomes strengthened with the speaker's feeling. It is that person's feelings (energy) that are picked up by empaths, whether the words are spoken, thought or just felt without verbal or bodily expression.

In my opinion - this is Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Andrea

April 10, 2011, 02:43:49 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

OMG I am so glad that you asked that question.  I have ALWAYS felt that Michael was A SPECIAL BEING.  Not an alien, but a man child, born to Joe and Katherine for a reason.  Michael had a purpose.  He was born EQUIPPED with EVERYTHING he would need to do what he was meant to do, change the world’s course through love and full acceptance of all people regardless of their differences.  He was our messenger.  He had the planet’s full attention.  NOT A COINCIDENCE.  I have to repeat that.  Nothing is a coincidence.  Michael was and is our messenger.  I could do a whole thread on why I think Michael was here with us, but that’s another forum :lol:

Yes, Michael is VERY special and unique.  There is no one like him on this planet and no one who is loved as he is all over the world.  That sort of love is not accidental, it is there because it is real and undeniable and unparalleled.

As for the UFOs, I tend to agree with Grace who said to question everything, think and stay calm.  We know not to trust the media and governments - they lie and do everything they can to instill fear.  Fear is the oldest and most effective tool they have.  But we don't have to give in to it.  Whatever happens with all this alien/UFO stuff- be very wary of the "official story".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions