suspicious mind

Quote from: "hachiman"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Hachiman"
Não É engraçado MESMO. Mas PORQUE E UMA Farsa, eu Acho Que vai Ficar Bem. ;)

Why's my post another language??  :shock:

What do you mean? I seemed kind of spanish to me.

But I did write it in English and it was in English when I posted it.

i think it just got posted to both forums or threads somehow . maybe a glitch
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

i think it would be highly interesting to see murry and those kids in close quarters with one another. the body language might speak volumes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Actually that is portuguese  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

This is offtopic but ONTOPIC at the same time:

Okay, so you know how this article talks about how the children may be witnesses (according to the witness list)? Well, while on the topic of the witness list, is it just me or does the witness list seem more like a hoax cast list (includes people both in and and not in on the hoax)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "brunob12"

It is similar to spanish.  I speak spanish, and I understood what you wrote, that's why I said kind of spanish lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "brunob12"

It is similar to spanish.  I speak spanish, and I understood what you wrote, that's why I said kind of spanish lol.

Lucky...I wish I could speak Spanish (well I'm trying to learn anyway) the only language I know is English...go figure.

Sorry to get off topic  :) ...continue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

As usual, a deliberately misleading headline, 'Jackson's children 'could be witnesses at trial'', turns into 'they are going to be witnesses' in many people's perception.

Just to be clear, the actual wording in that part of the jury questionaire is:

"Listed below are individuals who are potential witnesses or people who might be mentioned during the case."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "curls"
As usual, a deliberately misleading headline, 'Jackson's children 'could be witnesses at trial'', turns into 'they are going to be witnesses' in many people's perception.

Just to be clear, the actual wording in that part of the jury questionaire is:

"Listed below are individuals who are potential witnesses or people who might be mentioned during the case."
Yes and we all jumped to the conclusion that the children would be called as witnesses. So easily we get all up in arms from the headlines... even us. We are not immune to media bias. Imagine how the non-hoaxers are affected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

i asked this in the ts thread i will ask again here. if michael was not coming in until after 1:00 and grace was not there then who was with the kids that night . the chef did not stay there correct or no? yet i think both she and another chef spoke of murry taking in air tanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
This is offtopic but ONTOPIC at the same time:

Okay, so you know how this article talks about how the children may be witnesses (according to the witness list)? Well, while on the topic of the witness list, is it just me or does the witness list seem more like a hoax cast list (includes people both in and and not in on the hoax)?

has sort of a "curtain call " feel to it doesn't it? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i asked this in the ts thread i will ask again here. if michael was not coming in until after 1:00 and grace was not there then who was with the kids that night . the chef did not stay there correct or no? yet i think both she and another chef spoke of murry taking in air tanks.

I read somewhere that there was a new Nanny, but after Michael's 'death', Katherine brought Grace back.  Supposedly the kids were in the den with the Nanny when Kai or the bodyguard (or whoever) told Prince to go upstairs.

Having said that, I am expecting Prince to be called as a witness because it has been reported, by more than one person, that he was in the room during the commotion/resuscitation/getaway/whatever .  I could see Paris being called too, but I would honestly be surprised if Prince wasn't called.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions