PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
The hoax-TMZ-Charlie Sheen and others...
April 12, 2011, 06:04:28 PM
Amazing video.
[youtube:7h51ioni]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzAE0MxMY2M&feature=share[/youtube:7h51ioni]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Re: The hoax-TMZ-Charlie Sheen and others...
April 13, 2011, 12:33:49 AM
wow I didn't even see some of these connections...thanks Purelove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2011, 07:43:26 AM
Wow! Good video! Maybe Hollywood Tonight really IS Behind the Mask..... I'm loving the idea of multiple celebrities grouping together to help MJ fool the media though, that would be epic! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

April 13, 2011, 09:11:54 AM
Thanks for the vid. I've always felt that Charlie Sheen could be in on it. His support of Ryan White seals the deal for me. That was Michael's friend that died, he dedicated his performance of "Gone Too Soon" at Clinton's inauguration to Ryan White...

And Lindsay Lohan would make sense too. I remember hearing her say how much she loves Michael Jackson...can't remember the source for that but I do remember it.

Obviously Sheen has the motives and resources to help Michael out with this. He's the highest paid TV actor in the country, not to mention he strongly distrusts the government especially regarding 9/11 and publically spoke about the letter he wrote to Obama requesting the truth.

I don't know Lohan's thoughts on the government, but I'm certain that she's been a victim of media lies (and a mind-control victim if you ask me) and would like justice.

Even if they aren't "in on it", they could still very well be apart of the hoax. If we assume TMZ is on Michael's side, then they could be using these celebrities as examples to be used as evidence for later. Because even though Michael Jackson is the biggest celebrity in the world, there are still some who aren't going to pay attention or care about anything Michael-related. So throw in the world's favorite TV star and kid's favorite Disney star and you're bound to draw a bigger audience.

I'll say it again and again: Genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 13, 2011, 09:31:44 AM
Thank you for the post.
Great video :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 13, 2011, 10:18:53 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Thanks for the vid. I've always felt that Charlie Sheen could be in on it. His support of Ryan White seals the deal for me. That was Michael's friend that died, he dedicated his performance of "Gone Too Soon" at Clinton's inauguration to Ryan White...

And Lindsay Lohan would make sense too. I remember hearing her say how much she loves Michael Jackson...can't remember the source for that but I do remember it.

Obviously Sheen has the motives and resources to help Michael out with this. He's the highest paid TV actor in the country, not to mention he strongly distrusts the government especially regarding 9/11 and publically spoke about the letter he wrote to Obama requesting the truth.

I don't know Lohan's thoughts on the government, but I'm certain that she's been a victim of media lies (and a mind-control victim if you ask me) and would like justice.

Even if they aren't "in on it", they could still very well be apart of the hoax. If we assume TMZ is on Michael's side, then they could be using these celebrities as examples to be used as evidence for later. Because even though Michael Jackson is the biggest celebrity in the world, there are still some who aren't going to pay attention or care about anything Michael-related. So throw in the world's favorite TV star and kid's favorite Disney star and you're bound to draw a bigger audience.

I'll say it again and again: Genius.

Exactly Jaci. I've always thought that there was something fishy with both Charlie's and Lindsay's exaggerated stories. I felt they somehow related with this hoax. And to see the connections are amazing. The pieces started to fall into place. And like you wrote, even if they do not know exactly what's going on with Michael, they still could be parts of the hoax, they could be especially on the ARG side of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions