Yulia

Re: Dr. Murray's Lawyer Goes Hog Wild
April 30, 2011, 04:55:33 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Oh well, MJ is dead then.

It doesn't prove this. The point is.... don't you agree that we sould not take things out of context and keep as realistic as we can regarding everything? In order to have true and real conclusions. Taking them out of context and make them fit our "I want" doesn't mean it's the reality.  It has been discussed that this is not the first time and the first person who has toys in the courtroom, people here debated this time ago and we had also photos from other people's trails where as well we saw toys.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 30, 2011, 06:31:53 AM
Oh wow test propofol on a pig?  That just seem ridiculous to me.  Since when have pigs been used for testing anything?  I thought it was always rats.lol  This seem like hog wash to me.  Please!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 30, 2011, 08:37:11 AM
off topic but i can't find the thread with arnie's last rant. he mentioned injecting the propofol into the musles. so i was curious if it could even be done. you guys who are good at this want to take a look and see what you can find in this?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 30, 2011, 09:45:34 AM
Quote from: "Yulia"

It doesn't prove this. The point is.... don't you agree that we sould not take things out of context and keep as realistic as we can regarding everything? In order to have true and real conclusions. Taking them out of context and make them fit our "I want" doesn't mean it's the reality.  It has been discussed that this is not the first time and the first person who has toys in the courtroom, people here debated this time ago and we had also photos from other people's trails where as well we saw toys.

Can somebody provide me a link to this thread? Please. I would like to read about it. :)

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

bec

April 30, 2011, 10:26:37 AM

Don't you think if those toys all showed up *just* for Murray's hearings and then disappeared again when Murray exited that it would be really super obvious to everyone working at the courthouse that something was up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

finfinTopic starter

April 30, 2011, 10:41:46 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

Can somebody provide me a link to this thread? Please. I would like to read about it. :)

L.O.V.E
@Kristina4LOVE
As far as I remember there wasn't a link, one of the forum members says they saw on the TV toys in another courtroom, but of course I may be wrong.
and @Yulia I don't recall any photos showing toys in any trials, we had video of other trials without toys, sorry to disagree with you, but please can you show the link. This is actually important to the hoax imo because this is something we saw with our own eyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

May 01, 2011, 07:35:40 PM
THIS IS A HOAX AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY moonwalk_/
MICHAEL IS A GENIUS AND I KNOW HE IS BEHIND THIS 100% mj_bad/
NONE OF THIS IS REAL AND IT IS ALL AN ILLUSION :mrgreen:
IT IS GETTING CLOSER THE END SO LETS ALL HANG IN THERE FOR IT HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE BUT WE ARE ABOUT TO GET OFF THE TRAIN. party/
I SEND ALL OF YOU PEACE AND LOVE bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 01, 2011, 10:31:29 PM
May not be anything, but the talk about a pig reminds me of the swine flu..

I read that MJ was really afraid of catching the disease and went to great lengths to prevent catching it.  

Swine flu: Michael Jackson 'worried about flying to Britain'

Michael Jackson is refusing to fly to Britain because he is worried about catching swine flu, it has been claimed.
7:02AM BST 01 May 2009 Comment
The singer, who has worn face masks for years, was planning to come to this country in the next few weeks to find a suitable temporary home where he could stay while on tour.

A number of properties, include a couple in Biggin Hill, were being lined up for him to inspect.

But the 50-year-old father of three has delayed his visit until fears surrounding the swine flu - H1N1 virus - subside, according to the Daily Express.

A source told the paper: "Michael wanted to come over for viewings in the next few weeks because he wants to make sure the property is just right - after all he will be renting it from now until February next year.

"But that is off for the time being. We are going to send him videos. Michael doesn't want to travel because of the worry surrounding the flu outbreak."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions