MJhasSpoken

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
4/12/2011 5:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Katherine Jackson is furious about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login-- purportedly signed by her -- in which she attacks the Executors of the Michael Jackson Estate.  TMZ has learned ... Katherine insists she never signed that declaration.

TMZ reported this morning ... a declaration filed in the Estate's lawsuit against the Heal the World Foundation makes shocking allegations against John Branca, calling him a thief.

But Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "Mrs. Jackson categorically denies signing any statement to the court that makes accusations against the executors of any wrongdoing with respect to her son or his estate."

Streisand adds, "She did not and would not make any such statements about the executors."  And Streisand says, Katherine told him, "These are not my words."

Check out the signature on the declaration in question, dated April 6, 2011, and compare it to Katherine's signature from a legal doc on February 3, 2010.

As for the Heal the World Foundation lawyer -- Edgar Pease -- who filed the declaration in question, he tells TMZ someone from the Foundation faxed Katherine's manager the final copy of the document and it was then sent on to Pease with the signature in question.  

Pease says if the signature is a fraud, "Heads will roll."

UPDATE:  Pease just called us back to say Trent Jackson -- Joe Jackson's nephew and Katherine's caregiver -- told him he personally saw Katherine sign the declaration.  But sources connected with the Estate say the declaration is suspicious, because the last page ONLY contains the signature, without any accompanying text.  In other words, someone could have inserted the signature into a declaration Katherine never saw or approved.
Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:28:43 PM by MJhasSpoken
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:8ztuqs49]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmIcimA1N9w[/youtube:8ztuqs49]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
4/12/2011 5:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Katherine Jackson is furious about a declaration filed with the court -- purportedly signed by her -- in which she attacks the Executors of the Michael Jackson Estate.  TMZ has learned ... Katherine insists she never signed that declaration.

TMZ reported this morning ... a declaration filed in the Estate's lawsuit against the Heal the World Foundation makes shocking allegations against John Branca, calling him a thief.

But Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "Mrs. Jackson categorically denies signing any statement to the court that makes accusations against the executors of any wrongdoing with respect to her son or his estate."

Streisand adds, "She did not and would not make any such statements about the executors."  And Streisand says, Katherine told him, "These are not my words."

Check out the signature on the declaration in question, dated April 6, 2011, and compare it to Katherine's signature from a legal doc on February 3, 2010.

As for the Heal the World Foundation lawyer -- Edgar Pease -- who filed the declaration in question, he tells TMZ someone from the Foundation faxed Katherine's manager the final copy of the document and it was then sent on to Pease with the signature in question.  

UPDATE:  Pease just called us back to say Trent Jackson -- Joe Jackson's nephew and Katherine's caregiver -- told him he personally saw Katherine sign the declaration.  But sources connected with the Estate say the declaration is suspicious, because the last page ONLY contains the signature, without any accompanying text.  In other words, someone could have inserted the signature into a declaration Katherine never saw or approved.
The plot thickens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

~Souza~

Katherine's sig looks a lot like MJ's in the middle. Most definitely on the first one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

There seems to be a lot of "fraud" or something going on with the Jackson family lately.  We hear about Katherine supposedly saying Branca stole from Michael, now she's denying it.  And we have Jermaine saying Marlon's twitter isn't Marlon, but then Tito says it is.  A bunch of mini-hoaxes near the end of the big hoax?  Get people thinking "something is rotten in the state of denmark" or something along those lines?  Whatever it is, people besides us believers must be noticing something is going on...and the trial hasn't even started yet!  Smart planning really, even more people will be likely to tune into the trial on TV out of curiousity and that's when they'll really notice something is amiss.

I looked at the document, and it's true that the page with "Katherine's" signature doesn't have anything on it that could indicate what she's really signing.  

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Katherine's sig looks a lot like MJ's in the middle. Most definitely on the first one.

I had immediately thought that too.  I compared her signature to his, her signature (if it's hers) slants forward whereas MJ's signature slants backwards but in other samples of just his writing, it has a slightly forward slant.  So I don't know what to think of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Andrea"
There seems to be a lot of "fraud" or something going on with the Jackson family lately.  We hear about Katherine supposedly saying Branca stole from Michael, now she's denying it.  And we have Jermaine saying Marlon's twitter isn't Marlon, but then Tito says it is.  A bunch of mini-hoaxes near the end of the big hoax?  Get people thinking "something is rotten in the state of denmark" or something along those lines?  Whatever it is, people besides us believers must be noticing something is going on...and the trial hasn't even started yet!  Smart planning really, even more people will be likely to tune into the trial on TV out of curiousity and that's when they'll really notice something is amiss.
Same thought here. Maybe the family will start to attack the hoax forums soon too, to bring attention to them. Just thinking out loud here, doesn't mean they will, but it's a possibility. If the hoax is near the end, they could do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I thought of that too. It could be Michael who signed without Katherine's knowledge. I do not know what to think of this. Can it be that someone would want to make Katherine look incompetant, forgetful? Or should we believe what TMZ is telling us.  I think the more we advance in this hoax the weirder it gets. I feel bad for Katherine she is 80 yrs old do you think she has strenght to fight this? I honestly don't know anything anymore.I feel I am really in a twilight zone  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Same thought here. Maybe the family will start to attack the hoax forums soon too, to bring attention to them. Just thinking out loud here, doesn't mean they will, but it's a possibility. If the hoax is near the end, they could do that.

Does it mean you have to shut it down, if they retaliate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I would think if the Jacksons genuinely objected to the hoax forums, they would've made it known LONG ago.  

But if they do say something about the hoax forums, then yes, I agree with Souza that this would be a definite indication that the end of the hoax is near.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

No, I don't believe they would force me to shut it down at all, I think they might tweet something about it to draw attention to it. It's possible. On the other hand I think most fans know we exsist, so maybe the Jacksons 'attacking' the hoax forums would only cause a lot of drama. I don't know, just thinking out loud here since stuff is on a role these days and many more contradictions show up.

@Andrea: agreed. That is also a HUGE clue that he's alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh gosh, that's all we need   :P   We already have some who've grown so weary that I doubt they could handle the backlash. All I can say is "we had better hold on to our heads".  :lol:

About the signature - they do look slightly different but then I sign mine different too depending on how much of a hurry I am in, etc., I don't picture Katherine making those statements but I could be wrong.

Something else that I noticed - not with this article but in the statement that the Estate sent out regarding this incident, is that they clearly defined for me some things that I wondered about...

1) The Estate did pay off the Encino home. Meaning it's owned free and clear. I still wonder who's name it's in? Some accounts say LaToya owns it, some say Michael's employee, and some say Michael. Who is it? I say Michael.
2) The Estate is paying for the renovations at the Encino home. I thought Katherine could be footing the bill from her book proceeds.
3) The Estate is paying for the mansion where Katherine and the kids (and maybe MJ?) are staying.

So....all that money that Katherine is making off of her book deal, etc? Either it's going strictly to pay back her bad debt, she's helping to support papa Joe, or she's saving it for a rainy day.

That reference and the video posted afterward is quite funny. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

Maybe Michael's being a mischievous ghost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very informative.  God bless you!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Maybe Michael's being a mischievous ghost.

Exactly.  And he speaks through Madam Katherine.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I looked at the document, and it's true that the page with "Katherine's" signature doesn't have anything on it that could indicate what she's really signing.  

I had immediately thought that too.  I compared her signature to his, her signature (if it's hers) slants forward whereas MJ's signature slants backwards but in other samples of just his writing, it has a slightly forward slant.  So I don't know what to think of that.

Like you said Andrea we had Marlon's twitter that supposedly wasn't his and we have KJ's sig that is believed to be a fraud...I'm thinking what's next, are they going to come out and say that the court case is fake too. (Which reminds me of the article Barely Legal)

Side note: Thank you for fixing my post Souza or moderators.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions