2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Well this certainly is keeping MJ in the news, and arousing suspicion about the people surrounding the Jacksons.

The WILL IS FAKE.....when is something seriously gonna be done about that !!!

Branca is a fraud, and someone wants this brought to the attention of the general public...whether its Katherine or isnt Katherine, doesn't matter anymore.  '

OPIS None was released by Katherine and then it wasn't Katherine......so WHO is playing around with these things???  Who wants us to pay attention to detail?????  

Instead of reacting, I wish the family would just start acting..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Mrs. Katherine has been on TMZ for a long time with articles about how the Estate Executors are bad and just now she saw this to make a statement and say it's all fraud? I don't understand what's true in all this?

There are tons of articles on TMZ about her partnership with Howard Mann and his statements against the Estate and how the Estate works against Michael and Mrs. Katherine. I reached to believe the Estate executors and Mr. Branca are all back stabbers, but that guy Howard Mann just makes me pull my hair out. I never could understand his partnership with Mrs. Katherine, and I never understood WHY Mrs. Katherine was against the Estate.WHY make people believe Mr. Branca and co were the bad guys? There hasn't been 1 single good word from the family towards the Estate executors until today when Mrs. Katherine denies saying such things. What's the point?
I thought that there HAS to be something bad with Mr. Branca and the estate executors just because seeing Mrs. Katherine against them made me think his OWN mother wouldn't do anything against his son. So if she was against them, she was for a reason. Now she denies ever saying such things.

If I have to take away the bullshit, I go with Mr. Branca being the good guy as I always thought. Michael is not an idiot to rehire a man he's afraid of. He rehired Mr. Branca a few days before 25th of June 2009. He did it for a reason! I simply never understood Mrs. Katherine being against him.I still don't know what's the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I only saw FRAUD.
Enough for me already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Behind her shoulder is a camera and stand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, that's a good news for me today!  :P  :)  :mrgreen:

I was really worried... but everything is going according to our assumptions now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

paula-c

~Souza~ wrote:

all4loveandbelieve wrote:
~Souza~ wrote:
Andrea wrote:
There seems to be a lot of "fraud" or something going on with the Jackson family lately. We hear about Katherine supposedly saying Branca stole from Michael, now she's denying it. And we have Jermaine saying Marlon's twitter isn't Marlon, but then Tito says it is. A bunch of mini-hoaxes near the end of the big hoax? Get people thinking "something is rotten in the state of denmark" or something along those lines? Whatever it is, people besides us believers must be noticing something is going on...and the trial hasn't even started yet! Smart planning really, even more people will be likely to tune into the trial on TV out of curiousity and that's when they'll really notice something is amiss.
Same thought here. Maybe the family will start to attack the hoax forums soon too, to bring attention to them. Just thinking out loud here, doesn't mean they will, but it's a possibility. If the hoax is near the end, they could do that.

Does it mean you have to shut it down, if they retaliate?
No, I don't believe they would force me to shut it down at all, I think they might tweet something about it to draw attention to it. It's possible. On the other hand I think most fans know we exsist, so maybe the Jacksons 'attacking' the hoax forums would only cause a lot of drama. I don't know, just thinking out loud here since stuff is on a role these days and many more contradictions show up.

@Andrea: agreed. That is also a HUGE clue that he's alive

Well,  on the assumption that this is so, that I do not believe they should begin by Pearl Jr and his book, which is also earned money from that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If it's true that "you are what you eat", then I'm about to turn into a big bowl of popcorn  :lol: This just keeps getting better and better!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Andrea"
There seems to be a lot of "fraud" or something going on with the Jackson family lately.  We hear about Katherine supposedly saying Branca stole from Michael, now she's denying it.  And we have Jermaine saying Marlon's twitter isn't Marlon, but then Tito says it is.  A bunch of mini-hoaxes near the end of the big hoax?  Get people thinking "something is rotten in the state of denmark" or something along those lines?  Whatever it is, people besides us believers must be noticing something is going on...and the trial hasn't even started yet!  Smart planning really, even more people will be likely to tune into the trial on TV out of curiousity and that's when they'll really notice something is amiss.
Same thought here. Maybe the family will start to attack the hoax forums soon too, to bring attention to them. Just thinking out loud here, doesn't mean they will, but it's a possibility. If the hoax is near the end, they could do that.

That's possible Souza. That wouldn't be a surprise to me if they attack the hoax forums. And Andrea girl, you always write my thoughts exactly. :lol: Thank you for writing before I do so all I need to do is to agree with you. :lol: So, I agree with you both. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Quote from: "PureLove"
There seems to be a lot of "fraud" or something going on with the Jackson family lately.  We hear about Katherine supposedly saying Branca stole from Michael, now she's denying it.  And we have Jermaine saying Marlon's twitter isn't Marlon, but then Tito says it is.  A bunch of mini-hoaxes near the end of the big hoax?  Get people thinking "something is rotten in the state of denmark" or something along those lines?  Whatever it is, people besides us believers must be noticing something is going on...and the trial hasn't even started yet!  Smart planning really, even more people will be likely to tune into the trial on TV out of curiousity and that's when they'll really notice something is amiss.

That's possible Souza. That wouldn't be a surprise to me if they attack the hoax forums. And Andrea girl, you always write my thoughts exactly. :lol: Thank you for writing before I do so all I need to do is to agree with you. :lol: So, I agree with you both. :lol:

PureLove, great minds think alike!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

PureLove, great minds think alike!  :lol:  :lol:

Or maybe we should say: "Crazy minds think alike" :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Or maybe we should say: "Crazy minds think alike" :lol:

Well, that too.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Well this certainly is keeping MJ in the news, and arousing suspicion about the people surrounding the Jacksons.

The WILL IS FAKE.....when is something seriously gonna be done about that !!!

Branca is a fraud, and someone wants this brought to the attention of the general public...whether its Katherine or isnt Katherine, doesn't matter anymore.  '

OPIS None was released by Katherine and then it wasn't Katherine......so WHO is playing around with these things???  Who wants us to pay attention to detail?????  

Instead of reacting, I wish the family would just start acting..
You took the words out of my mouth!! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All these fakes, signature, twitter, Michael's will, fake Michael's in This Is It,and so on, it's about time they mentioned something about a faked death maybe? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "allforlove"
All these fakes, signature, twitter, Michael's will, fake Michael's in This Is It,and so on, it's about time they mentioned something about a faked death maybe? :lol:
Too True! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Now it makes more sense to me. Katherine would not say those things about Branca.
Michael appointed Branca as an executor of his Estate to run it safely and beneficial while he  is beyond curtain. Michael needs money whether he is coming back or not. Michael knows that Branca is good at making right deals and will expand his Estate's capital.
No way Katherine does not get that. I am sure Michael explained that his mother back when she tries to contest will then withdrew the complaint.
That signature obviuosly is fake and I think it is done by someone from that "Hill the wordl" being upset with Branca that cut money for charity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions