I apologize if this has been posted before, seeing as this was a video from 2009, but if not, in the video Chopra discusses Diprivan and the effects it has on the individual administered. Chopra goes on to mention that in a phone call with Michael Jackson, he asks Depaak Chopra if he has ever heard of this thing that takes you to the valley of death...then brings you right back

I hope you guys didn't notice this at all because then it makes it easier for me to say i spotted my own clue, but if it wasn't discussed before, heres a new clue for you!  :D

[youtube:mke33hky]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo4fStIpY6M&feature=related[/youtube:mke33hky]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Quote from: "mrbigshot"
I apologize if this has been posted before, seeing as this was a video from 2009, but if not, in the video Chopra discusses Diprivan and the effects it has on the individual administered. Chopra goes on to mention that in a phone call with Michael Jackson, he asks Depaak Chopra if he has ever heard of this thing that takes you to the valley of death...then brings you right back

I hope you guys didn't notice this at all because then it makes it easier for me to say i spotted my own clue, but if it wasn't discussed before, heres a new clue for you!  :D

[youtube:2wzkqnm0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo4fStIpY6M&feature=related[/youtube:2wzkqnm0]

Thank you for sharing this video with us. I watched this when he was on the show but it was before I was a beLIEver. I'll watch it again as I believe that Mr Chopra may have a part in all of this. I know there are some that believe otherwise and that is fine too. He's a deep man and has known Michael a very long time. Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal