Howard Mann
April 13, 2011, 10:30:49 AM
Thought he needed his own thread since he is in a lot of hot water right now and there is an increasing number of articles popping up about him and his involvement with the Jacksons/Michael/HWT etc
Anything you find on him can now go in here

How Howard Mann got involved..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Debunking Howard Mann’s Lies and Half Truths
Update: April 12th 2011

“… the more often you hear a lie, I mean, you begin to believe it.”Michael Jackson
It’s been a little over two weeks since we last debunked Howard Mann’s series of lies.  Little did we know, we would have to revive that piece, mere weeks later.  But it is always good to remind MJ fans of what he once said: “Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.”   And Howard Mann’s lies have had some major legs now.

True…He’s been repeating the same rhetorics for almost a year now…but  his medium has changed.  You might have noticed, in the last 2 weeks, Mann had ramped up his efforts to slander Michael Jackson’s estate, by recruiting disgruntled “fans” to push his agenda.  Maybe, I am running ahead of myself by using the word “fan”…because his soldiers are newly converts to the Michael Jackson’s “doctrine”.  Like Mann, they discovered Michael Jackson after June 25th. 2009. While some have referred to them as “bandwagonners”, I’d rather call them “opportunists”.

Michael Jackson’s death has created opportunities for many to fill their own pockets (Melissa Johnson & Howard Mann are great examples) and they are doing so, by breaking rules and stepping on the estate’s rights & trademarks. That is why it is imperative for the Michael Jackson’s estate to take all necessary steps to protect what is rightfully Michael’s children’.

So today, as predicted by several fans over the weekend, documents relating to the Non-MJ Heal the World foundation lawsuit were conveniently leaked to the tabloids.   A desperate move, by desperate individuals like Mann & Johnson.  Fans who are closely following the lawsuits against Mann & Melissa Johnson, have witnessed the desperation in the last few weeks, from accusing Michael Jackson of copying the “smooth criminal lean” to referring to the singer as “Jacko” in a press release.

From reading today’s leaked document that bears Katherine Jackson’s signature, one can’t help but notice how similar the rhetorics attributed to Mrs Jackson are, to Howard Mann’s last communication with MJ fans (See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login‘stealing’-the-estate/ ) .

We can’t help but wonder, who prepared that document for Katherine Jackson…?  Mrs Jackson has a reputable estate lawyer in M. Adam Streisand, was he consulted and did he review the document she was asked to sign?

We hold little hope that M. Adam Streisand was involved in any capacity in this latest coup. Being such a reputable lawyer,  I am certain he would have taken the time to explain to his client that while in probate, the estate’s assets cannot be distributed to the beneficiaries north  charities. The 20% Michael Jackson had allocated to children’ Charities, will be paid out after a JUDGE has declared the estate out of probate. Until then, a judge will have the final say on who gets what and how much.
We, as a longtime fans, stand by Michael Jackson’s last wishes and will continue to support those HE chose to oversee his empire & legacy until his kids come of age.

We respectfully ask that others do the same. #RESPECTMJWISHES
“A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar” – Mark Twain
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Howard Mann
April 13, 2011, 09:59:02 PM
Thanks for creating a new thread dedicated to Howard!  I honestly believe he is manipulative and slimy, and I'd be willing to bet that he has something on the Jackson family, which is the only reason he is even around.  Maybe he is one of the people who Michael is trying to expose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Howard Mann
April 13, 2011, 10:20:19 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Thanks for creating a new thread dedicated to Howard!  I honestly believe he is manipulative and slimy, and I'd be willing to bet that he has something on the Jackson family, which is the only reason he is even around.  Maybe he is one of the people who Michael is trying to expose.

I totally agree. He is not one to be trusted - ever. I am hopeful that his true intentions are exposed before too much harm is done. For some reason, I totally believe that Branca is looking out for Michael in this situation.

Sind - thanks for creating this thread. He is definitely one to keep an eye on. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal