Re: Tasting is Believing ~ Coca Cola
April 16, 2011, 08:29:01 PM
SONY BELIEVE
COKE BELIEVE
CRISS ANGEL BELIEVE
and...

Award-Winning Singer Fergie and Avon Chairman & CEO Andrea Jung Host "AVON  BELIEVE WORLD TOUR" Celebrating Women's Empowerment

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Something is telling the world lately to just BELIEVE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 11:23:33 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I do believe Sony is on Michael's side too. It was a long time ago when Michael said those things about Sony and his anger was towards Mottola the most. He might have bought half of Sony or might have some friends there to give out some clues. Just a few key people are enough, remember that. :)
I guess you're right.

Does anyone know MJ had something with Adidas & Snickers'? 'Cus why would they be talking about MJ with the "believe" motto if they have no connections to MJ? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 18, 2011, 11:49:11 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
I do believe Sony is on Michael's side too. It was a long time ago when Michael said those things about Sony and his anger was towards Mottola the most. He might have bought half of Sony or might have some friends there to give out some clues. Just a few key people are enough, remember that. :)
I guess you're right.

Does anyone know MJ had something with Adidas & Snickers'? 'Cus why would they be talking about MJ with the "believe" motto if they have no connections to MJ? :?

The kids mentioned Snickers during their interview with Oprah. All of this "Believe" campaign popped up after June 25th. So I believe that they all or at least most of them have a connection with Michael. This is too big and too much to be a coincidence. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 08:54:19 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
I guess you're right.

The kids mentioned Snickers during their interview with Oprah. All of this "Believe" campaign popped up after June 25th. So I believe that they all or at least most of them have a connection with Michael. This is too big and too much to be a coincidence. :)
Haha, yeah. There's no way this is coincidence in anyway! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions