I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: timeline question???
April 14, 2011, 06:51:06 PM
Turning in early tonight.  Gotta let this one simmer :?  Rough day. Tomorrow… more tornado warnings.  WILL THIS EVER END?????  I’m pulling out my hair. Tornadic weather scares me to death.  

Nite fam
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 14, 2011, 07:10:37 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Turning in early tonight.  Gotta let this one simmer :?  Rough day. Tomorrow… more tornado warnings.  WILL THIS EVER END?????  I’m pulling out my hair. Tornadic weather scares me to death.  

Nite fam

Stay safe my friend, I will say a prayer for you and your family!! I have always had a fear of Tornados also! I no longer live in a Tornado area, instead I now live on a major faultline, so I now have to worry about earthquakes! :(

Please be safe hesouttamylife...sending you love and a hug! Goodnight!<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 14, 2011, 07:15:01 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
michael was here in england..............he arrived on 7th june 2009................stayed for 2 weeks in a luxury hotel.never left the suites he was in...............only the manager and one other member of staff new it was michael.all the other staff knew was it was a VIP..............i am not allowed to say anymore............but i have had this confirmed...........i am just curious that i have never read anything about this time before he "died".......so would be interested to find out why he was there and not home in L.A.

Well according to the link from Dancer above, this is where they say Michael was during that time:

* June 08 :

The 8th week of rehearsals begins at the Forum.

* June 10 :

Michael goes to Dr Klein's in Beverly Hills.

* June 11 :

Michael invites several fans on the set of Thriller 3-D in Culver Studios.

* June 15 :

The 9th week of rehearsals begins at the Forum

* June 16 :

Michael goes to Dr Klein's in Beverly Hills.

This week, local D.C. attorney Henry W. Asbill of Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP appeared in court to represent Michael Jackson against the charges filed by Raymone Bain. Also, three additional attorneys from the New York firm have been arranged to help work on the case pro hac vice (as they aren't legally licensed to practice law in D.C.) alongside Mr. Asbill, including Frank C. Salzano, Donna L Gordon, and most notably L. Londell McMillan. It is now expected that a response to the suit will be filed before the 10-day default notice is up--later this week, and that no default judgment will be awarded.

June 17 :

John Branca meets with Michael & Frank Dileo during rehearsals at The Forum and they talk about working together again.

June 18 :

Michael does not show up at rehearsals. Randy Phillips travels to Michael's house at 100 Carolwood Way, Beverly Hills in the presence of Dr Murray and they demand Michael to stop seeing Dr Klein and stop takings the drugs Dr Klein give him.

Michael finally goes to the rehearsal at the Forum at 9:30 pm visibly shaken.

* June 19 :

During the last day of rehearsal at the Forum, Muchael seems upset, not coherent, drugged and disoriented so following Kenny Ortega's suggestion he decides to go back home in order to rest.

* June 20 :

A meeting takes place at Michael's house in presence of Dr Murray, Frank Dileo, Randy Philips & Kenny Ortega.

* June 21 :

Michael spends father's day with Prince, Paris & Blanket and he also calls the Cascio family & the Lester family but in the afternoon he feels sick and calls his nurse Cherylinn Lee.

So...what is the true story? How do we know which one is the truth?? Just something else we will have to wait for Michael to tell us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfanTopic starter

April 14, 2011, 07:50:01 PM
i can only tell u what i heard from someone high up at the hotel.i would never argue over this,as only michael knows the truth of it.maybe we will never know.but i was told a lot of things that was not printed online,and i will always be curious to knowthe truth   xxx love to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 14, 2011, 08:30:36 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
i can only tell u what i heard from someone high up at the hotel.i would never argue over this,as only michael knows the truth of it.maybe we will never know.but i was told a lot of things that was not printed online,and i will always be curious to knowthe truth   xxx love to all

could this possibly make jermaines slip up not a slip up?the one about the airport.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

loyalfanTopic starter

April 14, 2011, 09:39:09 PM
here is the online story..............i haten to add.......i spoke to the person at the gotel who confirmed this...BEFORE i looked up the online article.it could be a joke,i really dont know...........i dont know why the person would have said it as they had no idea i was in anyway interested in mj,and it was just in a general conversation.who knows!! i guess we must keep an open mind.i will be asking that person for more proof...""""here is the article.........................

Jun 7 2009 Exclusive by Richard McComb, Sunday Mercury

RECLUSIVE Michael Jackson enjoyed a bizarre secret break at a remote Cotswolds hotel – and kept the curtains shut all week for fear of being spotted.

Michael Jackson and his three kids booked in to Buckland Manor, near Broadway, and didn’t leave their luxury suites for a week.

The Sunday Mercury can reveal the four members of the Jackson family – with a playful Labrador pup in tow – arrived wearing veils and Arab clothing to hide their identities, even though they swooped up the discreet hotel’s gated driveway in the middle of the night.

During the stay, Jackson regularly phoned up for room service, ordering bowls of jelly and ice cream, using a dodgy Irish accent to disguise his distinctive voice.

The self-styled King of Pop also dispatched his detail of bodyguards to go on shopping missions.

They collected bagfuls of DVDs and the latest toys for his sons Prince Michael, now 10, and five-year-old Prince Michael II – known as Blanket – and their sister, Paris Katherine, aged nine.

The US star took over seven rooms at the hotel, a 13th century manor house boasting oak-panelled rooms, antique furniture and a private helicopter service.

Fellow guests had no idea he was staying because the rooms for his party, on the first floor, were screened off from prying eyes.

Despite his massive debts, estimated at more than £100 million, Jackson stayed in a lavishly appointed £450-a-night room with a vaulted ceiling and a four-poster bed. It has the best view in the hotel, looking out across the estate’s immaculate gardens to rolling countryside and the Malvern Hills.

The source, who dealt personally with Jackson, said: “He did tell me that some days he did open the curtains slightly to have a look and he could not believe there was nobody in sight. There were no cars or buildings. That is what made his stay so comfortable.”

Jackson has a reputation for erratic behaviour but the source said the singer was both friendly and polite.

“We had a nice chat,” he said. “Jackson was quite normal really. You read these things but he was nice and very polite. His children were perfectly polite too.”

Buckland is renowned for its £50-a-head fine dining menus and vintage wines – the cellar contains more than 8,000 bottles including a rare £5,000 bottle of Château Latour.

But Jackson spurned gourmet food and booze.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 14, 2011, 10:10:53 PM
the ages of the children are off aren't they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

loyalfanTopic starter

April 14, 2011, 10:23:23 PM
yes the ages are wrong i agree....as i say if its a wind up i am curious to find out more.and if i do i will let you all know   xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2011, 10:57:18 PM
loyalfan, the article states they stayed in hotel for "a week'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

loyalfanTopic starter

April 15, 2011, 03:22:38 AM
i know,i saw that...again i am checking this out with the person who told me....will get back to the forum on this when i have more info......................this just shows how tricky it is to sort through info and find  out....still i will keep trying...............someone is clearly wrong   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha egg on my face if its me........................xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions