all4loveandbelieve

WHAT A FREAKEN GIGOLO HE IS.. 3 WOMEN while a person was dying? Imagine if it were real, Michael was dying, what a ding dong of a doctor he is. He cannot do cpr and is only a GIGOLO. This is entertainment for real..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Our Murray doesn't look like a heartbreaker to me :?

He doesnt have to have looks..  he has money. He paid for these women.   Unfortunately there are many people out there who will use money to get what they want, and people who will allow themselves to be brought.

And as for your question as to why this is a prosecution argument...  it's a pretty good one.  It shows he was negligent and his attention was elsewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

paula-c

PureLove wrote :

Our hero is turning out to be the playboy now? He should hold a playboy magazine in his hand at the trial. And again Murray's "rolling his eyes" picture. Priceless.

yes, I remembered this picture of Murray and that look sexy. like saying "here I am mamacita""

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
She called Murray on June 25, to ask about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing

That stood out to me, and we must not forget that Murray also had time to call a lawyer and Dr Arnold Klein for advice....

WOW, that's a lot of phone calls, from a man that said he didn't have a phone to call an ambulance...

I call total BS, and this supports the hoax even more.'

Of course he was bored, cause MJ had already left the building ........he didn't have a patient.
:  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

sssssoooooooooooo  isn't this man also supposed to have a wife somewhere that no one has seen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Ummmm......was the picture of the "fan" wanting an autograph who had the Playboy magazine, a heads-up about the direction the court case may be heading?  Murray the "playboy"......3 women....and throwing money around (plane tickets) when he couldn't pay child support....and later complained about not having money to pay his lawyers......makes him look pretty  irresponsible and people will judge.

The Playboy title on the  mag was backwards.......like a reflection?????

Seeing the 2005 trial all over again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
sssssoooooooooooo  isn't this man also supposed to have a wife somewhere that no one has seen?

X-wife...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

X-wife...

Thanks i missed this somewhere along the line. must have been from very early on. i was only a guest then so i didn't get everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
She called Murray on June 25, to ask about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing

That stood out to me, and we must not forget that Murray also had time to call a lawyer and Dr Arnold Klein for advice....

WOW, that's a lot of phone calls, from a man that said he didn't have a phone to call an ambulance...

I call total BS, and this supports the hoax even more.'

Of course he was bored, cause MJ had already left the building ........he didn't have a patient.
:  :D  :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

They're painting Conrad as a veritable sex machine now. It's awful, but geez I find it entertaining.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Somehow I get the impression the meaning of all these articles is to make Murray look like a bad,selfish, unresponsible person. I don't know the man but to me he seems not the kind of guy that hang around in striptease bars and date with waitresses.In fact, if all those patients of him are that enthusiastic about him he could easily seduce some of them when he wanted to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The chance of Murray being this big playa pimp that they are portraying is about the same as the chances of MJ being a child molester if ya ask me. Not a chance  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

paula-c

This woman has the face of angry :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Check out this thread you guys: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is HUGE... ties everything together regarding Murrary and his "immoral conduct", "Howard MANN", June 25th... seriously, I think we finally figured something out that might be able to convince even the biggest skeptics that this is a hoax. And a hoax with purpose at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

paula-c

jacilovesmichael wrote:

AND - just thought of something else - all the articles on Murray lately about his "immoral conduct" regarding women.... that is EXACTLY what the Mann Act was created for in 1910.

Wikipedia:
The White-Slave Traffic Act of 1910, better known as the Mann Act after Congressman James Robert Mann, is a United States law which in its original form prohibited white slavery and the interstate transport of females for “immoral purposes”. Its primary stated intent was to address prostitution, immorality, and human trafficking. While its ambiguous immorality language allowed selective prosecutions for many years, it was later amended by Congress to apply only to transport for the purpose of prostitution or illegal sexual acts.[1]

Charlie Chaplin - Chaplin met Joan Barry, age 24, and signed her to a $75-a-week contract for "acting" and she became his mistress. By the summer of 1942 Chaplin let her contract expire. To send her home, Chaplin paid her train fare to New York which led to his arrest.

From the recent TMZ article regarding Murray and his women:

And, prosecutors want to admit a $500 check that Murray wrote to Anding "after the two came back from a social outing."

Prosecutors also say Murray had communications with 2 other women on the day Michael died, one of whom is a stripper at Spearmint Rhino Gentleman's Club in Las Vegas. Prosecutors want to admit text messages between Murray and stripper Michelle Bella sent on June 25, 2009 at 8:30 A.M. Prosecutors also want the jury to see a receipt for $1,100 -- showing what Murray paid for at the Spearmint Rhino the day he met Bella.

A third woman -- Bridgette Morgan -- also called Murray on June 25, to ask about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing for her so she could fly out to see him.

And again, from the article about the FBI files...

Los Angeles Police, who were investigating child molestation allegations against Jackson, called the FBI's Los Angeles office in September 1993 to suggest the agency look into a "possible federal violation against Jackson concerning transportation of a minor across state lines for immoral purposes (Mann Act)", one document said.

.....GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!

Your words
 :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late