Help the community Michael grew up in!
April 15, 2011, 08:20:27 PM
There was a comment in a topic called "Breaking News" that inspired me to find a good charity for Gary, IN and surrounding areas in NW Indiana. As you know, Michael is from Gary, IN where his nine siblings, his mother and father, and himself, lived in a 2 car garage! It wasnt even a house. Gary's inner cities have one of the highest crime rates in the US. Go here for more information on Gary, IN: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Go here to check out the Urban League of Northwest, IN: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you donate, put a big smile:  :D on this page. God bless you Michael for tearing down any racial wall that has been set for the Black American man and woman by the US government and society's way of thinking. It is you and others who stand for the very core of human rights and not ask politely for it, but take it. Take it simply and justly because it is YOURS! By law, no one can deny any American citizen of their God given rights. We really must fight for this cause and many other charities and organizations. We have to improve our world and way of life. Money has to STOP influencing our souls. "What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self" Luke 9:25. L.O.V.E. is all we Need.  :D  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Help the community Michael grew up in!
April 15, 2011, 08:27:08 PM
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2011, 08:38:42 PM
If you have nothing to give, prayers are powerful, too. Please feel free to post your thoughts. I also think we should try to fill this Charity section up with different charities and inspirational stories and words. There is no doubt in my mind that it is what Michael truly wants from us. I really feel a lot of positive vibes from the users of this site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2011, 11:08:07 AM
Damn! I cant edit that 1st post, I meant to say nine children and that includes Michael. I had that sentence all over the place, and im a bit of a perfectionist  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 16, 2011, 04:49:04 PM
Thank you for your post dancingmoon I don't know why I want to call you like that  :lol:  I give to charities but I have to help my brothers and sisters a lot and foremost and we're a big family as well lol. I have a "preference" if we can call it like that to give to charities that give food to the children because it hurts me too much to know that children can't eat enough. I pray for the people of Gary and the whole world for their conditions to improve, this is all I can do. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 16, 2011, 07:09:29 PM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
There was a comment in a topic called "Breaking News" that inspired me to find a good charity for Gary, IN and surrounding areas in NW Indiana. As you know, Michael is from Gary, IN where his nine siblings, his mother and father, and himself, lived in a 2 car garage! It wasnt even a house. Gary's inner cities have one of the highest crime rates in the US. Go here for more information on Gary, IN: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Go here to check out the Urban League of Northwest, IN: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you donate, put a big smile:  :D on this page. God bless you Michael for tearing down any racial wall that has been set for the Black American man and woman by the US government and society's way of thinking. It is you and others who stand for the very core of human rights and not ask politely for it, but take it. Take it simply and justly because it is YOURS! By law, no one can deny any American citizen of their God given rights. We really must fight for this cause and many other charities and organizations. We have to improve our world and way of life. Money has to STOP influencing our souls. "What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self" Luke 9:25. L.O.V.E. is all we Need.  :D  

Thank you for sharing your heart and your ideas with us. I believe Michael does want us to show our love to one another by helping. That is what brings about change.

I will make note to give to this next payday. I already give to charities, and, the children are always near and dear to my heart.

May God rain down enough food and provision so the little children will no longer have to suffer. God, please keep them safe in Your care this night.

God bless your efforts TheMoonIsDancing. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal