2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I been searching overhead views of the property that Mj rented (supposedly) and discovered why cars can come and go without being noticed that much.  There are two entrances.... The photo to the right shows the underground parking garage entrance. which is situated on Monovale Dve.  The ambulance went to the Carolwood dve entrance as it would not fit into the garage....

That is supposed to be the guest entrance, so my thoughts are, why the staff were sent home through the obvious entrance where all the paparazzi were, and, if Ben Evensted was there from the start, as he said the ambulance was inside for about 40mins, then why haven't we got any footage of an ambulance arriving????

He also said "9 staff members were sent home"....through that same entrance, well knowing that the paparazzi were there to view everything...things that make you go hmmm.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:14:55 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I been searching overhead views of the property that Mj rented (supposedly) and discovered why cars can come and go without being noticed that much.  There are two entrances.... The photo to the right shows the underground parking garage entrance. which is situated on Monovale Dve.  The ambulance went to the Carolwood dve entrance as it would not fit into the garage....

That is supposed to be the guest entrance, so my thoughts are, why the staff were sent home through the obvious entrance where all the paparazzi were,and, if Ben Evensted was there from the start, as he said the ambulance was inside for about 40mins, then why haven't we got any footage of an ambulance arriving????He also said "9 staff members were sent home"....through that same entrance, well knowing that the paparazzi were there to view everything...things that make you go hmmm.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not only it's unusual to sent the staff home through the guest entrance right in front of all the papparazzi, but also that none of them were asked about what is happening by one of the journalists.
Never thought about thew ambulance arriving, but It sure is strange if there isn't any footage of it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this information. never knew there was an underground carpark. So while everyone was  at the gate, Michael made his escape through this underground carpark. nice.. very clever.. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is how hard it would be for the ambulance to back out of there.....its not hard at all, but because of all the black SUV's that purposely parked in the way, allowed to media to get a better look at what did or didn't happen on that day....more pictures of proof:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzRZ6K_qPK0[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:16:28 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

IDK why but each time I look at the location of that house i start to think that it is too close to the road and other neighbours. Was Michael living there at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal