I saw this today on the TMZ website and it gave a little bit of information on the Conrad Murray case.
The little articles headline was this " Dr. Murray: Don't show MJ autopsy pics in court."

This just struck me as odd. In any murder trial wouldn't autopsy photos and autopsy findings be absolutely crucial to a manslaughter court case? Why would Dr. Murray seriously be worried about MJ autopsy pics?
Would it be because they are fake pics of MJ OR he wouldn't want the photos to be leaked to the press?

I haven't gone into too much detail about this but it just seemed really weird to me how Dr. Murray wouldn't want these pictures to be in court. And I do not know too much about the legal system and how everything works but does Dr. Murray even get to decide what evidence is relevant to his case and which isn't?
AND would evidence (MJ autopsy photos) against Dr. Murray be thrown out of the case because the photos
"WILL ONLY UNNECESSARILY AND UNFAIRLY PREJUDICE THE JURY AGANST DR. MURRAY."?

This just struck me as super super ODD. Is there anyone out there who could possibly shed some light on this odd little article? Here is the link of the article on tmz.
p.s. im sorry if i am not totally current on the whole Murray trial.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
in-court-manslaughter-trial/

Falling further and further down the Rabbit hole.....I can't stop following him.

Penny Lane
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you hon for the post,but we already have this post on TMZ thread. You might want to repost your opinion over there.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sorry about that... sometimes this site gets a little confusing.

<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions