More Proof
April 16, 2011, 02:27:49 PM
Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. Being such a huge icon, I wonder why are they not working on a movie based on his life? Elvis had one, and so did some others as well. But why not Michael? And by 'based on his life' I mean a movie like.. - Uhm - I'm not sure what it's called, it's like 'chronicles' or 'biography'. The type of movie where you go through someone's life from birth to death.

I think they're not doing it because it would be all for nothing 'cus MJ is still alive and some know about it. This might've been discussed before but it came to my mind when watching Moonwalker. (Watching it atm)

L.O.V.E :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: More Proof
April 16, 2011, 02:33:44 PM
Hi angranity!
This could possibly be true. I only know of one movie about Michael's life that was a made for TV movie
and it was made years ago....hmmm.  :geek:
The only other thing I can think of is if someone wanted to make a movie about his life they may be waiting
until the trial is over....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

April 16, 2011, 02:45:03 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
Hi angranity!
This could possibly be true. I only know of one movie about Michael's life that was a made for TV movie
The only other thing I can think of is if someone wanted to make a movie about his life they may be waiting
Yeah, but if they will not, then I think it's very suspicious..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2011, 03:26:34 PM
Well, there are all these books they write about him and I expect more to come.Then there is this tv movie about him from years ago, can't recall the titlle at the moment.There are several documentaries about him. Also from 2009 Moonwalking: The True Story of Michael Jackson. But that's not what you mean I guess?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2011, 03:47:53 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Well, there are all these books they write about him and I expect more to come.Then there is this tv movie about him from years ago, can't recall the titlle at the moment.There are several documentaries about him. Also from 2009 Moonwalking: The True Story of Michael Jackson. But that's not what you mean I guess?
Nah, that isn't what I mean. I mean a movie where they go through his life, - a story. With an impersonator acting as Michael Jackson. There's one of Tupac coming out soon, even though I think Tupac is alive as well..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 16, 2011, 03:54:10 PM
Quote from: "angranity"
Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. Being such a huge icon, I wonder why are they not working on a movie based on his life? Elvis had one, and so did some others as well. But why not Michael? And by 'based on his life' I mean a movie like.. - Uhm - I'm not sure what it's called, it's like 'chronicles' or 'biography'. The type of movie where you go through someone's life from birth to death.

I think they're not doing it because it would be all for nothing 'cus MJ is still alive and some know about it. This might've been discussed before but it came to my mind when watching Moonwalker. (Watching it atm)

Hi :) you could be correct but why couldn't they still do a movie? They could stop at June 25, 2009. Nothing before that time really changes, right? At least not in the public's perception of the time. Then they could also do a sequel when he returns.

I agree with the others - there are books and television specials, etc. And let's not forget about the movie TII. They could be waiting for the trial to end or they could be waiting for a better time. I'm not sure.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 16, 2011, 04:07:53 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Hi :) you could be correct but why couldn't they still do a movie? They could stop at June 25, 2009. Nothing before that time really changes, right? At least not in the public's perception of the time. Then they could also do a sequel when he returns.

I agree with the others - there are books and television specials, etc. And let's not forget about the movie TII. They could be waiting for the trial to end or they could be waiting for a better time. I'm not sure.

Blessings :)
Yeah, but the movie would stop at the point where they state "the king has died". Wouldn't it be just bad for the sake of the movie when Michael returns? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 16, 2011, 04:11:45 PM
Hi angranity!

I think the movie was called Man in the mirror, and they show Michael showing Blanket on the balcony.. They reshowed that movie here in Canada on June 26 2009. I think they will not make a movie until the trial is over and they find out the truth. They cannot make a movie with only speculations. Murray is not convicted yet. No movies can be made. How are they going to end the movie, Michael just died? This is my theory. BLessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 16, 2011, 04:14:36 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Hi angranity!

I think the movie was called Man in the mirror, and they show Michael showing Blanket on the balcony.. They reshowed that movie here in Canada on June 26 2009. I think they will not make a movie until the trial is over and they find out the truth. They cannot make a movie with only speculations. Murray is not convicted yet. No movies can be made. How are they going to end the movie, Michael just died? This is my theory. BLessings.

Yes, that was the name of the tv movie,thanks.I wasn't to enthusiastic about it.I have the dvd, saw the movie once, never again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 16, 2011, 10:17:58 PM

Ha, I just finished The Moon Is Walking segment! Do you have the DVD or VHS? The VHS almost gives the hoaxed death away, on the back of the box! :o  :lol:

I think that even though everyone thinks MJ has died, there is this kind of "crackling" something, an excitement, in the air, and people who would produce such a movie, are hanging back, JUST IN CASE...because, in order to make it the EPIC (MULTIPLE DVD—perhaps a miniseries!!) MJ deserves, they've just GOT to depict his genius interactive THRILLER (this Hoaxed Death two-year Adventure!)as well. 8-)  

Any producer even THINKING of taking on The “Thriller Life” of Michael Jackson, KNOWS it "ain't over", YET. Or at least he would give it a good lengthy "wake", as they did in the old days----sit around with the hoaxed?dead? on a table in the next room, IN CASE they "wakey wakey"....

A producer intelligent enough to take on THIS project, after seeing THE WORLD bawling over Michael Jackson, would have the savvy sense to follow this Hoaxed Death Investigation to its conclusion, FIRST. [In actual fact, MJ is probably furiously penning the screenplay, as we post.]

The producer(s) can tell we are "expecting". He would be mesmerized, and wait for the BAM, too. Even if he thinks he's only getting a feel for the way it is...8-)

Then, too, perhaps the Perfectionist hasn't given the rights to anyone yet, because he wants to do it "MY WAY". This, I believe is more likely---so, it IS "proof", albeit weak, that MJ is not dead, but, at the helm,  :o controlling, YET. :mrgreen:  

I wouldn't want anyone else to do this for him, you know? I like the way he sees things. But, maybe he is too humble to portray himself objectively, with ALL his shine. Then there are the jealous people complaining about his KNOWING he's all that. But...

He cannot be portrayed any less than ALL THAT.  

When I was a kid, I didn't realize how wonderfully talented and innovative he was. Just thought he was a doll. When I watch him now, omg,  I am speechless and amazed.  He is something ethereal, in my lifetime, yet! Oh. My. I know I never have or ever will see ANYthing like him, and people reading his history will just ache, until they are able to see this phenomenon "work"... Thank God for electricity! 8-)

His interpretation of movement and emotion is something there is no human word for, that I know. All "wonderful" type adjectives together  don't fully explain THIS to anyone. One has to SEE him "BE" Michael Jackson, in motion. Man alive!  :oops: Sorry for rambling; seeing him again simply inspires such awe. I hope the movie of his life, FINALLY captures the Essence, the real magic of his amazing Soul.  :D

People are so jealous, he may have to direct it under one of his pseudonyms. But we will know, won't we, guys. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions