E'Casanova in BTTF 2
April 16, 2011, 04:47:50 PM
I was just browing through IMDb, - I wanted to see some movies that Michael Jackson acted in (other than Moonwalker & TII) 'cus I was willing to watch some of these, if there were any. Then I saw Michael Jackson was acting in BTTF 2, and I went to see it.. clicked on 'full cast & crew', and this is what I saw:

This has nothing to do with the hoax, and I don't think it's important at all. This is new to me, - I didn't know E'Casanova played Michael's part in any of the movies! And this is a movie from '89 which is quite a long time ago..

Tell me what you think. Did you already know about this?

P.S: I didn't know Elijah Wood was the little kid either. :lol:

EDIT: I watched the scene from BTTF 2 again, and I have to say the 'video waiter' for Michael Jackson looks NOTHING like him. I had pictured it in a completely different way, - but I always thought it was computer animated (and there was no impersonator). But why out of all the impersonators they pick E'Casanova?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: E'Casanova in BTTF 2
April 26, 2011, 09:49:00 PM
Thank you for sharing this article with us.

Interesting - maybe Michael had something to do with him getting the part? Especially if he's not playing MJ's part. It does confirm that he's an actor and can play a role when needed. Very important for the past couple of years....

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: E'Casanova in BTTF 2
April 27, 2011, 12:08:49 AM
This is just an unimportant sidenote, but E'Cas is an ass.  :x

I had uploaded a clip of him on the show Blossom on YT and he messaged me asking me to remove it because it "violates his privacy." I did as he asked because I'm a nice person, although his reasoning made no sense to me since it's a widely available TV show, not at all hard to find. How is that "private"? Anyway, he had promised that if I took it down he would send me a video of him that I could upload for everyone, because we talked a little about how many people seemed to think he was dead.

Needless to say he never came through on his end of the bargain.

Last I heard from him:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions