Re: TS = Fraud and potentiallly dangerous!
April 17, 2011, 02:29:10 PM
Quote from: "peacock7"
The ambulance picture thread on TIAI is very interesting to me, and I'll tell you why. The picture of the body/dummy was presented as being shot on the same day as we see the fire truck and tour bus at the staging/prop house. IMO, TS is asking for us to describe what is happening with it.  Is it real or fake?  That simple.

I knew a long time ago that because the picture of a supposedly "dying" or "dead" MJ in ambulance was shown after 6-25-09, and with Ben's comments about "the other day", meant that everything concerning the picture was fake and illusion.

If the 911 call was made from the Beverly Hills Hotel, then that means, the subsequent actions were scripted.  Of course, the infamous trying to do CPR on the bed was leaked next.  It shouldn't have taken 40 minutes to get the distressed patient into the ambulance.  After the 911 call, that was the first clue.  Then, there were no police directing traffic.  Then, the ambulance took too much time to back out of the driveway.

If all of this was being coordinated from another location, hence the hotel, then it stands to reason that the actions at the Carolwood address were suspect, and were being acted out by actors and not professional people.  MJ was never there that day.  Any video/pictures of him were done on another day (or more than one) to fit the illusion.

We never see Murray at that address.  We see Murray at UCLA, on the video  we see that wasn't filmed on 6-25-09.  That video had to have been filmed before 6-25-09, and almost looks like a practice run, but in actuality was intentionally filmed earlier to be shown to the public later.  This is how all films are done.  When we go to the movies, all filming was done earlier, and was done to tell a story.  In this particular case, this movie is being filmed as a REAL LIVE THRILLER.  It is a Reality Movie based on fiction and illusion.  What a script.  What a play.  What a reality film using fictious footage that happens to look real when shown after 6-25-09.  Plot = the beginning, the middle and the ending.

MJ may have very well been on stretcher and then is seen standing there in the emergency room entrance.  He loves to stir up controversy.  Just like when Larry King and Jermaine were at Neverland and MJ's supposed Ghost shows up.  The illusion continued there.  But none of it was filmed on 6-25-09.  That is it in a nutshell.

I think TS brought up the ambulance picture to get us to go back to the beginning (or almost the beginning) to rule out that the picture in ambulance was done on 6-25-09.  What good does it do to worry about a picture of MJ in an ambulance that never happened, and especially as it pertains to being filmed on 6-25-09?  In other words, why is Ben the only one claiming a picture of body in ambulance?  He may have been filmed whatever, but not on 6-25-09.  So why take so much time tying to figure out what happened with that picture?  Botton line, it is fake.

MJ and children never lived at said address.  It was used to capture the bumbled footage of the afternoon of 6-25-09 for movie/ARG purposes.  It's a movie.  

I am not saying TS likes to stir up stuff to keep us busy or not.  I'm not saying whether he knows the Jacksons or not.  What I am saying is that, some of us had already figured out that if this is a movie, then it stands to reason that many things in movies are not analyzed to death, when the answer is very simple for the most part.  And that answer is that it is a "fictional adaption" of a supposed reality.

The answer is, it is a hoax.  It is fiction.  It is an illusion.  MJ is an Illutionist.  If TS's point is for us to prove by posting his comments why something is not real and is fake, then maybe that is what he is trying to get us to connect.  Upon basic things being connected, all the rest falls into place.  Murray is not a doctor.  He is a character that represents MJ.  Now, we know some things that are real.  MJ was not at house on 6-25-09.  MJ was probably in hotel, because he is hands on, and Murray is playing a role.  

We see MJ and his children meeting with his parents at the Beverly Hills Hotel shortly before 6-25-09.  That was probably because that is where he was staying at the time, and possibly with the children for the most part.  His main residence was probably Las Vegas at the time and still is.  Why meet with his parents at a hotel and make sure he is filmed?  That hotel might probably have been the Director's studio.  Everything was being coordinated from there.

Those things were the jump offs and true coordinates.  They are the main pieces to puzzle. The entire day of 6-25-09 is an illusion.  I think this is what TS wants us to grasp.  Do we need TS?  Maybe or maybe not.  All I know is that the numerology was planned by MJ and not TS.  MJ runs this film and hoax, his estate attorneys and many other things and people related to his film.  Yes, he needs help and always has (TMZ - to plant his info), yet he is the MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.  He is the one pulling the strings.  He is the one that is the PUPPETMASTER.  IMO, work ain't hard for MJ.  He sang it - "you got me working - working day and night."

Again, This Is It - Thriller 2 in full production.  The final act is what the next step will be.  With the lastest on the Mann Act, and with the To Kill A Mocking Bird comparisons, MJ is telling a lot with this movie.  He is mainly showing that he is Unbreakable and that the ones that tried to funk him over with prison should feel Threatened by him, and his Mastery to have Escaped evil clutches and still was able to land on his two feet and show the world that he is Bad to the bone.  He also knows to whom all praises be to the Glory.  God protected him throughout all of his "pains" and Triumps.  God gets all of the praise, and MJ gets all of the credot with a little help from his family, friends and extras.  That's how it goes.
Please do keep posting :)  You and I are of one opinion.  I've long said this is a movie.  Michael Jackson does nothing that don't turn into a video.  Even videos of making videos. :)  Great post and time will tell.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2011, 02:46:02 PM
The ambulance picture thread on TIAI is very interesting to me, and I'll tell you why. The picture of the body/dummy was presented as being shot on the same day as we see the fire truck and tour bus at the staging/prop house. IMO, TS is asking for us to describe what is happening with it.  Is it real or fake?  That simple.

I knew a long time ago that because the picture of a supposedly "dying" or "dead" MJ in ambulance was shown after 6-25-09, and with Ben's comments about "the other day", meant that everything concerning the picture was fake and illusion.

If the 911 call was made from the Beverly Hills Hotel, then that means, the subsequent actions were scripted.  Of course, the infamous trying to do CPR on the bed was leaked next.  It shouldn't have taken 40 minutes to get the distressed patient into the ambulance.  After the 911 call, that was the first clue.  Then, there were no police directing traffic.  Then, the ambulance took too much time to back out of the driveway.

If all of this was being coordinated from another location, hence the hotel, then it stands to reason that the actions at the Carolwood address were suspect, and were being acted out by actors and not professional people.  MJ was never there that day.  Any video/pictures of him were done on another day (or more than one) to fit the illusion.

We never see Murray at that address.  We see Murray at UCLA, on the video  we see that wasn't filmed on 6-25-09.  That video had to have been filmed before 6-25-09, and almost looks like a practice run, but in actuality was intentionally filmed earlier to be shown to the public later.  This is how all films are done.  When we go to the movies, all filming was done earlier, and was done to tell a story.  In this particular case, this movie is being filmed as a REAL LIVE THRILLER.  It is a Reality Movie based on fiction and illusion.  What a script.  What a play.  What a reality film using fictious footage that happens to look real when shown after 6-25-09.  Plot = the beginning, the middle and the ending.

MJ may have very well been on stretcher and then is seen standing there in the emergency room entrance.  He loves to stir up controversy.  Just like when Larry King and Jermaine were at Neverland and MJ's supposed Ghost shows up.  The illusion continued there.  But none of it was filmed on 6-25-09.  That is it in a nutshell.

I think TS brought up the ambulance picture to get us to go back to the beginning (or almost the beginning) to rule out that the picture in ambulance was done on 6-25-09.  What good does it do to worry about a picture of MJ in an ambulance that never happened, and especially as it pertains to being filmed on 6-25-09?  In other words, why is Ben the only one claiming a picture of body in ambulance?  He may have been filmed whatever, but not on 6-25-09.  So why take so much time tying to figure out what happened with that picture?  Botton line, it is fake.

MJ and children never lived at said address.  It was used to capture the bumbled footage of the afternoon of 6-25-09 for movie/ARG purposes.  It's a movie.  

I am not saying TS likes to stir up stuff to keep us busy or not.  I'm not saying whether he knows the Jacksons or not.  What I am saying is that, some of us had already figured out that if this is a movie, then it stands to reason that many things in movies are not analyzed to death, when the answer is very simple for the most part.  And that answer is that it is a "fictional adaption" of a supposed reality.

The answer is, it is a hoax.  It is fiction.  It is an illusion.  MJ is an Illutionist.  If TS's point is for us to prove by posting his comments why something is not real and is fake, then maybe that is what he is trying to get us to connect.  Upon basic things being connected, all the rest falls into place.  Murray is not a doctor.  He is a character that represents MJ.  Now, we know some things that are real.  MJ was not at house on 6-25-09.  MJ was probably in hotel, because he is hands on, and Murray is playing a role.  

We see MJ and his children meeting with his parents at the Beverly Hills Hotel shortly before 6-25-09.  That was probably because that is where he was staying at the time, and possibly with the children for the most part.  His main residence was probably Las Vegas at the time and still is.  Why meet with his parents at a hotel and make sure he is filmed?  That hotel might probably have been the Director's studio.  Everything was being coordinated from there.

Those things were the jump offs and true coordinates.  They are the main pieces to puzzle. The entire day of 6-25-09 is an illusion.  I think this is what TS wants us to grasp.  Do we need TS?  Maybe or maybe not.  All I know is that the numerology was planned by MJ and not TS.  MJ runs this film and hoax, his estate attorneys and many other things and people related to his film.  Yes, he needs help and always has (TMZ - to plant his info), yet he is the MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.  He is the one pulling the strings.  He is the one that is the PUPPETMASTER.  IMO, work ain't hard for MJ.  He sang it - "you got me working - working day and night."

Again, This Is It - Thriller 2 in full production.  The final act is what the next step will be.  With the lastest on the Mann Act, and with the To Kill A Mocking Bird comparisons, MJ is telling a lot with this movie.  He is mainly showing that he is Unbreakable and that the ones that tried to funk him over with prison should feel Threatened by him, and his Mastery to have Escaped evil clutches and still was able to land on his two feet and show the world that he is Bad to the bone.  He also knows to whom all praises be to the Glory.  God protected him throughout all of his "pains" and Triumps.  God gets all of the praise, and MJ gets all of the credot with a little help from his family, friends and extras.  That's how it goes.

Thank you for this excellent post. I couldn't agree more with what you've stated.

I've never been one that hung on every word TS or TIAI said. I was suspicious from the start. I wanted to figure things out on my own rather than have it spoon fed to me, which is what I thought TS was doing at times. There was a time when I was serious about finding out who TS was because I questioned his/her motives. I was concerned for the young people on this site. I've watched from afar with a suspicious eye.  However, over time I haven't seen or heard that TS has tried contacting anyone and he/she hasn't tried to lure anyone away. So, at this point I don't believe TS is here to cause harm.  I still have my doubts about him/her being connected to MJ.  Saying that, I do think TS is very intelligent and well read. He (I think it's a he) causes one to think deeper and that is not all bad. I just caution people to not be so easily led astray and never give personal information to anyone that asks on the Internet no matter how much you think you know that person.

Okay - back to the hoax. I do think June 25, 2009 was an illusion. I don't think they lived at Carolwood either. That house was owned by a friend of MJ's and he probably had a contract to use the house in his movie. In fact, there have been a lot of Ed Hardy designs shown in this hoax. We've been saying that we believe Coke is a sponsor and possibly McDonalds. What about Ed Hardy being a sponsor as well? Or, in exchange for using the house in the movie Michael is giving free publicity by him, his children, and other family members being photographed wearing the clothing? Hmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 17, 2011, 03:29:16 PM
peacock7 - I totally agree with your post. I have always thought that this is an ARG movie, with MJ behind the curtain directing the show. Regarding TS identity, I don't think he/she ever claimed to be connected to MJ or Jackson family or have any inside information. Some of the members here just assumed this. I think TS is just another investigator with some credible theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2011, 03:33:45 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I agree to this after what I observed yesterday at 100 Carolwood dr.
And for the ambulance, i will go there as many times as I need to speak w/amb.

I've never been one that hung on every word TS or TIAI said. I was suspicious from the start. I wanted to figure things out on my own rather than have it spoon fed to me, which is what I thought TS was doing at times. There was a time when I was serious about finding out who TS was because I questioned his/her motives. I was concerned for the young people on this site. I've watched from afar with a suspicious eye.

Very nice said,me too. But I never intended to waste my time to figure  out who Mr.os Ms. Xs is/are. It feels good when you do not allow anyone to manipulate yourself.

Okay - back to the hoax. I do think June 25, 2009 was an illusion. I don't think they lived at Carolwood either. That house was owned by a friend of MJ's and he probably had a contract to use the house in his movie. In fact, there have been a lot of Ed Hardy designs shown in this hoax.

Who is Ed Hardy? That house is listed fo sale/rent as I saw the sign under the John... name.The hoax is hoax, but I am still concerned why Katherine sues AEG for wrongful death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

April 17, 2011, 04:05:51 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

I've never been one that hung on every word TS or TIAI said. I was suspicious from the start. I wanted to figure things out on my own rather than have it spoon fed to me, which is what I thought TS was doing at times. There was a time when I was serious about finding out who TS was because I questioned his/her motives. I was concerned for the young people on this site. I've watched from afar with a suspicious eye.

Very nice said,me too. But I never intended to waste my time to figure  out who Mr.os Ms. Xs is/are. It feels good when you do not allow anyone to manipulate yourself.

Okay - back to the hoax. I do think June 25, 2009 was an illusion. I don't think they lived at Carolwood either. That house was owned by a friend of MJ's and he probably had a contract to use the house in his movie. In fact, there have been a lot of Ed Hardy designs shown in this hoax.

Who is Ed Hardy? That house is listed fo sale/rent as I saw the sign under the John... name.The hoax is hoax, but I am still concerned why Katherine sues AEG for wrongful death.

does there have to be an actual physical body for you to sue for wrongfull death?  sounds crazy i know but if they only killed off michael jackson the king of pop and not michael jackson the man can it still be taken to court?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 17, 2011, 04:21:40 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

does there have to be an actual physical body for you to sue for wrongfull death?  sounds crazy i know but if they only killed off michael jackson the king of pop and not michael jackson the man can it still be taken to court?

There is should be dead man to sue someone for wrongful death, hon.Not just real body or not real body. After the complaint is ready to file, Ms. Jackson signes under penalty that SHE  READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE WITH ALL LISTED ACCUSATIONS AND FACTS IN the COMPLAINT BY HER ATTORNEY. If it is not true, you can imagine consequences to Katherine and Michael.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

April 17, 2011, 04:23:03 PM
Quote from: "finfin"
Quote from: "RK"
It's 3 in the morning here so a yawn emoticon would be great, but I'd prefer a thumbs down one for this.
Don't you think it is great we are all connected like this around the world in different time zones? - we are all late nighters I think, I hope you have a good sleep @RK and sweet dreams. Yes we are definitely needing more emoticons, I believe a request has been made to the management.  :lol:

Not really in Montreal it is 5h21 in the afternoon, not late night yet.  :lol:  Why do people write stupid things? As if we do not have lots in our plate to find out what happened to Michael. I do not see any harm TS is doing, he is making us see more information. I don't understand people. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

April 17, 2011, 04:28:00 PM
here we are again off topic  :lol:
maybe i will just comment on the topic to make it better  ;)  :D  did ts ever actually claim to be an insider? i ask in earnest because i got in late to the ts thing. what besides looking at things has he personally asked us to do? has anyone felt ts pushing ideas that he brings to the table. has anyone else pushed them? i am not saying what i think in either of these areas i am just asking you to ask yourselves these questions. i know that as far as connected to ts there has been the army of L.O.V.E., the elvis and mj twitter thing . and the eliza thing is that it? i know we have also had the sun thing and the wonderwall thing i am foggy as to whether they are connected to ts, let me know if you can anwer that( if you want to that is  :oops: ).i had thought perhaps with the ts comments change in the way things were going to be done there would be more interaction with ts and we could all gain a better feel for his trustworthiness, but that doesn't seem to have happened. so i carry on see waiting to see what transpires. and as long as no one ask me to do anything illegal or immoral ( guess we all have our own interpretation on this one  ;) ) i will just "keep watchin'  " ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

April 17, 2011, 04:30:10 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

There is should be dead man to sue someone for wrongful death, hon.Not just real body or not real body. After the complaint is ready to file, Ms. Jackson signes under penalty that SHE  READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE WITH ALL LISTED ACCUSATIONS AND FACTS IN the COMPLAINT BY HER ATTORNEY. If it is not true, you can imagine consequences to Katherine and Michael.......
one would think but i just wanted to try and make sure  with these intertainment lawyers and such who knows what they might come up with :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 17, 2011, 04:30:55 PM

Ed Hardy is Christian Audiger, he is a clothing, purses glasses designer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

April 17, 2011, 06:27:16 PM
We have 7 guests viewing this subforum.

I think that TS=MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 17, 2011, 06:48:18 PM

Ed Hardy is a tattooist (although I believe that he is actually retired now).  Christian Audigier bought the licensing rights for several of Ed's tattoos so he could use their images on clothing.  Since Michael was friends with Christian, he and his kids wear a lot of "Ed Hardy" clothes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 17, 2011, 06:59:11 PM
God, this is getting annoying... Don't you people read?? Since when is what SD says the gospel voice? I have said a few times already that her tracking is off. On every other tracking site it shows a completely different location. If I track my own IP, I live MILES from my real location.

I am going to lock this. Reason: double post, inaccurate info and pretty annoying the crap outta me by now. If you want to follow SD and her mission against TS, go to the other forum, or post something accurate.

**Please Mike come back... I have a lovely present for you if you will; a nice forum about yourself**
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions