pepper

Interesting how the media handles this story -

Here it is on the CBS News website, where they quote another CBS affiliate as the source (like it is a REAL story from a REAL news source - which therefore means it is TRUE, right?)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

but when you go to the link CBS sourced from, you see that their source is "according to a report from RadarOnline"  ;)

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Murray hero once again
April 19, 2011, 01:47:23 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
how comes that the planes Murray traveles with have sick passengers needing his medical care ?

I dont know.  I get the bus to work every day and ive never been on a bus thats had a sick passenger.   I dont see why planes would be any different and its too much of a co-incidence that Murray would be on those planes.

Ive travelled quite a lot myself and done quite a lot of air travel..  short and long haul...  and in all those times there has only been one incident when i was on a plane...  a man fainted in one of the toilets.  But he was alright, i think he just had too much to drink.   :roll:
....  and come to think of it, when the man fainted in the toilets there was a bit of a panic at first with the air stewards running to and from with first aid kits, but there was NEVER a tannoy over the air to ask for a doctor on board.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

pepper

So this is a Minneapolis, Minnesota LOCAL news station, and in the print article at their website they give RadarOnline as their source - they give NO source for their video report ("Dr. Murray MAY HAVE saved a life on a plane...")at the website and show old video footage of Murray in court and in one his many Texas offices...

Odd that a LOCAL station would have no video footage or comments from anyone actually on the flight...

Some great comments at this link -

"sc34441

This is very irresponsible journalism, where is the proof that this situation with Murray assisting a patient actually happened? Where did this ‘story’ come from? Where is the interview with the distressed passenger? I’m sorry I just don’t believe it ever happened.

Murray’s defense team and PR firm (which he isn’t even paying for, he’s a million dollars in debt) are planting these positive stories in the news before his upcoming trial. How dumb do they think the public is that we would buy this?

How about the news media doing a story on how Murray can afford his high priced legal team which is costing millions of dollars to defend him and who is actually paying for his defense?"

_____

"Shejeawil

So this man “saves” a life on a plane AGAIN? What are the odds? Either he flies around too much or this is staged. I think it’s the latter. He’s got a PR team hired and they’ve duped WCCO into reporting this as news."

_____

"Blighty

Conrad Murray seems to be flitting all over the skies saving people, but couldn’t save his one patient in Brentwood, CA.

This would be laughable, if it wasn’t so tragic."

_____

"Delta Passenger

This actually happened…. It was on Delta flight 0750 from SFO to MSP. I know this because I was on the flight.

April 18, 2011 at 5:05 pm

juney

Did you get Murray’s autograph? I’m sure he would have given it, IF this actually happened. This story is a clone of last year’s how Murray saved someone on a plane, turns out she was his sister, planted there.

April 18, 2011 at 5:22 pm

sc4441

Delta Passenger – What you witnessed was staged. Murray’s defense team planted the ‘sickened’ passenger on the flight so that Murray could ‘rescue him’.

Don’t believe the bs story.

April 19, 2011 at 10:37 am"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions