Prince Jams to Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
April 17, 2011, 07:10:14 PM
[youtube:2itaphv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJm3YQmnHfc[/youtube:2itaphv4]
Only In the beginning but I recommend looking at the whole thing. It's a cool performance.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Okay...questions...
When was this recorded?
Prince and Michael have always been rivals...weird
Prince can't use Michael's song without permission, right?
And, WHY would Prince WANT to sing Michael's song?
I wonder how in introduced the song?  and explained he was singing Michael's song...
This is tooooo weird.  We know Michael had spoken to Prince not too long ago.  I've always thought that it was ironic, that Michael was a JW and Prince wasn't.  That they were rivals, and Michael left the JW's and then Prince became one.  Then we heard that Michael had been attending meetings again...?  Makes me wonder if that's how they connected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It was posted yesterday. I honestly don't think they were real rivals. I think that that was a media-generated story and they just played along. They might've been much closer than we think. Remember the Prince sign on the cover of Michael? I think they were connected for quite a while. I also think artists can play other artists songs in a show as long as it is not on television or recorded on an album. I think that is when they need permission. Of course, I do not know the truth about them but that is my guess based on what I've read about them two.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

@fordtocarr how were/are rivals?? I don't see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

MJonmind

I'm glad he didn't try to imitate MJ singing it, but did a completely different usage of the song, more of a tribute-look to me (that's if it was recorded after 6/25/2009).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Prince is giving MJ props by using a sample of his music.  I think that's cool.  I don't believe MJ and Prince were rivals probably just some friendly competition.  MJ even was competitive with Janet when it came to music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I think this is recent. I went to his concert back in November and it was AWESOME! Great great great show and he did a little MJ too, Prince-style of course.

I don't believe the rivalry for a second. I am sure those two had muchos respect and understanding for each other. I think Prince knows exactly what this hoax is all about and I am sure he supports it 100%. Great artist. For the MJ fans who think that MJ couldn't do certain moves anymore because he is 'old', you should go and see Prince perform for 3 hours straight and you will know that 50 is not old, at all! I went to Tina too who is in her 70's and I can tell you that if you see her dancing on those stilettos with legs like that, you wouldn't even think 70 is old. Age is just a number, you are as old as you feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think this is recent. I went to his concert back in November and it was AWESOME! Great great great show and he did a little MJ too, Prince-style of course.

I don't believe the rivalry for a second. I am sure those two had muchos respect and understanding for each other. I think Prince knows exactly what this hoax is all about and I am sure he supports it 100%. Great artist. For the MJ fans who think that MJ couldn't do certain moves anymore because he is 'old', you should go and see Prince perform for 3 hours straight and you will know that 50 is not old, at all! I went to Tina too who is in her 70's and I can tell you that if you see her dancing on those stilettos with legs like that, you wouldn't even think 70 is old. Age is just a number, you are as old as you feel.
Word!! *fist pump*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Thank you for sharing that with us. Charles Thomson tweeted about this the other night that Prince did a tribute to MJ.

I agree too that they weren't enemies or anything, they just had friendly competition. The media blew this into something bigger than it should have been and the two went along with it.

Boy....Prince is sooo skinny. I mean, he must be on his last leg. So, weak and frail....

I'm kidding, of course. I continue to be amazed at how people took MJ's weight to mean that he was weak and frail when he's always had a thin build (except in the early 2000's).

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Marketingwise Michael and Prince were like Pepsi and Coca Cola (to dominate markets there have to be two of a kind, thus nobody asks for anythig else).

The old "divide and conquer"-rule.  Rivalty was just a creation for mutual profits.

Brilliant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions