Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I'd like to say that I don't believe this person is legit but because we are "watchin'" we should watch it all and see whose stories line up. After all, just because I believe this person to be a fake doesn't make it so.

Blessings.

PS - he has an advertisement on his blog page. To me that is a sign of ulterior motive.

Just and FYI on the advertisement on the blog page, I have checked a couple of other blogs at world press and they too have advertisements, so this may not be something that a user can control.  

beerchug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Quote from: "PureLove"
There's already a thread about this troll. Here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:lol: :lol: Its an inner battle for me everyday not to spray first and ask questions later!

But I have this on hand if needed :D

I'm using Troll-Ex. It's more effective. :lol:

:lol:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  omg, Trollex  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Cassandra left, came BOW. BOW left and came Ashley Saunders. Ashley disappeared like smoke and now Ilusion777 is more participatory. Also included is the TS ....  errrr
One by one they missed their "information" and fell.
Who will be the next insider, after Ilusion777?
I don't be negative, but I think they're toying with us.  :oops:

Looks like I can´t follow up with all of new the trolls  :cry: Ashley Saunders is new to me  :cry:

Hope Troll-ex comes in wholesale or job lots packs suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
The Seven Days of the Bam

Hello all! As promised, here is my post about the “Seven Days of the Bam.” I decided that the proper time to post it was the exact 2 year anniversary of the 911 call, at 12:21 pm (PST), which is also considered the time that the hoax officially kicked off.

You may be wondering what the “Seven Days of the Bam” means. As I stated before, in the chat, there is a seven day period in July that you all need to look out for. Each day represents a letter in the word BAMSDAY.

Day 1 – B, Day 2 – A, Day 3 – M, Day 4 – S, Day 5 – D, Day 6 – A, Day 7 – Y

Each day also represents an aspect of the Bam, with the final days (A & Y) being the big final event.

BAMSDAY can also be looked at as an acronym, where each letter stands for a word or phrase, which then form a sentence (of sorts):

Back After Michael Sees Death AnniversarY

Yes, I know that the last word of the “sentence” uses TWO letters instead of the normal ONE, but let me explain.

Remember how I said the last TWO days are going to be the big final event? Well, those last two letters represent the last TWO days! If you think about it, since both days are one event, it makes sense for them to be in the same word.

Also, both final letters are in the word “anniversary.” Can you think of any dates in July that are the anniversary of anything? ;)

You may be thinking, “But Illusion, didn’t you already say that BAM could stand for BACK AFTER MURRAY?”

Yes, I did say that. But, I only hinted that it COULD mean that. Also, it makes sense that it equals multiple things. It makes sense that something with Murray will happen before Michael returns.

And that would make him be BACK AFTER MURRAY, or after news breaks about Murray (June 25th, 2o11?).

In conclusion, I would just like to state that each of these seven days will feature some sort of “Breaking News” about Michael. You might, however, be thinking, “What day will these seven days begin?” I only say this, if you have been following me and have been following the hoax, you already know what day it will begin. I have not said the exact day, but have hinted at a day (that will either be the end or the beginning of the seven days).

TheIllusion

PS: I will tell you this…it DOES NOT start July 1st. Also, someone brought up, “But the term Bam or Bamsday was started by the hoaxers as a way of describing MJ’s return.” Let me address that. First, MJ himself said BAM at the end of TII (after the credits). Second, don’t you think that MJ would start using terms that the beLIEvers used? Is that so hard to believe?

PPS: I’m sorry if this post wasn’t what some of you expected. I never said it was going to be a huge reveal all post. I only said that it would explain the “Seven Days of Bam” that I had mentioned in the chatroom. And to the people who ask, “How did you get the okay to do this if you haven’t spoken to him since January?”: MJ isn’t the only one to give me the okay to post stuff. There are other people in on the hoax that do that too. MJ can’t do everything all at once.

~ by theillusion777 on June 25, 2011.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This person is having fun with hoaxers, and even more with the ones following TS.
That post does not look serious to me at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal