MJ's autograph on June 24
April 18, 2011, 08:59:13 AM
Someone posted You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on Facebook just a few days ago (15th of April).

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ's autograph on June 24
April 18, 2011, 09:08:03 AM
Thank you for posting this. I believe we've seen this before but I'm not sure where.

What is interesting about this for me is why would MJ put the date if there was no significance to it?  I mean, he didn't date every one of his signatures so this date must have had meaning (and we know why).

The other thing is that there has been controversy over his signature being legit on the will. It seems like he wanted to make sure we had a current signature to compare with others. He has thought of everything, hasn't he... :)

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 18, 2011, 09:14:09 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for posting this. I believe we've seen this before but I'm not sure where.

What is interesting about this for me is why would MJ put the date if there was no significance to it?  I mean, he didn't date every one of his signatures so this date must have had meaning (and we know why).

The other thing is that there has been controversy over his signature being legit on the will. It seems like he wanted to make sure we had a current signature to compare with others. He has thought of everything, hasn't he... :)

Blessings.
Haha, yeah.. he really has thought of everything! He didn't put that date in for nothing, now did he? ;)

This must've been one of his ways to get the "real fans" investigate what's going on. Have you realized we're going further and futher all the time? To me it feels like the time is.. almost right, and we're very, very close! And I'm glad to be a part of the hoax investigators. I almost feel like a friend of MJ when discovering this stuff with you guys. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 18, 2011, 01:02:35 PM
That's why he is the king, he is very bright intelligent man. Soon he shall come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 18, 2011, 03:32:59 PM
Are we sure this signature is legit? I do remember seeing it before but cant remeber if it was proven to be fake or not?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 04:52:54 PM
It's possible for it to be forged. That autograph was sold for $21,000.00.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 09:08:37 AM
Quote from: "moyrum"
Are we sure this signature is legit? I do remember seeing it before but cant remeber if it was proven to be fake or not?
We can never be sure, but I have heard this story from someone else before (but hadn't seen the picture).

I heard someone telling he got an autograph from MJ on June 24th, - now here is the picture! It might've been posted before but that must've been one of the first posts (I think), so after all the other stuff we've discovered I thought it would be a good thing to share this with everyone else. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions