Re: OMG. The latest episode of "The Jacksons"
December 21, 2009, 12:12:44 AM
Quote from: "L.O.V.Eispower"
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
I was watching the newest episode of "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" and I saw a clue.

Jermaine was with his wife in India, recording a new song and filming a new music video for said song. When they arrived, his wife was wearing a rather curious t-shirt that had a rather curious statement on it. What did the shirt say? Well, it said:

"MICHAEL LIVES."

If that ain't a clue, then my name isn't thecheetoman2004

R U SERIOUS!? :D awesomeeee!!!

Yep. I was watching it with my mom and when we saw that, we just looked at each other and said, "Did you see that?!"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Re: Jack5sons Reality Show: Week 2
December 21, 2009, 04:50:10 AM
Quote from: "Doreen316"
Jermaine and his king of the world comment. yea OK... no one thinks he is king. Michael IS KING!

Ugh...Jermaine makes me wanna hurl. :roll:  Jackie really seems sad though, especially when he was looking at the Thriller shirt.  It's hard to watch sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 21, 2009, 09:41:19 AM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
What's with the "hmmmm really's" and what is wrong with him saying "The Lord Sent Me"? He is a born again Christian.  I don't understand the mockery of what the man is doing. Business men finance projects every day. As stated before, Marlon is not broke.

I think you misunderstood what she was saying...she was pointing out that these were Michael's words, she was not making fun of him in anyway :)[/quote]

They are not  Michael's words. Marlon is a born again Christian and that is how most Born Again believers TALK on a daily basis. Also their mother also uses this jargon as well. So, Marlon was not speaking in code for Mike, that is how Marlon is and how the family was raised. Janet also has spoken like this long before her brother's "alleged" death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 05:49:55 PM
I was watching the newest episode of "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" and I saw a clue.

Jermaine was with his wife in India, recording a new song and filming a new music video for said song. When they arrived, his wife was wearing a rather curious t-shirt that had a rather curious statement on it. What did the shirt say? Well, it said:

"MICHAEL LIVES."

WOW REALLY???? HIS WIFE WAS WEARING THAT SHIRT? That would be really disrespectful if Michael was dead. So ofcourse its a hoax. WOW. Do you have a screenshot of the scene? I dont have the channels so Im not watching the show and I cant be bothered to watch it online.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 22, 2009, 02:21:40 PM

"MICHAEL LIVES."

maybe the shirt was meant for a figurative meaning, like he's gone but his legacy lives forever? or michael lives in our hearts. ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:11:05 PM
ok holllllllllllllllddddddddd onnn.. he said "I have never been to the O2 arena and I am excited to see it because THIS IS WHERE MICHAEL IS DOING HIS SHOWS... IS DOING HIS SHOWS NOT WAS!

What the!!!!! This is going on my slipup list!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 22, 2009, 07:29:43 PM
Quote from: "Doreen316"
ok holllllllllllllllddddddddd onnn.. he said "I have never been to the O2 arena and I am excited to see it because THIS IS WHERE MICHAEL IS DOING HIS SHOWS... IS DOING HIS SHOWS NOT WAS!  Yes when they are there the big ass sign behind them says Michael Jackson opens OCt. 28.. yea thats when TII movie was released.. so how is he doing his show. I am guessing this show is filmed post 9/25 b/c they have showed lots of stuff with them talking about MJ!

ETA: ok the sign was about the exibition. was that planned already? the same time the concerts were happening?

YES..I HEARD THAT TOO..AND SPIT OUT MY DRINK :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

December 22, 2009, 08:09:09 PM
Hi fellow hoax believers.
I just wanted to state my opinion here and see what you guys thought about it??
I totally believe in the hoax but when it comes to the family and their slip ups-  I think they are def 100% intentional. They always say stuff that hints that something will come up soon regarding MJ. Maybe this is their way to make sure people watch whatever they produce be it a concert or reality show. They know that we looking for clues and they know we will do anything for MJ, so thats how they are trying to get popularity or more attendence in the name of MJ. Think about it, didnt most of us go watch 'this is it' hoping it would give more clues and I remember reading in some forum that Randy probably is reading or watching these hoax things and acts accordingly. They know people are keepin an eye on them and they screw up things just to make us talk or think about them more. I think they need to know we are MJ fans and we dont care about them, we do look for clues however.
So with all this, I wonder if MJ gave them the permission to do this or use his name to get famous in return for help in the hoax??
Thanks guys- love ya all and keep up the good work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 09:59:05 PM
Quote from: "sk2001"
Hi fellow hoax believers.
I just wanted to state my opinion here and see what you guys thought about it??
I totally believe in the hoax but when it comes to the family and their slip ups-  I think they are def 100% intentional. They always say stuff that hints that something will come up soon regarding MJ. Maybe this is their way to make sure people watch whatever they produce be it a concert or reality show. They know that we looking for clues and they know we will do anything for MJ, so thats how they are trying to get popularity or more attendence in the name of MJ. Think about it, didnt most of us go watch 'this is it' hoping it would give more clues and I remember reading in some forum that Randy probably is reading or watching these hoax things and acts accordingly. They know people are keepin an eye on them and they screw up things just to make us talk or think about them more. I think they need to know we are MJ fans and we dont care about them, we do look for clues however.
So with all this, I wonder if MJ gave them the permission to do this or use his name to get famous in return for help in the hoax??
Thanks guys- love ya all and keep up the good work.

What makes you think that they actually take the time to read this forum or care? You really believe that they are somehow communicating some hidden clues to you all? I don't think so hun. :?  It is wishful thinking on your part. As for "us" being ONLY MJ fans, speak for yourself. Many of us original fans are fans of the whole family. If you grew up on the J5, you loved the whole family, yet had your favorite. So no, I am not upset with the brothers, or see them as opportunists who are working for Mike to throw clues at us when they have been in the music biz for over 40 years and had much fame and popularity many moons ago. Each have had their own fan base and Jermaine has been the second most sucessful brother with multiple hits all through out the 1970's to the late 80's. They do not need to use MJ to gain fame, people are genuinely interested in them because of who they are and because of Michael's legacy. If you were born after 1985, then you will have this point of view because after this point the rest of the brothers were obscure. However if you lived before Thriller then you would have a greater understanding of the significance of the group and the magnitude of influence that they had as a group on the music industry between 1969-1984.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

zyla

December 25, 2009, 09:47:58 PM
Quote from: "mehere"
I am curious about Jermaine's wife and her background.

i'm guessing she's from a muslim background. her name is islamic.

what i hate though is how jermaine treats her. it's so weird for a husband and wife.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions