MJ is a great person
April 19, 2011, 09:49:45 AM
There are some videos where a fan runs to the stage to hug Michael. Michael hugs them back, - and he does this every time! You can see in these videos as MJ always wraps his arms around them. Even though they're interfering his singing. This doesn't have to do anything with the hoax, but it makes me think how much of a wonderful person MJ is and will be..

User-uploaded videos. (?)
[youtube:2a4352qe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgz2ZGDaj0I&feature=related[/youtube:2a4352qe]
[youtube:2a4352qe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F--aaVtme7c&feature=related[/youtube:2a4352qe]

MJ's music video. Mark 3:08
[youtube:2a4352qe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q[/youtube:2a4352qe]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: MJ is a great person
April 19, 2011, 10:00:28 AM
Michael is a nice guy and the women in the videos are out of control  :? I am sure they hurted him (not voluntarely).
What a weird way of showing love  :?  I would be scared if being approached that way.

SAINT Michael! that´s the name he should have. Much patience!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 19, 2011, 10:23:38 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Michael is a nice guy and the women in the videos are out of control  :? I am sure they hurted him (not voluntarely).
What a weird way of showing love  :?  I would be scared if being approached that way.

SAINT Michael! that´s the name he should have. Much patience!
Haha, yeah. And I think the other girl fainted when the bodyguard took her away. :lol: I would probably, too.. Dunno. Being in Michael's presence is a weird feeling, unimaginable (imagineable?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 20, 2011, 10:57:22 AM
I never meet MJ, but i get the impression that he is one kind that irradiates "warm energy", idk how to explain this  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

April 20, 2011, 11:15:44 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I never meet MJ, but i get the impression that he is one kind that irradiates "warm energy", idk how to explain this  :lol:
Haha, yeah. Anyways if MJ is going to make a big tour or something when he returns, I'll definitely go see it! Sometimes I like dream him calling me to the stage to dance with him, mehh.. well that wouldn't be so good probably. I might like faint or something and that'd be somewhat embarrassing. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 20, 2011, 11:41:06 AM
To dance!! that would be something!  :lol:

I, for some weird reason, would like MJ to teach me how to dance tango (or anything). Michael is a great dancer and surely he could make the most clownsy person, as me  :oops: , to learn any kind of step.

I can dance flamenco etc but am hopeless for other steps  :evil:

what would you dance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

April 20, 2011, 11:56:11 AM
Yes he is so sweet. Even when these girls throw temper tantrums like a child, and refuse to let go of his hand almost knocking him over, he still sings and smiles at them.

I don't like watching those videos though because I get so jealous! :lol: :lol:

My favorite video though involving a fan, is this crazy one:

[youtube:3a9wijcf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1jRYflS4n0[/youtube:3a9wijcf]

This guy runs up on the cherrypicker while it's rising up during Earth Song!
The security can't get him down until the cherrypicker comes back down at the point of the song where it's supposed to, so this crazy fan is basically standing over the crowd-- if he were to fall, he could've hurt himself and other fans! So you can see Michael, still singing amazingly, but he's also holding onto this guy real tight so that he doesn't fall.

It's so sweet. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

April 20, 2011, 02:25:21 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Yes he is so sweet. Even when these girls throw temper tantrums like a child, and refuse to let go of his hand almost knocking him over, he still sings and smiles at them.

I don't like watching those videos though because I get so jealous! :lol: :lol:

My favorite video though involving a fan, is this crazy one:

[youtube:pn1ho1s9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1jRYflS4n0[/youtube:pn1ho1s9]

This guy runs up on the cherrypicker while it's rising up during Earth Song!
The security can't get him down until the cherrypicker comes back down at the point of the song where it's supposed to, so this crazy fan is basically standing over the crowd-- if he were to fall, he could've hurt himself and other fans! So you can see Michael, still singing amazingly, but he's also holding onto this guy real tight so that he doesn't fall.

It's so sweet. :)
The video was blocked for copyright in YouTube, but I found it elsewhere (mediafire) and downloaded to my computer. I watched it all, and I have to say.. it's really sweet and gets me so jealous.. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 03:50:31 PM
Those fans are chosen to come up on stage....it's the part of the show...where they have to do "something" :D so some are improving by doing these desperate acts to make the stage scream..i remember reading what one of those girls had to say about that part of the show on which she was selected/participated...  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 21, 2011, 06:48:52 AM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Those fans are chosen to come up on stage....it's the part of the show...where they have to do "something" :D so some are improving by doing these desperate acts to make the stage scream..i remember reading what one of those girls had to say about that part of the show on which she was selected/participated...  :lol:  :lol:
So it has been staged/planned? Doesn't look like it.. :'D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 09:05:44 AM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

I don't believe that .... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MashMike

April 21, 2011, 09:20:45 AM
when i first saw the video with the japanese  fan i got goose bumps, it's incredible how he reacted to it, he was singing while holding the fan in his arms and taking care of him, i was speechless, other performers would stop singing, get nervous or lost but he didn't , it proves once again what a great performer, entertainer and human being he is, Michael does really adore his fans, he doen't take any of us for granted, love you Michael with all my heart, i don't believe that the fans are chosen beforehand too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 21, 2011, 09:33:29 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
when i first saw the video with the japanese  fan i got goose bumps, it's incredible how he reacted to it, he was singing while holding the fan in his arms and taking care of him, i was speechless, other performers would stop singing, get nervous or lost but he didn't , it proves once again what a great performer, entertainer and human being he is, Michael does really adore his fans, he doen't take any of us for granted, love you Michael with all my heart, i don't believe that the fans are chosen beforehand too
I fell in love with him all over again when I first saw how naturally Michael handled this dangerous situation.  He never missed a beat and he held him securely while doing it.  That dude must've been high :lol:  :lol:  literally & figuratively.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MashMike

April 23, 2011, 02:10:29 AM
@hesouttamylife  :lol:  yeah, u could tell by the expression on  his face that he was in ecstasy, on the 7th cloud, so jealous of him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 23, 2011, 10:38:13 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
@hesouttamylife  :lol:  yeah, u could tell by the expression on  his face that he was in ecstasy, on the 7th cloud, so jealous of him

:lol:  :lol: MJ's probably freaking out in his head, and this guy has got his arms all across his chest & looking up to the sky like "I'm in heaven..!" :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions