New Jesus - mark my words
April 19, 2011, 10:01:37 AM
I think Michael Jackson will be used, is already being used by shadowy characters to become the new Jesus of the new era. New content just added to my blog:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What dya think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: New Jesus - mark my words
April 19, 2011, 10:09:32 AM
I read 1 post of your blog. I need more time but i´ll read back. thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 19, 2011, 10:21:53 AM
correct me if I'm wrong: you think Michael will be used by Illuminati to "work" some kind of "ressurection" miracle that will fool the world into believing Michael is the saviour of the world, dropping him from clouds like Jesus?

well....everything is possible.
But your theory would make MJ the false prophet the Revlation book is talking about.
I hope this won't happen, but if it will, i would still love him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 19, 2011, 10:27:40 AM
What you are suggesting would make Michael the antichrist. I don't buy that sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 10:33:09 AM
Thanks for sharing your theory. You're not the only one thinking that. My brother mentioned that possibility as well. However, my gut says that's not the case but you never know. Anything is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

April 19, 2011, 10:41:27 AM
I've thought of Michael being the angelic prophetic voice for our generation.  But to think that a stunt will be pulled to this magnitude kinda creeps me out. :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

April 19, 2011, 10:50:57 AM
EarthEnigma, from your blog:

If Michael Jackson is indeed alive, he is without doubt the most powerful tool at the illuminati’s disposal and he will be used to full effect.

I believe their most powerful tool is FEAR.

I have actually considered before what you said in your blog, that Michael is being used by TPTB.  But, it makes much more sense to me that Michael is very much against their agenda and will expose them when he returns.  He may have been under their influence many years ago but I truly believe that he is nobody's puppet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 10:58:29 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"

If Michael Jackson is indeed alive, he is without doubt the most powerful tool at the illuminati’s disposal and he will be used to full effect.

I have actually considered before what you said in your blog, that Michael is being used by TPTB.  But, it makes much more sense to me that Michael is very much against their agenda and will expose them when he returns.  He may have been under their influence many years ago but I truly believe that he is nobody's puppet.

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

April 19, 2011, 02:03:36 PM
Please guys .... no offence intended.  

But as an "old eurpoean" I do have a hard time to get the gist of all this antichrist-paranoia. Who are these people that seem to take bible metaphors and parables LITERALLY?  

Bible was written at times when Jesus`followers, disciples and gospels truely believed the end would have been near - soon, very soon (during their own lifetime) they were expecting a final battle (armageddon). We all know that did not happen for more than 2000 years  but instead  ..... something woderful happened:  the message of love was spread all over the world (well, leaving details of the not always glory history of christianity aside).

But isn`t there a totally different approch to christian´belief now .... ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

MJonmind

April 19, 2011, 02:14:20 PM
I'm going to read your blog later, but Supervision got heavy into what you're saying.
Personally I believe God's got some major twists and tricks up his sleeve. Afterall, He's the major storyteller, the ultimate. It aint over till it's over. Good surprises for all humanity. Michael is nobody's fool, that I'm sure of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 04:14:08 PM
Quote from: "EarthEnigma"
I think Michael Jackson will be used, is already being used by shadowy characters to become the new Jesus of the new era. New content just added to my blog:

What dya think?

I haven't read all of your blog but I will later on. This is a huge subject and one that I have thought myself. My insticts say that the result will be a good one because even if this is true, Michaels children and family etc... are so happy?, so in my eyes if they are happy then so is Michael. If he was going to be used in this way I can't believe they would be ok with what is happening, let alone help if it was going to result in something negative. I also do not believe that it is in Michaels nature to want to be worshipped by the world. He spent his life only being able to watch from a protected and iscolated distance, hence the disguises so he could go out in public unrecognised, I'm sure he would want to feel united with us. I'm sure he wants genuine respect and love from us but not worship. Maybe I am wrong, who knows but whatever and whoever is involved in this agenda would be being self defeatest if they use Michael to unite the World in love (in whatever capacity) and succeed because once humanity has united on a global scale then we are incredibly strong in a unbreakable way. Could they control a World filled with diverse people who are connected in love and truth?  We would have taken back the world for ourselves, however this would come about, we are in the process of doing it now! Once united, love will be the biggest strength and on a global scale this is the most powerful force. Surely this world changing agenda would only lose their hold on us because we would no longer be blind. They control by keeping us blind and in fear, so united in love must mean they have lost control.
They didn't think Michael would out-think them, how do we know exactly what he was talking about? I strongly believe Michael is always one or more steps ahead and I don't believe he is still under mind control if he ever was. I do think we are in for something spectacular and on a scale that the world has never seen and there is only one thing to fear and that is fear itself and united we can overcome that and them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 19, 2011, 04:20:00 PM
No matter how religious Michael is, he will never do that. He will never take a place of Jesus.. Are you kidding me? come on let's be logical here.. Yes Michael is a very special person, but will never replace Jesus in my book. I love Michael with all my heart, but I love Jesus more. There was on one Jesus who died on the cross for us, and that is final. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

April 19, 2011, 05:40:11 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "Andrea"

Agreed.

I agree as well, he's not their puppet anymore, they don't control him anymore. He made that very clear in his silent panther dance and it was confirmed when they started to take him down. He is the puppeteer now. Mark MY words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 19, 2011, 05:57:51 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I'm going to read your blog later, but Supervision got heavy into what you're saying.
Personally I believe God's got some major twists and tricks up his sleeve. Afterall, He's the major storyteller, the ultimate. It aint over till it's over. Good surprises for all humanity. Michael is nobody's fool, that I'm sure of.

i do think it is possible that some will want to place michael in this position.not even necessarily the ptb, and many will be fooled but i don't really think he will be making any such claims himself. i am guessing he could be well aware that this could happen also. but it is our own souls on the line and it is up to us to be watchful about them. but as MJonmind said God Almighty has a few major tricks up his sleeve. and he and only he will prevail in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

ROFL

April 19, 2011, 08:54:17 PM
why is your title "new jesus"? because from what you're saying I'd say the antichrist... Or maybe I'm just confused  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal