Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Maybe off topic but.......

What's up with the different picture they chose of MJ ???? Different ERA .

Looks similar to the Gala for president Clinton at the time......Hmmmmm
[youtube:1kggd99m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1uhuQwnAEs[/youtube:1kggd99m]
Michael performed this song at the ball for former President Bill Clinton's first inauguration on 20 January 1993, where he highlighted the importance of supporting research for a cure to this disease.

The song is dedicated to Ryan White, a young victim of AIDS whom Jackson befriended prior to his death.

"Gone Too Soon" is a song originally performed by Michael Jackson. It is the ninth single taken from the album Dangerous. It peaked at #33 on the UK Singles Chart in December 1993.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ryan Wayne White (December 6, 1971 – April 8, 1990) was an American teenager from Kokomo, Indiana who became a national poster child for HIV/AIDS in the United States, after being expelled from middle school because of his infection. A hemophiliac, he became infected with HIV from a contaminated blood treatment and, when diagnosed in December 1984 [...]
In the thread TIAI April 11 I posted videos. One of them dealt with Bayer and their tainted hemophiliac medicine with HIV/AIDS. I knew about Ryan and how he got the HIV/AIDS virus, I believe it was through this Bayer tainted medicine. I also knew about Michael performing at Clinton’s inauguration. One of the items found in MJ’s home was a opened bottle of Bayer aspirin. It is noted in the autopsy report in E. Fleak’s 3A document. I connected the dots. Bayer aspirin-Bayer Tainted medicine-Ryan White. I was hoping people would see why I posted these videos. I wasn’t going to go into detail. I am glad 2good2btrue brought up this. 8-)

[youtube:1kggd99m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs[/youtube:1kggd99m]
Uploaded by octomedia on Nov 2, 2006
[Video] Bayer Sells AIDS-Infected Drug Banned in U.S. in Europe, Asia - Unearthed documents show that the drug company Bayer sold millions of dollars worth of an injectable blood-clotting medicine -- Factor VIII concentrate, intended for hemophiliacs -- to Asian, Latin American, and some European countries in the mid-1980s, although they knew that it was tainted with AIDS. Bayer knew about the fact that the drug was tainted and told the FDA to keep things under wraps while they made a profit off of a drug that infected its patients. If these allegations are true, then both Bayer and the FDA are at fault for this catastrophe. FDA regulators helped to keep the continued sales hidden, asking the company that the problem be ''quietly solved without alerting the Congress, the medical community and the public,'' according to the minutes of a 1985 meeting
octomedia

Vaccine Information and Awareness sites:
[youtube:1kggd99m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDxZ7PX8YGI&feature=related[/youtube:1kggd99m]
Uploaded by DrLeonardHorowitz on Sep 14, 2007
Where did AIDS come from? Some say it doesn't matter, as long as we find a cure. But what if the man and money that created it, are still spreading it along with lies and half-truths? Watch this clip from In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism, to learn where AIDS really originated.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "whisper"
Murray was..........
in the bathroom
on the phone
texting and sleeping?

Not possible. He's a guy, guys can't do more than one thing at once :lol:
:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
Just a thought. Kenny mentioned they planned to rehearse Dirty Diana on the 25th and this scenario of a playboy Murray is being presented to us as happening on the 25th. Murray juggling 3 ladies, one of whom is a pole dancing stripper. I'm also reminded of Michael Beardon"s comments in an interview saying MJ said he was going to be in the bed with the arielist and Orianthi and " Beardon, I could handle it". I thought at the time it was a strange thing to say for Michael Beardon.
So in recap, a possible proposition is that this is the promised Dirty Diana performance that Kenny told us about, but Murray is the performer of it and not Michael. :?

Could this whole Dirty Diana bed scene be the cross over from film into augmented reality?  There were several videos where Michael is in bed and just disappears (thriller being one of them) and I know we have talked about this on the forum.  Somehow these two scenes relate to each other but in which sequence and how?  Something to think about - but RK you peaked my thoughts on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

@shelby61, there seems to me to be connections to be linked with this. The other news article claiming a mystery person X killed Michael. I get X-rated from that. Then Murray's autograph hunter getting the signature on a playboy mag. All this is taking me back to MJ's use of Proverbs 5:3 in Dangerous. Providing warning about the temptations and traps when a man is not master of his own mind and body.
It also has made me think about what is thrust upon little girls, how they are thrust into adulthood too soon and are conditioned to draw value and self worth from looking attractive and alluring, but this is so wrong.  Media is conditioning our children into going Hollywood tonight and day. Women may have the power to make men weak at the knees [ and MJ's whole life he has experienced and seen women throwing themselves and flaunting at him] but we are so very much more than that. The bottom line of my thoughts regarding this is not selling ourselves short. It's time to elevate the mindset of the masses [and women in general and the way they are viewed by men]  by valuing true beauty, which includes integrity, faithfulness and purity.
And thanks for replying.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
I typed 'heal thyself' and I found this from wikipedia.

Physician, heal thyself is a proverb found in Luke 4:23.
“And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.   ”
The usual interpretation of this passage is that, during the Rejection of Jesus, Jesus expected to hear natives of his hometown of Nazareth use this phrase to criticize him.
The moral of the proverb is counsel to attend to one's own defects rather than criticizing defects in others, a sentiment also expressed in the Discourse on judgmentalism.
Jesus used these words to attribute the words of Isaiah 61:1 to himself. According to believers, he was also prophesying that his adversaries would say these words even as he hung on the cross at his crucifixion, which may be intereperted as the taunts to come down from the cross himself.

Thanks for looking this up. About judgmentalism, I’m thinking of Dr. Murray and all the accusations made about him and all the tabloid stories written in a way to mislead the public. Example: "Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have actually fallen asleep during the time the drug..”  Com’on  guys, this sounds like an assumption to me (like in many tabloids). Did you ever wonder about whether the story is complete? I mean the stripper’s story could be true, though when just a part of the story is posted or is twisted, the true story can be out of balance. Could it be that the stripper owes Murray $1000 for his medical lessons or services (LOL whatever that may be)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions