Dr. Murray Trial -- D.A. Wants MJ Rehearsal Footage
26 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Video of Michael Jackson's last two rehearsals for the "This Is It" tour could be played in open court during Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial ... if the District Attorney gets his wish.

The L.A. County District Attorney filed a motion today asking the judge to allow the rehearsal footage from June 23 and June 24 to be entered as evidence in Murray's trial.

According to the motion, the D.A. believes the footage will support expected testimony from "This Is It" director Kenny Ortega that Michael was "happy and excited for the future."

The D.A. says that testimony opposes the defense's theory that hours after the last rehearsal Michael "did a desperate act and took desperate measures that caused his own death."

The D.A. also filed a motion to allow limited photos from MJ's autopsy -- claiming the pics are not  "gory or gruesome" ... and won't prejudice the jury.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmm wonder if they'll mention anything about doubles?? i bet they wont show any footage of orange pants guy tho  :lol: maybe we'll finally get to see the dirty diana performance that "didnt happen"  :roll:

how "limited" will these autopsy photos be? im guessing they're either going to be photoshopped or just wont show his face. i dont really understand what theoretical proof there would be in these pictures since all the info came form the toxicology reports, expect for maybe the alleged needle marks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow.  He hasn't seen This Is It Yet?  :shock:  Or maybe he wants the real footage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"

how "limited" will these autopsy photos be? im guessing they're either going to be photoshopped or just wont show his face. i dont really understand what theoretical proof there would be in these pictures since all the info came form the toxicology reports, expect for maybe the alleged needle marks

The only reason i can think of, would be because they want to show how emaciated (or not emaciated, depending on what they are going for) the body was at the time of death???  

For instance, if MJ did die and he was as emaciated and thin as Karen Faye said he was, then the photos of the dead body would show just what state the body was in.   Or the photos would show the reverse, and show a healthy body weight.

-----------

I dont think they mean "limited" by not showing face.  Why would showing the face be described as "gory"?   I think they may mean they wont show the cutting up...  like they wont show a picture of the chest cavity opened up, etc.  (i wont go any further with the description of an autopsy, but you know what i mean)

Surely they would have to show the face in any pictures they show to prove it is a picture of MJs dead body?????????  Otherwise the defence/prosecution could be accused of showing a photo of a dead body which is not Mj?

Just thinking out loud on this one...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Andrea

I wonder if they'll show that infamous "They Don't Care About Us" footage that was the only available rehearsal footage for months until the movie came out.  With Michael's "I-have-a-secret" smile at the end.

As for the autopsy pics, the DA has allegedly only filed a motion to show some which doesn't mean that any will even be shown.

I think there's some pot-stirring going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First they ask if people watched This Is It in the questionnaire because it could influence them in some way, and now they show them parts of it? Really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

Quote from: "brunob12"
First they ask if people watched This Is It in the questionnaire because it could influence them in some way and now they show it to them? Really?

Good point!
Although I would be interested once the correct sequence of TII.
I think the recording, we were told was the last one (rehearsal) can not be.

This is getting insane.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "brunob12"
First they ask if people watched This Is It in the questionnaire because it could influence them in some way, and now they show them parts of it? Really?

Maybe they want people who have never seen it before, so they can watch it first time in the court without pre-conceptions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Grace

Waiting for:

Dr. Murray Trial -- Courtroom Becomes Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Show
9 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- Courthouse Infected With Moonwalker Fever - Jury Jumping Off Seats
8 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- Jury Inoperable - Members Recognize Michael Jackson in "This Is It" Rehearsal
7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- No Vaccine - Virus Spread - Michael Jackson Dance Flash Mobs Infectuous
6 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- Preremptory Disqualification - Judge Michael Pastor Admits To Be MJ Fan
5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- New Judge: Calling MJ Hoax Forums To Stand - Souza et al To Testify
4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- D.A.: EVERYBODY Could Have Figured Michael Jackson Being Alive!
3 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Breaking News: Michael Jackson Still Alive!
Dr. Murray Trial - The World's Most Public Scandal - MJ Was Never Dead!
Read the documents here... TMZ broke the story being the first online news service having linked to a MJ death hoax forum
2 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Exclusive: Michael Jackson Alive! - Dr. Murray Acquitted And Dancing On Car!
Watch the video here:
1 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson Alive! - Double Claims To Be Michael Jackson
LAPD to release DNA and fingerprints obtained in 2003 trial
0 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sarahli

Oh boy Grace i'm  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I'm actually expecting them to show the BAM scene at the trial and Michael BAMS for real. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder which autopsy report they will be using - theirs or the families?  Will there be discrepancies between the two?  I am not sure why they would want the jury to see the AR photos.  If a coroner or medical doctor testifies that there were in facts "drugs" in his system, would that not be sufficient evidence and back up without having to produce actual pictures?  

You have ask yourself, in other "manslaughter" trials do we see alot of "death scene" photos that were taken in the autopsy room?  Normally, juries are shown pictures of the death scene and evidence thereon but not photos of the actual autopsy being performed or pictures that were taken by the coroner in the autopsy room.

So going back to summer of 2009, Kenny and others said there were 100 hours of rehearsal footage (which we only saw a fraction in This is It movie).  It is going to take months just going through the rehearsal footage.... is it the raw uncensored footage or the edited and final version of This is It footage?  Why wouldn't the DA want the rehearsal footage?  Of course this should have been released to both sides through discovery of documents way before the trial.  These lawyers need to get their act together lol...... this case is a sample of a very sloppy, outdated legal system.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Grace"
Waiting for:

Dr. Murray Trial -- Courtroom Becomes Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Show
9 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- Courthouse Infected With Moonwalker Fever - Jury Jumping Off Seats
8 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- Jury Inoperable - Members Recognize Michael Jackson in "This Is It" Rehearsal
7 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- No Vaccine - Virus Spread - Michael Jackson Dance Flash Mobs Infectuous
6 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- Preremptory Disqualification - Judge Michael Pastor Admits To Be MJ Fan
5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- New Judge: Calling MJ Hoax Forums To Stand - Souza et al To Testify
4 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Dr. Murray Trial -- D.A.: EVERYBODY Could Have Figured Michael Jackson Being Alive!
3 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Breaking News: Michael Jackson Still Alive!
Dr. Murray Trial - The World's Most Public Scandal - MJ Was Never Dead!
Read the documents here... TMZ broke the story being the first online news service having linked to a MJ death hoax forum
2 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Exclusive: Michael Jackson Alive! - Dr. Murray Acquitted And Dancing On Car!
Watch the video here:
1 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson Alive! - Double Claims To Be Michael Jackson
LAPD to release DNA and fingerprints obtained in 2003 trial
0 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Hahahahahahahaha, you killed me with that! I really can't wait for that trial to start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "shelby61"
So going back to summer of 2009, Kenny and others said there were 100 hours of rehearsal footage (which we only saw a fraction in This is It movie).  It is going to take months just going through the rehearsal footage.... is it the raw uncensored footage or the edited and final version of This is It footage?  Why wouldn't the DA want the rehearsal footage?  Of course this should have been released to both sides through discovery of documents way before the trial.  These lawyers need to get their act together lol...... this case is a sample of a very sloppy, outdated legal system.

There are 100+ hours of rehearsal, but they didn't specified if Michael is there all the time, if it's just the band rehearsing and/or another things of the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

all4loveandbelieve

They should go to a blockbuster and rent the movie  :lol:  I have no clue why they want that movie, everyone saw it, and most of us saw it millions of times. I am being an extremist now  :lol:   By them watching this movie in court what will it benefit ? You see Michael singing and dancing. Ok some are impersonators, but maybe the jury won't even notice. They look so much like Michael that they will say that it is Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal